Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #1636
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Sent an offer GOBB. Feel free to counter.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:47 PM   #1637
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You're insulting me by packaging in Donald Brown. I want to punch you in the nose then follow it up with an apology. The margin between Djax/Smith vs Nicks/Cruz isnt significant enough for me to give you MJD in return for Donald Duck. I didnt schedule a prostate exam today. The end.
fosho, just counter for whoever you want, only guy untradable is Ray Rice
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #1638
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ILLINI

sent a trade offer your way
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #1639
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
1. Hounds of Luck 2-0 A really top notch team top to bottom. Really isn't a lot not to like here. Might be difficult to distinguish if any of Lloyd/Garcon/Colston/Decker will finish as top 12 WRs but look to be guys that will finish top 24. Foster and Lynch as good as a 1-2 punch in the league. Gronk minus Hernandez should be huge. Not a lot of depth here and Luck maybe hitting a few speed bumps the only nitpicking I can really offer.

None of my WR's other than Garcon have had a big week yet but I'm still sitting nicely at 3rd.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #1640
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

chatzy anyone?
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:59 AM   #1641
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
chatzy anyone?
im on

anyone else ?
Old 09-19-2012, 06:11 AM   #1642
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

pluck pluck goose
Old 09-19-2012, 09:21 AM   #1643
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Picked up Brian Hartline on waivers, while this may be totally insignificant, I think this could be a decent waiver wire pick-up with Hartline looking like Tannehill's #1 guy outside of Reggie Bush.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:10 PM   #1644
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, Amendola's price is at an all-time high lol.

And GOBB, let me know if you are just flat out not interested in dealing Cam because I will stop sending you offers.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 12:38 PM   #1645
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Wow, Amendola's price is at an all-time high lol.

And GOBB, let me know if you are just flat out not interested in dealing Cam because I will stop sending you offers.
Sent you an offer. If you don't like it I am open to counters.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:06 PM   #1646
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
ILLINI

sent a trade offer your way
Illini I promise you that a trade in that direction helps us both...you DESPERATELY need help at RB...and I have 2 starters that I am willing to give you.

you should be looking to downgrade one of your only huge pieces in order to fill out a decent roster...

I wholeheartedly believe that it would help your team as well as mine...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #1647
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

In a shocking turn of events Hakeem Nicks is listed as out vs the Panthers om Thursday night. All signs were pointing to him suiting up, hopefully he didnt suffer a setback.

In not so shocking news i picked up Javon Ringer who should take CJ4yards job by week 5.
Old 09-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #1648
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
In a shocking turn of events Hakeem Nicks is listed as out vs the Panthers om Thursday night. All signs were pointing to him suiting up, hopefully he didnt suffer a setback.

In not so shocking news i picked up Javon Ringer who should take CJ4yards job by week 5.

I was starting to maybe think about going and getting him off waivers soon, probably a smart move to snatch him up now.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 05:10 PM   #1649
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:

Yeah I called that one preseason when he said the injury was hurting him a lot. Everyone laughed at me though for pointing that out
Old 09-19-2012, 05:10 PM   #1650
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
I was starting to maybe think about going and getting him off waivers soon, probably a smart move to snatch him up now.
Hes available for trade, interested in Tony G.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: