Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-20-2012, 12:49 AM   #1666
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

just studied for 4 hours. need mental break, anyone down to CHATZY while i toke up
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:13 AM   #1667
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I am and I did counter earlier and you didn't respond to it. And I want a better RB than Benson in exchange for Marshall.
okay you give me Marshall (along with two players that you're going to drop) and I'll give you:

-Anquan Boldin (to take Marshall's place)

and any two of these:

-Shonn Greene
-Ced Benson
-Pierre Thomas

that would give your team some much needed depth at RB with a couple #1 RBs
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:56 AM   #1668
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Boldin, Greene, Benson for Marshall.... pretty fair offer

Greene FULL LOAD RB. Benson FULL LOAD RB. Boldin's a #1 WR. Whats not to like for Illini?
Old 09-20-2012, 03:04 AM   #1669
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Boldin, Greene, Benson for Marshall.... pretty fair offer

Greene FULL LOAD RB. Benson FULL LOAD RB. Boldin's a #1 WR. Whats not to like for Illini?
lolzy
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #1670
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not sure why that it lolzy it would be a huge upgrade to his team...

Not lying at all when I say i think the trade helps us both
Old 09-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #1671
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Dude..Wait..

~Spillertime~

Old 09-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #1672
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Spiller is going to get around 50 fantasy points alone this weekend...
Old 09-20-2012, 05:28 PM   #1673
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

had to take about 10 min out of my work day to create this image

my new Yahoo avy
Old 09-20-2012, 05:30 PM   #1674
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

9/10

-1 for not using your ~ trademark ~
Old 09-20-2012, 05:38 PM   #1675
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

shit you're right...might have to add that
Old 09-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #1676
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Nah PT I was serious that was a good offer. Boldin, Greene, Benson solid depth for a team that might not have as much depth as you.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:15 PM   #1677
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Nah PT I was serious that was a good offer. Boldin, Greene, Benson solid depth for a team that might not have as much depth as you.
I think the ceiling on Ced Benson in particular is very high...he could bust out and be a FF star, I am giving up a serious prospect this year

Greene should do what he did last year, 1,000 yards and 6 TDs...he sucks in RL but he gets solid FF points, he is a great fantasy guy

and for all I know Boldin is the #1 in Baltimore and could very well have a better year than Marshall alone...he is getting more targets than Torrey SMith is....do I expect that? no, but it wouldn't shock me.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #1678
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I think the ceiling on Ced Benson in particular is very high...he could bust out and be a FF star, I am giving up a serious prospect this year

Greene should do what he did last year, 1,000 yards and 6 TDs...he sucks in RL but he gets solid FF points, he is a great fantasy guy

and for all I know Boldin is the #1 in Baltimore and could very well have a better year than Marshall alone...he is getting more targets than Torrey SMith is....do I expect that? no, but it wouldn't shock me.
your avatar looks like the cover of a playgirl
Old 09-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #1679
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

lol yeah I can see that

Old 09-20-2012, 06:34 PM   #1680
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

spiller time avy now...can't see his face very well though :/

having issues getting that avy on Yahoo too
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: