Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #1681
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Marty B
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:49 PM   #1682
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Marty B
STUD
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:50 PM   #1683
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whoever picked up Andre Brown over me I wish u injuries. I want to punch you in the nose! Get this? Do you? Good!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #1684
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Whoever picked up Andre Brown over me I wish u injuries. I want to punch you in the nose! Get this? Do you? Good!
Come at me bro
Old 09-20-2012, 10:34 PM   #1685
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ramses Barden tho. Nicks who?
Old 09-20-2012, 10:55 PM   #1686
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Ramses Barden tho. Nicks who?

Watching the game going awesome Cruz isn't doing much, look at Yahoo and realize your starting that random scrub going ham
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:59 PM   #1687
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Only guys like Dean will get these guys like Alfred Morris, Ramses Barden, pull these guys out waivers at the last minute, start them, and have them go off. Then 3 weeks later they are big trade bait.
UtahJazzFan88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:03 PM   #1688
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Only guys like Dean will get these guys like Alfred Morris, Ramses Barden, pull these guys out waivers at the last minute, start them, and have them go off. Then 3 weeks later they are big trade bait.
lol... ALF is legit. barden is just a good fill-in when Nicks is out. That offense has PLENTY to go around for both WRs and even TE Marty B in red zone.

My other choice was Devery Henderson or Donald Jones, who would you have started? Barden #2 WR for Eli the gunslinger or those 2 scrubs lol.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #1689
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
lol... ALF is legit. barden is just a good fill-in when Nicks is out. That offense has PLENTY to go around for both WRs and even TE Marty B in red zone.

My other choice was Devery Henderson or Donald Jones, who would you have started? Barden #2 WR for Eli the gunslinger or those 2 scrubs lol.

Lol, I was messing around, but still he probably will be trade bait in a month.
UtahJazzFan88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:16 PM   #1690
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm probably going to regret trading Bush because he is prob going to have his best week of the season this week and may have gotten more interest. I kind of rushed to trade him for no real reason. I guess part of it is just because I didn't wanna have to choose between him, BJGE, and Willis this week.

I prob would have never done the deal if I would have known Marlo was gonna drop Olsen. I'm tempted to drop Fred Davis for Olsen but then I'll just look like an idiot.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:22 PM   #1691
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I'm probably going to regret trading Bush because he is prob going to have his best week of the season this week and may have gotten more interest. I kind of rushed to trade him for no real reason. I guess part of it is just because I didn't wanna have to choose between him, BJGE, and Willis this week.

I prob would have never done the deal if I would have known Marlo was gonna drop Olsen. I'm tempted to drop Fred Davis for Olsen but then I'll just look like an idiot.
If you drop Davis I'll snag him right back up
Old 09-20-2012, 11:24 PM   #1692
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Damn Olsen, 2nd good week of 3. I benched him for Myers in another league FML.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:35 PM   #1693
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I really want Jennings to show that his groin is fine so I can drop James Jones.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:47 PM   #1694
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Olsen 6 receptions for 93 yards, kicking myself for starting Myers over him in another league, I really hope Myers gets a TD.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #1695
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Thank you SK for stealing Brown away from GOBB.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: