Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-20-2012, 11:11 PM   #1696
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Come at me bro

Just got home... good job SilentKiller.

But Damn... very disappointed to see the Giants winning by this much.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:00 AM   #1697
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Come at me bro

Second consecutive week I've had a horrible matchup. Last week, BB4Life gets a whooping 60 points out of Cruz/Nicks. Of course, this week Nicks was out and Cruz was very pedestrian.

This week, I get to face Bennett and Brown. Bennett is to be expected at this point, but this may go down as Brown's best night of his NFL career.

FML

(I'm still going to win)
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:01 AM   #1698
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The good news... I strongly considered starting Brandon Lafell, who had been as solid as any WR in the league this year. Thankfully, I went with my gut and sat him for his worst week of the season.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:27 AM   #1699
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
The good news... I strongly considered starting Brandon Lafell, who had been as solid as any WR in the league this year. Thankfully, I went with my gut and sat him for his worst week of the season.
who'd you start over LaFell?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:52 AM   #1700
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Second consecutive week I've had a horrible matchup. Last week, BB4Life gets a whooping 60 points out of Cruz/Nicks. Of course, this week Nicks was out and Cruz was very pedestrian.

This week, I get to face Bennett and Brown. Bennett is to be expected at this point, but this may go down as Brown's best night of his NFL career.

FML

(I'm still going to win)
It should be close. You can't complain too much about matchups as my top two runningbacks are injured on my bench right now. Granted I got great production out of Brown, it still hurts to have those guys gone.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:13 AM   #1701
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Last night turned out well for me. I thought Cam was gonna light up the Giants' injured secondary for sure.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:57 AM   #1702
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Gobber, can you please send me an offer involving Cam for any of my players. worst ill do is counter back with something. i know i can put together a package you'll really like but i need to have an idea of what you want or who you want in return.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:59 AM   #1703
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Nice to see Silent Killer get some great output from his guys. He and Illini have been really unlucky with injuries so far.

Also for self serving purposes nice to see Eli only score 16 points.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:01 AM   #1704
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Started Lafell is in 3 leagues, thought he'd pop off vs a suspect Giants secondary but their pass rush finally decided to show up. Lafell is a mere wr3/wr4 with upside. I still expect him to flirt with a 1000 yards but he took a step back last night.
Old 09-21-2012, 10:30 AM   #1705
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Gobber, can you please send me an offer involving Cam for any of my players. worst ill do is counter back with something. i know i can put together a package you'll really like but i need to have an idea of what you want or who you want in return.

Ill do it when I get home. I don't like the FF app
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #1706
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
okay you give me Marshall (along with two players that you're going to drop) and I'll give you:

-Anquan Boldin (to take Marshall's place)

and any two of these:

-Shonn Greene
-Ced Benson
-Pierre Thomas

that would give your team some much needed depth at RB with a couple #1 RBs
ILLINI
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:23 PM   #1707
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Malcom Floyd.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:33 PM   #1708
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ugh, Maclin out with the hip injury this week. Hopefully Britt has a good game, didn't do anything in 20 snaps last week.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:00 PM   #1709
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Malcom Floyd.
well Floyd is a WR2 this year, so this was the right decision.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #1710
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

GOBB City send me a deal!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: