Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-23-2012, 06:50 PM   #1771
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
RBA your team has yet to score an offensive TD
true story
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:55 PM   #1772
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

ILLINI your team just wont die.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:07 PM   #1773
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
ILLINI your team just wont die.
...I've already conceded defeat. It's over.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #1774
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
RBA your team has yet to score an offensive TD
Yes. Nightmare week.

Antonio Brown finally got one. Thomas had one that was overturned.

Rough, rough week.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:58 PM   #1775
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Yes. Nightmare week.

Antonio Brown finally got one. Thomas had one that was overturned.

Rough, rough week.
Going in I thought you'd beat me handily. A lot of my guys overperformed (Nate Washington, Andre Brown) and a lot of your guys underperformed. Not a very good combo.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:02 PM   #1776
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Going in I thought you'd beat me handily. A lot of my guys overperformed (Nate Washington, Andre Brown) and a lot of your guys underperformed. Not a very good combo.
I knew when you got 40+ points out of Brown and Bennett that I was in big trouble.

Of course, I didn't account for Rivers doing basically nothing positive, Sproles not playing up to par and Thomas crashing back down to earth.

You definitely deserved the win. Your team is too good to be 0-3 anyway. It all ends up evening out.

Congrats.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #1777
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Spiller time just came to an end.

RIP
perhaps...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #1778
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

So much of my season is going to hinge on Rashard Mendenhall getting back, running well and staying healthy. Not the ideal situation, but when you whiff on your first pick, at least there is a potential semi-fix on the horizon.

I need him back, though... ASAP. I have got to get CJ out of my lineup. He is killing me. Obviously this week, it wouldn't have mattered if I had Ray Rice in CJ's place, but going forward, I can't afford to keep dealing with these 3.70s every god damn week.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #1779
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah fantasy owners have to start benching CJ and I would think the actual owners of CJ have to think about benching him soon. He is the worst starting RB in the entire league right now.

You should have taken Benson from me when you had the chance RBA
Old 09-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #1780
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Yeah fantasy owners have to start benching CJ and I would think the actual owners of CJ have to think about benching him soon. He is the worst starting RB in the entire league right now.

You should have taken Benson from me when you had the chance RBA
Jake Locker has more rush yards then CJ on 4 carries. No excuse for todays performance, he was facing a below average DET defense that gave up a ton of yards. Ringer will have that job by week 5.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:39 PM   #1781
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Jake Locker has more rush yards then CJ on 4 carries. No excuse for todays performance, he was facing a below average DET defense that gave up a ton of yards. Ringer will have that job by week 5.
Ringer should have that job by week 5.

On another note, Natalie Portman's is in the driver seat against me, need 2 TDs from Ray Rice somehow, 1 TD atleast to have a shot, 10 points lead v. Rodgers won't have a shot
Old 09-23-2012, 10:14 PM   #1782
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Ringer should have that job by week 5.

On another note, Natalie Portman's is in the driver seat against me, need 2 TDs from Ray Rice somehow, 1 TD atleast to have a shot, 10 points lead v. Rodgers won't have a shot

11.9 point lead atm. Good enough to beat Rodgers last week
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:26 PM   #1783
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Reports on Spiller looking good, expected to play next week

Rodgers won't score much against that Seattle pass D, I am thinking around 15 points
Old 09-23-2012, 10:26 PM   #1784
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
11.9 point lead atm. Good enough to beat Rodgers last week
22 now, RR clutch TD.

Will be very close if RR doesn't score another. A-Rod is due for one of his 35 point weeks
Old 09-23-2012, 10:28 PM   #1785
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Reports on Spiller looking good, expected to play next week

Rodgers won't score much against that Seattle pass D, I am thinking around 15 points
where did you read hes expected to play next week?

i read 1-2 week injury.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: