Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-09-2012, 03:18 PM   #166
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Marlo has stopped emailing me :/
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:35 PM   #167
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

First does anyone know the pm limit? I was unaware I was over it denying pms to go thru. Sorry about that. I';m just gonna clean the whole in and sent boxes, screw it.

Second I recieved two emails. One yesterday and another this morning (basically saying cough up the money buckaroo). Is the money due in Sept as first email stated or asap? Let me know. I'm lazy right now to do it.

What else do I need to know? Draft date or once payments are in that'll be announced?

My bad RBa with the email. But you have the right one. Thats the one I use.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #168
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Marlo has stopped emailing me :/

No disrespect as SAS would say but can you please shut the f*ck up about marlo? I get it already, we all do. Now I'm not saying let it go because he owes you money. Just save us the trouble of having to come across you mentioning it. Its annoying me period. And I dont care to hear him owing you money has anything to do with this league. It doesnt. That was side bets you two made. I'm not going to tolerate you whining about this all FF season bro. Thanks.

And if you want to bet me we can go the leaguesafe route. Told you that before just reminding you. I forgot the one bet I threw at you. Do you remember? We can do Dallas vs Eagles individual games. No pt spreads just who wins my team or yours. I think you wanted pt spreads or some nonsense, so maybe thats out of the deal. Either way I wouldnt burn you out of money. Paid plenty people here straight cash homie as Moss would say. Heck I inherited someone elses FF team last year and paid cash for it.

Anyway cheers
Old 08-09-2012, 08:04 PM   #169
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wtf...

It has everything to do with this league because I am not joining unless I reach an agreement with him. He is also in this league and he is MIA right now. I am also fronting Dooms again so that could make that an issue as well, unfortunately the 3 of us and our money are needed as of right now for this league to go.

If it really nerves you that much I'm sorry, but this is certainly something that I need to work out with Marlo BEFORE I put my money in the pot.

-If Marlo is OUT, then I will join as planned and his debt is no one's biz but my own.

-If Marlo is IN, then I need to be able to work something out with him...there is no way I am going to put myself into a situation where I could actually lose money to him when he already owes me.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:06 AM   #170
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
wtf...

It has everything to do with this league because I am not joining unless I reach an agreement with him. He is also in this league and he is MIA right now. I am also fronting Dooms again so that could make that an issue as well, unfortunately the 3 of us and our money are needed as of right now for this league to go.

If it really nerves you that much I'm sorry, but this is certainly something that I need to work out with Marlo BEFORE I put my money in the pot.

-If Marlo is OUT, then I will join as planned and his debt is no one's biz but my own.

-If Marlo is IN, then I need to be able to work something out with him...there is no way I am going to put myself into a situation where I could actually lose money to him when he already owes me.
So, basically you want us to put the entire league on pause while you attempt to work out something that has nothing to do with the rest of us?

We are now nearly two weeks into August and we can't wait until the last minute to recruit new players if need be. I was under the impression that we had our 12 guys. If we only have nine, I need to know now, not later.

Like I said earlier in the thread, I don't even need to know about this sh!t between you and Marlo. What the hell are you doing abiding by some ridiculous honor system with someone you've never met, anyway? That is a recipe for disaster.

Should I start recruiting new players or not? I need to know. We all need to know.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:10 AM   #171
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Really prime? Wow, good job acting like a tool. Like RBA said are you in or out?
Old 08-10-2012, 01:11 AM   #172
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
First does anyone know the pm limit? I was unaware I was over it denying pms to go thru. Sorry about that. I';m just gonna clean the whole in and sent boxes, screw it.

Second I recieved two emails. One yesterday and another this morning (basically saying cough up the money buckaroo). Is the money due in Sept as first email stated or asap? Let me know. I'm lazy right now to do it.

What else do I need to know? Draft date or once payments are in that'll be announced?

My bad RBa with the email. But you have the right one. Thats the one I use.
The deadline for payment is September, but everyone should be paying ASAP. I've already put in my $100. Basically, in order to get the link to the league and the password, you have to pay first. That's the way it has always worked.

We really can't go any further until everyone has paid up. The first year we did this, we had instances where guys received voting privileges on rules, draft date, etc. and then decided not to pay-up later on... So, we had to re-do everything.

First order of business for everyone is tossing in your $100.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:12 AM   #173
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just deposited my $100.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #174
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
So, basically you want us to put the entire league on pause while you attempt to work out something that has nothing to do with the rest of us?

We are now nearly two weeks into August and we can't wait until the last minute to recruit new players if need be. I was under the impression that we had our 12 guys. If we only have nine, I need to know now, not later.

Like I said earlier in the thread, I don't even need to know about this sh!t between you and Marlo. What the hell are you doing abiding by some ridiculous honor system with someone you've never met, anyway? That is a recipe for disaster.

Should I start recruiting new players or not? I need to know. We all need to know.
yeah I'm really sorry, to my defense I have been listing this as an issue for me ever since the first thread about this league was made...the fact that Marlo owes me IS an issue for me, I wasn't just talking about it for the hell of it. I want to play in this league of course but all I can do is tell you about my dilemma here...

I thought it wouldn't be an issue once Marlo came in here with SP's old account and declared he wanted to work things out with me, but like I just said before GoBB started crying, we are now out of touch...before that we had been in constant contact.

I think we should consider looking for a replacement for Marlo...as of right now he is MIA as far as I know, I am hoping not though.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #175
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just exchanged texts with Marlo he is out of town until Monday with his G/F. He has no internet access, he really just has his phone. He is in the league this year he says, and PT everything will be sorted out in short order next week.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:42 PM   #176
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I just exchanged texts with Marlo he is out of town until Monday with his G/F. He has no internet access, he really just has his phone. He is in the league this year he says, and PT everything will be sorted out in short order next week.

I look forward to hearing from him on Monday...
Old 08-10-2012, 07:50 PM   #177
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I look forward to hearing from him on Monday...
BTW, you are not going to get Demarco this year

.... unless you take him first round
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 08:27 PM   #178
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
BTW, you are not going to get Demarco this year

.... unless you take him first round
You're targeting Murray in the second?

Good info to know...;)
Old 08-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #179
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

I'll pay my $100 tomorrow. I'm intoxicated and uhhh yeah. I hope Marlo doesnt pay you primetime. Cant stand you.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:47 PM   #180
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I'll pay my $100 tomorrow. I'm intoxicated and uhhh yeah. I hope Marlo doesnt pay you primetime. Cant stand you.
You're in love with me...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: