Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #1816
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

it doesn't help CJ0.1YPC that he seems immature as hell either...have any of you heard him on a long interview or read his stuff on Twitter?

he comes off like an even dumber version of Lil Wayne...wouldn't doubt if he is drinkin lots of lean in the off season...maybe even during the season
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:28 PM   #1817
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

I need 5 points from Seattles defense to beat Illini. Heres hoping.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #1818
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone want Peyton Manning? Looking for some depth help at RB and if you need a solid guy like Peyton make an offer. QB obviously isn't a big need for most, but willing to give him up at a decent deal.

Last edited by UtahJazzFan88 : 09-24-2012 at 02:16 PM.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #1819
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All he does is listen to Lil Wayne's music to PT. Earlier this year he tweeted that "I ain't got no worries" after a 11 carry 5 yard performance... he was quoting Lil Wayne on his recent song called "No worries" fans went bazurk though.

Need A-Rod under 29.5 today
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:45 PM   #1820
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
IF Greg Jennings doesn't play I may have a chance at upsetting JB with my kicker Crosby. If not? JB IS LUCKY. Did I say F*ck you before? If not there you go! And a big F*CK YOU TO SILENTFART. Andre brown was mine. I hate this league. I want my money back!!!!
This is karma for misusing my name assclown
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:22 PM   #1821
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I really did get lucky that a couple of my guys got in the endzone like Demarco and BJGE. If they hadn't got a TD I would have gotten like 10 totals poins from Demarco, BJGE, and McGahee.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:25 PM   #1822
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I really did get lucky that a couple of my guys got in the endzone like Demarco and BJGE. If they hadn't got a TD I would have gotten like 10 totals poins from Demarco, BJGE, and McGahee.
you got those players and then started them knowing there was a decent chance that they could score...that is FF
Old 09-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #1823
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
you got those players and then started them knowing there was a decent chance that they could score...that is FF

True. I'm just awesome. Thanks for reminding me.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:39 PM   #1824
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

to me the major "luck" part of FF is points against...if you are always playing teams that are scoring 150 points that is just bad luck
Old 09-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #1825
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
True. I'm just awesome. Thanks for reminding me.

F*ck you JB. Is Greg Jennings playing?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #1826
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
F*ck you JB. Is Greg Jennings playing?

Yup, and he is going to let Mason Crosby give your team a one point lead only to score a garbage time TD to win me the matchup.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #1827
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yup, and he is going to let Mason Crosby give your team a one point lead only to score a garbage time TD to win me the matchup.

Nah you're up 11pts. I need hella FGs to win this matchup. If this was closer like tied up I'd like my chances.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:03 PM   #1828
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lets go BENSON punch in rushing TDs for GB
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:17 PM   #1829
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
lets go BENSON punch in rushing TDs for GB
I have Benson
Old 09-24-2012, 09:00 PM   #1830
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I have Benson
You're dumb sometimes.
IlliniFan is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: