Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #1861
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

I'm in favor of FAAB
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #1862
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Or rather then locking everyone we could just all agree not to take advantage of this system exploit

Self-policing hasn't worked in this league. I could stop, but then someone else would do it a few weeks later and we have no penalty in place for it. And how do we differentiate between speculative pick-ups and someone making a pick-up due to an injury issue?

I'll vote for first game-Tuesday waivers so as not to seem like I'm being a d.ck but I don't see the problem with what I'm doing in comparison to "plucking" as you would say. Both are gaming the system.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #1863
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

For a $100 entry fee we sure dont have some rules in order. How about next year we have some established where no one can question anything other than trades during the season? Damn shame none of us took the time to lay down some rules. Each week there is something it seems. If this was free or $25? Fine. But $100 come on fellas.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #1864
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
For a $100 entry fee we sure dont have some rules in order. How about next year we have some established where no one can question anything other than trades during the season? Damn shame none of us took the time to lay down some rules. Each week there is something it seems. If this was free or $25? Fine. But $100 come on fellas.
I'm with you. Everything needs to be hammered out before the season.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:43 PM   #1865
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Well, this thread was made on July 6th. It just took a while to get 12 guys committed and then it seemed like everyone was dragging their feet to pay up.

Did we even decide on a payout structure? I remember voting but did one officially get chosen.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #1866
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah for things to be hammered out preseason, someone other than RBA should step up (myself included) and try to be proactive about it. This year seemed like not many gave a shit (myself included) and we were lazy minus RBA who did a good job getting things going as usual.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:39 AM   #1867
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Well, this thread was made on July 6th. It just took a while to get 12 guys committed and then it seemed like everyone was dragging their feet to pay up.

Did we even decide on a payout structure? I remember voting but did one officially get chosen.
1st: 600
2nd: 300
3rd: 200

point leader: 100

no weekly payouts anymore obviously
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:46 AM   #1868
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
1st: 600
2nd: 300
3rd: 200

point leader: 100

no weekly payouts anymore obviously
wtf? we decided on this when?

200 to 3rd? is that a joke, lol.

i dont remember this getting the majority vote??
Old 09-26-2012, 12:57 AM   #1869
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The majority of the payout discussion is on Page 9.

It looks like we voted on

1st: $700
2nd: $300
3rd: $100

Point Leader: $100

Last edited by UtahJazzFan88 : 09-26-2012 at 12:59 AM.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:59 AM   #1870
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Couldn't ask for a worst week to have the #1 waiver priority, would love to use it, but there isn't a wr4 or a rb4 even to be had, at least no long term prospects. Hopefully something kicks up next week.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:01 AM   #1871
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
The majority of the payout discussion is on Page 9.

It looks like we voted on

1st: $700
2nd: $300
3rd: $100

Point Leader: $100
Meh, it'd be much cooler if we eliminated that stupid third place payout and gave it to the points leader ;)
Old 09-26-2012, 01:14 AM   #1872
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Couldn't ask for a worst week to have the #1 waiver priority, would love to use it, but there isn't a wr4 or a rb4 even to be had, at least no long term prospects. Hopefully something kicks up next week.
should I use my #1 waiver on Ryan Williams in another league? Beanie hurt, Ryan looked good against Philly finally
Old 09-26-2012, 01:17 AM   #1873
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
should I use my #1 waiver on Ryan Williams in another league? Beanie hurt, Ryan looked good against Philly finally
chatzy
Old 09-26-2012, 11:59 AM   #1874
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Andy Dalton is currently the 9th highest overall scorer in fantasy football

He has the 4th highest passer rating at 105.0 and is going ape shit with Green

somehow I just snagged him off waivers

It's amazing how we let players that are THAT huge get by for so long as FAs...

I also snagged Olsen who has been huge lately, thanks for dropping him Marlo
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #1875
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Andy Dalton is currently the 9th highest overall scorer in fantasy football

He has the 4th highest passer rating at 105.0 and is going ape shit with Green

somehow I just snagged him off waivers

It's amazing how we let players that are THAT huge get by for so long as FAs...

I also snagged Olsen who has been huge lately, thanks for dropping him Marlo
Olsen has not been huge lately, lol. He had 1 good game vs the Giants. He's talented and I was super high on him coming into the season but he is wildly inconsistent due to game planning and is 3rd on the pecking order for targets on a run first team. Actually playing him sucks, he'll be a fine backup on your bench.

Big Ben is the #2 fantasy QB right now. Remember when you thought the whole first round should be QBs,
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: