Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #1876
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Most people have QB situation to the point where Dalton doesn't really matter. I mean are you ever going to start him over Drew Brees? I know I would never pick him up and start him over Brady.

I was gonna put a claim on Olsen too but he has only really had one good game (last week) and Pitta looks awesome anyway (got him off waivers) plus I have Fred Davis as a back-up who had a similar week to Olsen.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #1877
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The #1 fantasy QB was drafted in the 10th round of the draft. That should show that the QB position is loaded as a whole in fantasy. Solid guys can be had easily at QB at a lower price, compared to the RB position which looks pretty thin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Most people have QB situation to the point where Dalton doesn't really matter. I mean are you ever going to start him over Drew Brees? I know I would never pick him up and start him over Brady.

I was gonna put a claim on Olsen too but he has only really had one good game (last week) and Pitta looks awesome anyway (got him off waivers) plus I have Fred Davis as a back-up who had a similar week to Olsen.

Tony Gonzalez has been a monster in fantasy. Tho I'm glad I kept him now after you picked up Pitta.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #1878
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Never again will I draft a QB this early. I've never drafted one in the first 3 rounds before and this time I screwed up with Brady. My team would be way better with the players I could have drafted like DMC, MJD, or Forte.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #1879
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

That actually would have been a really good trade for me if we had swapped tony g for mike bush.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #1880
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

He is scoring more points than most QBs though, I won't ever start him over Brees, but he is having a comparable year so far...

Dalton might sneak up on people this year as being an elite this year...and the minute someone loses their QB I have good trade bait...I'll send you a PM if Brady goes down.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #1881
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Never again will I draft a QB this early. I've never drafted one in the first 3 rounds before and this time I screwed up with Brady. My team would be way better with the players I could have drafted like DMC, MJD, or Forte.
welcome to the dark side.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:11 PM   #1882
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
He is scoring more points than most QBs though, I won't ever start him over Brees, but he is having a comparable year so far...

Dalton might sneak up on people this year as being an elite this year...and the minute someone loses their QB I have good trade bait...I'll send you a PM if Brady goes down.

I'll just pick up someone like Carson Palmer who has gotten like 17-18 pts per week so far.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:11 PM   #1883
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
The #1 fantasy QB was drafted in the 10th round of the draft. That should show that the QB position is loaded as a whole in fantasy. Solid guys can be had easily at QB at a lower price, compared to the RB position which looks pretty thin.

Tony Gonzalez has been a monster in fantasy. Tho I'm glad I kept him now after you picked up Pitta.
the number #1 RB (Spiller) was also drafted late...you could say that about any position...
Old 09-26-2012, 12:13 PM   #1884
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
who would you have drafted instead?

Brady will probably score 100 more points over the year than whoever it is...
Old 09-26-2012, 12:15 PM   #1885
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
the number #1 RB (Spiller) was also drafted late...you could say that about any position...

Yeah, but there's guys at QB in fantasy that you can pick up extremely late that can be almost near the production as a lot of the high round guys. QB position as a whole in the NFL is deep fantasy wise. Everyone putting up big stats. Spiller was a great pick obviously, but there isn't many RB that you can pick up and expect to get big numbers like the QB position late in the round. Spiller was the exception.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #1886
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Yeah, but there's guys at QB in fantasy that you can pick up extremely late that can be almost near the production as a lot of the high round guys. QB position as a whole in the NFL is deep fantasy wise. Everyone putting up big stats.
BS it's not true...the biggest difference in points is with QBs

the top QBs will out score the bottom QBs by a huge margin

last year Rodgers scored 100+ more points than Eli, but in the heads of Eli owners they think they got a steal
Old 09-26-2012, 12:17 PM   #1887
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
who would you have drafted instead?

Brady will probably score 100 more points over the year than whoever it is...

Could have drafted DMC and gotten Matt Ryan like 5-6 rounds later. Hindsight is 20/20 but still even during preseason my team would have been better on paper.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #1888
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

QBs just look really bad atm because Rodgers and Brady haven't done shit yet...so far they are fantasy busts

it won't stay that way all year though I promise you
Old 09-26-2012, 12:24 PM   #1889
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Brady was really good last week and his TD #s will increase as the season goes on but I don't think any of the QBs will repeat the insane stats from last season.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #1890
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Rodgers has faced SF, CHI, and SEA

it is completely understandable why he has struggled early, those are all ridiculous defenses to face, no one is putting up huge passing games on those teams...

I'm actually not sure WTF is going on with NE though...Brady might actually not be worthy of a 1st round pick, it happens
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: