Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-26-2012, 12:46 PM   #1891
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

the 2 biggest 1st round busts were both RBs though...CJ1YPC and Mathews

so it could be worse JB...high end QB is playing it safer than any RB, unless it's a running QB like Vick or Cam
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:53 PM   #1892
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
the 2 biggest 1st round busts were both RBs though...CJ1YPC and Mathews

so it could be worse JB...high end QB is playing it safer than any RB, unless it's a running QB like Vick or Cam

Too early to say Mathews is a bust.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #1893
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Too early to say Mathews is a bust.
yeah I'm just saying through week 3...it's too early to say ANYONE is a bust really, maybe even CJ0K shocks us all with a comeback
Old 09-26-2012, 01:52 PM   #1894
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
yeah I'm just saying through week 3...it's too early to say ANYONE is a bust really, maybe even CJ0K shocks us all with a comeback
Maybe if he goes to the CFL, which he might after they cut him in a few weeks
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:02 PM   #1895
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Chris Johnson is completely done, he's not going to all of a sudden snap out of it. There are a million things wrong right now and no one thing is going to all of a sudden "fix" the situation. I accurately prognosticated that he would seriously struggle this year, admittedly not to this degree, but I can tell definitively the guy is done. His career path is very similar to Larry Johnson.

CJ1ypc just celebrated his 27th birthday. Let's all wish the biggest bust in fantasy football history a happy birhtday

This has nothing to do with RBA, but it's become hilarious how bad Chris Johnson is from an observers stand point. If you want a great read, go read the Chris Johnson thread on the rotoworld cameos. I make many cameos, suggesting he was awful prior to the start of the season and I got lambasted. Now everyone is singing a much different tune.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #1896
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Chris Johnson is completely done, he's not going to all of a sudden snap out of it. There are a million things wrong right now and no one thing is going to all of a sudden "fix" the situation. I accurately prognosticated that he would seriously struggle this year, admittedly not to this degree, but I can tell definitively the guy is done. His career path is very similar to Larry Johnson.

CJ1ypc just celebrated his 27th birthday. Let's all wish the biggest bust in fantasy football history a happy birhtday

This has nothing to do with RBA, but it's become hilarious how bad Chris Johnson is from an observers stand point. If you want a great read, go read the Chris Johnson thread on the rotoworld cameos. I make many cameos, suggesting he was awful prior to the start of the season and I got lambasted. Now everyone is singing a much different tune.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #1897
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

another late round RB doing awesome? Reggie Bush

other top RBs right now

-Andre Brown
-Alfred Morris

the "I can find a good BLANK in late rounds" works for any postion in the NFL

top WR?...Amendola

also JB, you would have draft McFadden instead of Brady?...McFadden hasn't exactly lived up to his pick either...167 yards and only 1 TD, he is the 11th overall RB right now which isn't bad at all, but add in the injury the factor and I don't think I would do that swap right now...I bet come week 16 you will be happy you took Tom and not DMC
Old 09-26-2012, 02:39 PM   #1898
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

it should probably be noted that as of right now both Amendola and Stevie Johnson each have scored more than Nicks btw

and Miles Austin RBA

I know he has missed a game but that is part of it...points are points
Old 09-26-2012, 03:49 PM   #1899
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
it should probably be noted that as of right now both Amendola and Stevie Johnson each have scored more than Nicks btw

and Miles Austin RBA

I know he has missed a game but that is part of it...points are points
Actually, I would much rather have a guy sit out a week as opposed to putting up average or subpar numbers. I have Nicks in one of my other leagues. The early week announcement that he wasn't playing afforded me the time and opportunity to figure out who I would start in his place.

Hey, if Nicks produces in the weeks that he plays and gives me a heads up on the weeks that he isn't, I'm all good with it. Much rather that than a guy that you rely on being totally inconsistent and not knowing when to start him and when to sit him.

We both know that Nicks is a far better fantasy option than Johnson or Austin... come on.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #1900
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

No, I don't know that...

Miles has scored a TD every week this year...that IS consistency

Nicks has had ONE monster game...that IS inconsistency

Miles was injured last year but when healthy he was as consistent as a WR could be...neither Miles or Johnson is putting up sub par numbers right now...Miles is 10th overall and Stevie 12th...Amendola is 4th

Nicks is 22nd overall
Old 09-26-2012, 05:05 PM   #1901
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

PT please don't bring up my trades with UJF. Butt rape to the max twice. UJF go sit on a pylon or a cactus
Old 09-26-2012, 05:30 PM   #1902
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Looking for a 3rd RB on my roster. Anyone who's eyeing a WR hit me up. Deep at that position and need a decent WR.
Old 09-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #1903
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Looking for a 3rd RB on my roster. Anyone who's eyeing a WR hit me up. Deep at that position and need a decent WR.
would you do Stephen Jackson for Amendola?
Old 09-26-2012, 05:34 PM   #1904
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

Quote:
would you do Stephen Jackson for Amendola?

No lol sorry, I know Jackson has had injuries which has hurt his fantasy value and he's probably better than the production put up so far, but honestly I'm starting to think the guy might be trending downhill as a RB, and Daryl Richardson is starting to get more involved in that offense. It would take more.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #1905
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

I do have interest in Amendola, I'd do a deal around him and Nicks as weird as that sounds but would expect an upgrade elsewhere. However I'll PASS on that because UJF will rape people. Beware PT.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: