Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-10-2012, 10:30 PM   #181
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
You're in love with me...

I am, can I crash at your place when I'm down there?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:06 AM   #182
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I just exchanged texts with Marlo he is out of town until Monday with his G/F. He has no internet access, he really just has his phone. He is in the league this year he says, and PT everything will be sorted out in short order next week.
You need to tell him to get ahold of me ASAP. Not sure why he's waited this long with no contact. I have someone on standby right now who wants a spot in the league. Of course I want Marlo in, but he can't just expect us to reserve a spot forever. We need to move on to the next steps of this process.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 08-11-2012 at 12:08 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:01 AM   #183
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
You need to tell him to get ahold of me ASAP. Not sure why he's waited this long with no contact. I have someone on standby right now who wants a spot in the league. Of course I want Marlo in, but he can't just expect us to reserve a spot forever. We need to move on to the next steps of this process.
give him until next week? He's on vacay
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:19 AM   #184
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

should have started planning earlier
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #185
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
should have started planning earlier
Maybe more than three people should pay the entry fee. Feel like I'm the only person who has put any effort into this thing. I'm done bothering people to sign-up. I'll let auto-nag handle it and if things aren't paid up by the due date, we won't have a league.

F#ck it.

For everyone being so antsy to get this thing started, they sure are awfully slow to throw their money in the pot.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 08-11-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:07 PM   #186
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

The guy saying we were starting discussions too early is now complaining things are goin too slow. Boo-****in-hoo.

Am I pissing you off yet teehehe
Old 08-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #187
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
The guy saying we were starting discussions too early is now complaining things are goin too slow. Boo-****in-hoo.

Am I pissing you off yet teehehe
Why don't you go cut someone's lawn so you can pay-up?
Old 08-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #188
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

This league's a mess. Guys owing guys from last year, guys paying their buddy's entrance fee back to back years, inactive posters. My life may be too busy this year to fully commit anyway. Tell your standby take my spot.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #189
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
This league's a mess. Guys owing guys from last year, guys paying their buddy's entrance fee back to back years, inactive posters. My life may be too busy this year to fully commit anyway. Tell your standby take my spot.
You serious? Because, if so, I may drop out too. I've had about enough of all this sh!t. My life is stressful enough without having to worry about this thing.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #190
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
You serious? Because, if so, I may drop out too. I've had about enough of all this sh!t. My life is stressful enough without having to worry about this thing.

guys guys guys...we are totally fine...relax

I am betting that Malro comes back monday and we work stuff out easy...if not sounds like RBA has someone ready to go.

all is good!
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #191
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SP you are defending champion, please stay to defend!

we need you...this forum needs you
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:03 PM   #192
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

The problem is this...

Marlo has always made the actual league. We had shared commissioner duties. He took care of that end and I took care of the money end. Once someone paid their $100, I would let him know and he would supply them with the league password.

The league isn't even made yet and, to be totally honest, I don't want all of the responsibility. It is good to have more than one person in charge with a league like this.

Now, we have guys who may drop out or may not based on whether or not some other guy is in the league... This is just turning into a major headache for me.

I do this to have fun, not be stressed out.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #193
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
SP you are defending champion, please stay to defend!

we need you...this forum needs you
Not leaving ISH, just gonna be working 50 hours a week + finishing up last 4 college classes and money's tight. Don't even have a computer at my place. No point in throwing in 100 bucks that I don't really have if I can't be active.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:17 PM   #194
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Not leaving ISH, just gonna be working 50 hours a week + finishing up last 4 college classes and money's tight. Don't even have a computer at my place. No point in throwing in 100 bucks that I don't really have if I can't be active.
okay so SP is out... RBA invite your dude on league safe he can take SP's place.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:48 PM   #195
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Now I feel responsible. Hope that this has nothing to do with the minor spat above, as I thought we were both f#cking around.

You seemed gung-ho as early as a week ago.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: