Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-29-2012, 01:34 AM   #2041
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
It's not FAIR that it was changed this week without any vote from the setting it was originally on last week. Literally no other yahoo leagues I'm in use this retarded ass setting. DEFUALT is when the player game starts. You are changing these settings (trade setting you changed back to commish review even after we voted on league review till someone caught that) to your preference until someone says something then you put it to a vote. Shady stuff.

Illini hilarious sometimes LOL.

I really don't care which setting it is, I just want it to be league majority choice. The trade thing was made like that for the Jordy trade period. Now its back. As for the SCY exploiting of the other setting, he was ruining the league IMO. I'm more than fine with changing it back and letting him exploit, but only if that is what the majority of the league wants to do. I'll try to change it back to what it was right now but I doubt that will take everyone off waivers.... lets see
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #2042
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
I had no idea the setting was changed until Tuesday I believe, and I'm sure there's members who have not been checking this thread who had no idea they would be locked out of pickups. I'm pretty sure I told you that you should change it back upon noticing it, then I carried on with my life and forgot about it. You should not be changing settings during the week, especially without a vote. That is way outside your power as commish.

I'll admit, I didn't realize the gravity of this until just now. Gronk is on the injury report and since you only changed this setting a few days ago, I never had time to realize I should add a backup TE. Self-serving? Don't give a damn, I'm in the right here. My opponent Dooms doesn't have a backup TE for Gates this week and we all know that's playing with fire. Several people don't have backup QB's. No one had time to adjust to this new rule that hasn't even been voted on yet. You have to change it back, it's grossly unfair to me and everyone else.

anyone who owns Gates and has no back up TE doesn't deserve any hand-outs. That's just pathetic/inexcusable... the most injury prone TE of the past 3 years and no backup?

edit: I changed the setting back "for now" and the players who haven't started their game are back to FA. Go ahead and EXPLOIT SCY YEA YEA YEA

..... until we figure this out
Old 09-29-2012, 01:58 AM   #2043
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
A lot of these pages having been a ringing endorsement to recruit new people for next year

Entertaining though...

Seriously

People asked why I didnt return after last season, well here is your answer.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:09 AM   #2044
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
Seriously

People asked why I didnt return after last season, well here is your answer.
Keyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

please chatzy tonight http://www.chatzy.com/72291121794725

keys = best member ever
Old 09-29-2012, 02:17 AM   #2045
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
anyone who owns Gates and has no back up TE doesn't deserve any hand-outs. That's just pathetic/inexcusable... the most injury prone TE of the past 3 years and no backup?

As far as I know... Gates is playing this week

my backup TE is on his BYE week... but Gates is playing....

and he better f*ckin produce this week too.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:20 AM   #2046
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
As far as I know... Gates is playing this week

my backup TE is on his BYE week... but Gates is playing....

and he better f*ckin produce this week too.
i'm showing faith boss... starting him over Rudolph who has a GREAT matchup in my other league. Just have a weird gut feeling Gates goes 8 rec for 100 and 2 TD this week.
Old 09-29-2012, 03:40 AM   #2047
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

RBA this cracked me up..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=88eHU6EE0y0
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:59 AM   #2048
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Here's a simple fix. We could make a rule that any owner who picks up a player after the Sunday games start has to play them in their lineup. That way people can still make emergency adds to replace a scratched player. It's very easy to check the transaction list for Sunday and then look at the person's lineup, so it's not like it's a pain in the ass to monitor. If the owner didn't play them, simply eject them from their team and they'll be put on waivers.

Guess this wouldn't stop someone from doing it for the Thursday game, but it's doubtful anyone would have a player they obviously wanted to drop on Thursday. The guys I was dropping on Sunday/Monday either didn't perform or were injured.

I've promised to stop anyway, but I think this fix would make everyone happy, no?
Yes, this whole thing got blown out of proportion.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:09 AM   #2049
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
It would be funny for me if it didn't ring so true.

I'm just hoping to all things holy that Mendy is back next week (Steelers on a bye this week). I think they've been shooting for Week 5 all along. One more week with this clown and he can get comfortable on my bench.

Also, a quick note to those of you intent on sending me trade offers for Johnson attempting to use spare parts or telling me you want him as your "3rd running back," I'd rather let him rot on my bench than to hand him over for your trash. At least I can continue to complain about the guy and he can serve as my team mascot. That's far better than the vast, vast majority of propositions I've been getting.

Unless you want to gamble on a resurgence and are willing to give up something that I can actually use, don't waste your time.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:23 AM   #2050
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
It would be funny for me if it didn't ring so true.

I'm just hoping to all things holy that Mendy is back next week (Steelers on a bye this week). I think they've been shooting for Week 5 all along. One more week with this clown and he can get comfortable on my bench.

Also, a quick note to those of you intent on sending me trade offers for Johnson attempting to use spare parts or telling me you want him as your "3rd running back," I'd rather let him rot on my bench than to hand him over for your trash. At least I can continue to complain about the guy and he can serve as my team mascot. That's far better than the vast, vast majority of propositions I've been getting.

Unless you want to gamble on a resurgence and are willing to give up something that I can actually use, don't waste your time.
Mendy was a great stash on your behalf. I think you will be rewarded for having him and he'll produce RB2 production. No one on the Steelers has really shown they deserve the job and by all accounts Mendy is close to regaining pre injury explosiveness/form. Also the way sports medicine has advanced and seeing all of these guys like AP/Kenny Britt/ come back 6-8 months after ACL surgeries I have little doubt he'll be as effective as he was before.

Also CJ is a great mascot, I think he deserves to rot on your bench.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:39 AM   #2051
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Mendy was a great stash on your behalf. I think you will be rewarded for having him and he'll produce RB2 production. No one on the Steelers has really shown they deserve the job and by all accounts Mendy is close to regaining pre injury explosiveness/form. Also the way sports medicine has advanced and seeing all of these guys like AP/Kenny Britt/ come back 6-8 months after ACL surgeries I have little doubt he'll be as effective as he was before.

Also CJ is a great mascot, I think he deserves to rot on your bench.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:14 AM   #2052
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Meh, I'm not sure how much I would believe in Mendy yet. The Steelers line has looked very bad at run blocking and he will still need some time to get back up to full speed. I'd be thrilled if he produced right away tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:01 PM   #2053
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

-spillertime- is active today

-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:32 PM   #2054
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

**** the Chiefs man, down 17-0 already. Gonna abandon the run w/Charles and Cassel will continue to stink it up.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 01:33 PM   #2055
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
**** the Chiefs man, down 17-0 already. Gonna abandon the run w/Charles and Cassel will continue to stink it up.
please stfu. Jackie Battle took Mathews job LOL. I can't figure out which rape deal you raped me worse on
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: