Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-30-2012, 09:04 PM   #2131
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Greg Jennings leave the game after re-aggravating his groin injury and will not return.

Bust of the draft for me for sure. Kinda wish I still had Torrey to round out my WRs but Willis has matched Torrey point for point so far this year.

Strong week from my team tho. 125 w/ Demarco playing tomorrow night and Pitta put up a zero. Not too much to complain about.

I really ****ed myself over not starting Bess in the auction league tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:16 PM   #2132
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
I don't think it's ever changed, if it's possible I think the rolling waiver wire should be changed for ANY new player you pick up from free agency/waivers though.

wtf are you talking about bro

You think once someone grabs a "FA" - ones who clear waivers unclaimed, that the person should lose their waiver priority and go to the back of the 12 man rotation?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #2133
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not a good start for Illini for our bet. Ryan Williams put up a dud while Willis went ham and BJGE at least put up 8 (lost a fumble and had a TD poached by Dalton so it could have easily been 16).
Old 09-30-2012, 09:25 PM   #2134
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

The rb2 Ryan Williams with another huge game.

Ryan Williams>McGahee and Ridley
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:25 PM   #2135
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life

wtf are you talking about bro

You think once someone grabs a "FA" - ones who clear waivers unclaimed, that the person should lose their waiver priority and go to the back of the 12 man rotation?

Yes and no, honestly I'm just venting because can't stand the rolling waiver wire one bit, I'm stuck at the top half the waiver wire all year and I'm not going to win any waiver claims, but unfortunately it can't be changed.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #2136
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Usually the high impact waiver wire guys are already picked up by week 4/5 anyway so its really not that big a deal at this point imo. At this point in the season my roster is basically set except for one or two spots that I'll play around with for the rest of the season.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:29 PM   #2137
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Usually the high impact waiver wire guys are already picked up by week 4/5 anyway so its really not that big a deal at this point imo. At this point in the season my roster is basically set except for one or two spots that I'll play around with for the rest of the season.
who did you trade rape to get that team? Or did you just draft-rape us all
Old 09-30-2012, 09:30 PM   #2138
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Yeah I know, but there's one player I have my eye on for waivers, but I give it a 0% chance I actually end up getting him. I just like FAAB because you can invest all your stock into one guy you really want if needed.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:32 PM   #2139
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
who did you trade rape to get that team? Or did you just draft-rape us all

Only trades I have done were Willis for Torrey and Fred Davis/Kendall Wright for Mike Bush/Alshon Jeffrey and picked up Pitta as a FA. Drafted like a pro tho.
Old 09-30-2012, 09:37 PM   #2140
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

I lost by .2 in a league..hoping for a start correction, lol
Old 09-30-2012, 10:28 PM   #2141
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Only trades I have done were Willis for Torrey and Fred Davis/Kendall Wright for Mike Bush/Alshon Jeffrey and picked up Pitta as a FA. Drafted like a pro tho.
Willis is beastly. Torrey beastly to. What a even trade that was.

Draft was ridiculous then lol
Old 09-30-2012, 11:25 PM   #2142
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

Not sure why Maclin has been completely non-existent tonight, but oh well doesn't matter I guess.
Old 09-30-2012, 11:28 PM   #2143
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Yeah, well I thought Charles might end up in a RBBC with the way they were using all 3 RBs. Then he gets to face NO non-existent rush D with Hillis getting hurt, and obviously goes off as he should. Now the coaching staff will give him a ton of touches suddenly (didn't expect that off ACL, with 2 other RBs they were using). Bad read by me, especially since I thought a healthy Mathews is a sure-fire 1st round pick, but he's proving to be a useless scrub. I lost this week, not just lost got BLOWN out by JBs... definitely lacking in the RB1 and RB2 department from Ray Rice and Mathews both doing nothing much for guys I look at as elite, or atleast did in Mathews case before this week. Mathews is a flex now though behind Battle. It's pretty clear Charles >> MAthews. ALF himself >>>> Mathews. Maclin > SJ13 but that one is closer. As well my trade of SJ13+ Amendola for Nicks wasn't that great either, knew I was playing with fire with Nicks, doubt I'll get 12 games out of that guy.
You were 3-0 coming into the weekend, man. That Nicks deal will ultimately end up working out for you. I've never been so sure of anything in my life. He is FF gold. Yes, he occasionally misses games and that can be an issue if you are in dire straits and need wins now, but you are 3-0 and you can afford to have an off week (unlike me).

Your team is still one of the best.

I am in an absolute must-win next week or my season may well be over. Three straight losses... And it's funny, I still like my team. Things just haven't all come together on the same week and I've been getting killed with difficult matchups every week.

Hell, I finally get a Grade-A performance out of CJ0K and it will be all for not. Not good... not good at all.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:29 PM   #2144
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
I lost by .2 in a league..hoping for a start correction, lol
That's crazy. Two yards.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:31 PM   #2145
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
That's crazy. Two yards.
hey can you chat? i was thinking of some trades that may help us both.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: