Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-02-2012, 03:30 AM   #2191
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

RBA come to chatzy BB4L come in too

http://us7.chatzy.com/72291121794725
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:02 AM   #2192
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
its not all about you SCY

also thanks for granting me a chance to win this week.

Agree to disagree but this is the 2nd time Dean has vastly improved my opponents right before I play them. Clearly deliberate.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:06 AM   #2193
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Agree to disagree but this is the 2nd time Dean has vastly improved my opponents right before I play them. Clearly deliberate.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:27 AM   #2194
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Cardinals RB Ryan Williams played fewer snaps than backup William Powell in Week 4.
Kevin Kolb's improvement has coincided with an increase in no-huddle looks, but Williams isn't ready to be a part of that personnel package at this point. Williams is on the field for the majority of running downs however. If he's going to have a breakout game, the Week 5 matchup is right versus a Rams run defense that surrendered 179 yards to Seattle last week. Note that Williams is averaging less than 3.0 yards per carry so far.

RB2 ^
Old 10-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #2195
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
RB2 ^
vomit
Old 10-03-2012, 02:29 PM   #2196
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

speaking of vomit, if Illini doesn't rape the shit out of my vomit lineup this week he should probably retire from this league.

Starting Ingram as RB2 LOL.

Chaz Schilens WR3 LOL.

Robert Meachem 2catches on the year FLEX!

LMAO
Old 10-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #2197
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wow B4L...lol

I am starting Kevin Walter this week

I will be happy if he can get 6 points for me
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #2198
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I have two starters (including first round pick Megatron) on bye as well, fred jackson splitting carries against the top defense in the league...and with my luck your scrubs will go off on me this week...540 points against through 4 weeks. Not much you can do when that's happening.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:33 PM   #2199
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I have two starters (including first round pick Megatron) on bye as well, fred jackson splitting carries against the top defense in the league...and with my luck your scrubs will go off on me this week...540 points against through 4 weeks. Not much you can do when that's happening.
At least you have Ryan Williams
Old 10-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #2200
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
At least you have Ryan Williams
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:40 PM   #2201
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Has anybody really paid any attention to Andre Roberts? Almost started him at FLEX last week with Bush being banged up and he went off. Seems like he's had a crazy start to the year but haven't really been watching him so is it more flukey than anything?
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:46 PM   #2202
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Illini I offer you Ridley st8 up for Ryan god mode Williams..Still turning that down?
Old 10-03-2012, 04:12 PM   #2203
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Absolutely. Maybe if you threw in a sweetener I'd accept.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #2204
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol Marlo is relentless with this Ryan Williams thing
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #2205
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gonna have to start Brian Hartline this week

I'm excited.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: