Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #211
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
nah I think Rolling list is fair and the standard everyone is used to it, should keep it imo.

SCY whats good tho?

no speak since last football season in chatzy haha

Nothing since you keep disagreeing me. FAAB adds an extra component of skill and entertainment to the league, there's literally no reason not to use it. It's not as if it's burdensome to implement; it's not difficult at all. The person who bids more wins the player. Simple & as fair as you can get. The list is boring, and total luck.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #212
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

This league has such a short yet tortured history. Though I'm pretty sure SP is just rage quitting so he can keep claiming he's the champion until the end of time.

And I official payed in.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #213
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I rather have rolling waivers as usual personally but we have bigger issues than those things SCY. Who got booted for the new guy?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:29 AM   #214
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was going to wait until next weekend to pay.... because thats when I get paid but then I went to Wal-Mart tonight and found 129$ on the ground... gonna deposit that into my account tomorrow and pay up for leaguesafe. How many of us still need to pay?
Old 08-13-2012, 03:30 AM   #215
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I was going to wait until next weekend to pay.... because thats when I get paid but then I went to Wal-Mart tonight and found 129$ on the ground... gonna deposit that into my account tomorrow and pay up for leaguesafe. How many of us still need to pay?
$600 paid... $600 owed.

As for the commissioner of the yahoo site, I'm fine with you taking the job if you want it. I'd say you'd probably better get started on the site, though. We have people who have paid that probably want entry into the league.

As for SK, it looks like SP is out for sure, so we know that we are going to have at least one spot that needed filled. Whether that is the last spot remains to be seen. Hopefully we have our 12 guys now, but if we need to go fishing for another, we'll cross that bridge when it comes. It really hasn't been a problem filling spots so far. I haven't even put up a thread in the OTC like I usually have to when we have an available spot. People have been PMing me asking me to be the next in line.

Now, if another spot opens up, we may have to publicize it because I'm all out of resources (at least right now).
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:10 PM   #216
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well, waiting on Marlo today

If he doesn't show today not sure what we should do...perhaps start looking for another back-up I guess

maybe we should put some kind of time table on how long we wait for him before making a "player needed" thread in the OTC

give him till Wednesday?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #217
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
well, waiting on Marlo today

If he doesn't show today not sure what we should do...perhaps start looking for another back-up I guess

maybe we should put some kind of time table on how long we wait for him before making a "player needed" thread in the OTC

give him till Wednesday?

Friday.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #218
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

I'll officially put my name in the hat if you guys need an extra person or two. I won't check the OTC much so might as well go directly to the sources.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #219
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
I'll officially put my name in the hat if you guys need an extra person or two. I won't check the OTC much so might as well go directly to the sources.
awesome...thank you
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:55 PM   #220
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

okay I just paid up... we have 7 paid, 5 unpaid. I also just made the league on yahoo, took the settings from last year pretty simple. People who have paid, PM me for the league info? Or RBA you can provide me list of who's paid I'll PM those guys with the league info on yahoo.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:03 PM   #221
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

SK PM'd me I gave him the info for yahoo
Old 08-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #222
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I paid, you can pm me league info. I know RBA, Nuggetsfan, and Jailblazers have all paid as well.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #223
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
I paid, you can pm me league info. I know RBA, Nuggetsfan, and Jailblazers have all paid as well.
done can you help spread the info to the others who have paid?

I'll PM RBA... get Jail and NNuggetsfan if u can
Old 08-14-2012, 02:48 AM   #224
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Those who have paid...

Me
JailBlazers7
SCY
NuggetsFan
Basketball4Life
IlliniFan
SilentKiller

Those who have yet to pay...

UtahJazzFan88
-primetime- (& Dooms)
GOBB
Marlo
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:57 AM   #225
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Those who have paid...

RBA
JailBlazers7
SCY
NuggetsFan
Basketball4Life
IlliniFan
SilentKiller

Those who have yet to pay...

UtahJazzFan88
-primetime- (& Dooms)
GOBB
Marlo
Bold have the info spread it if u guys can to those who paid.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: