Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-08-2012, 06:22 PM   #2341
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I could lose tonight, and so could you...but the odds are in our favor

Chaz should get 4-5 points with Holmes gone

I think for Illini to win he is going to need a 15 point game from Daniels...which could happen but probably not
Yeah I see Daniels getting a TD, hopefully his yardage and receptions are low though and Chaz does something. Will need Chaz to do something because OD gets his week to week.
Quote:
he's still a much better option than Ridley this year Marlo...
No doubt about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Please tell me this means we can stop talking about Ryan Williams...

IDK about you but I sure love talking about those elite RB2's bro
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #2342
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
How would it be BS prime when it was BS that Cam Newton laid a major egg for me? He could have made this matchup a big difference. F*ck up.
Cam played Seattle, the best defense in the NFL, I was expecting him and Smith to do very little

SOMEHOW

SOMEWAY

Flacco and Torrey and Boldin layed a fcking egg against the shitty ass Chiefs....NOT A SINGLE TD

which I didn't expect...I was supposed to go ape shit on your ass with that combo

Spiller vs the 49ers was also BS...but the 9ers are an elite D and Spiller coming off injury, so that might not be bad

all in all, you're lucky to be ahead by even 1 point right now...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #2343
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it doesn't matter though, Graham alone has never scored less than 8 points this year, I will come out the victor and justice will be served...just a little closer than I would have liked
Old 10-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #2344
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Owen Daniels

called that, only shot I got is a miracle Chaz TD, at this point I hope it doesn't happen Illini deserves the win
Old 10-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #2345
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

That was quick. With my luck this season though, this is far from over.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #2346
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
That was quick. With my luck this season though, this is far from over.
sad but true

on another note OD looks sick this year, not just this game, finally back to pre-ACL form. HOU offense that much more dangerous with a healthy Schaub and Daniels being a featured guy on that offense as he should be.

How many more drives until Tebow checks in
Old 10-08-2012, 10:57 PM   #2347
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Foster got me my win and them some. He's due for a 200yd game this season.

Quote:
Cam played Seattle, the best defense in the NFL, I was expecting him and Smith to do very little

SOMEHOW

SOMEWAY

Flacco and Torrey and Boldin layed a fcking egg against the shitty ass Chiefs....NOT A SINGLE TD

which I didn't expect...I was supposed to go ape shit on your ass with that combo

Spiller vs the 49ers was also BS...but the 9ers are an elite D and Spiller coming off injury, so that might not be bad

all in all, you're lucky to be ahead by even 1 point right now...

Cam had two TDs he normally makes that he f*cked up. Had nothing to do with Seattle defense. I like how Cam/Smith isnt BS vs Seattle defense but you claimed Spiller vs SF run def was BS. Shut up.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:25 PM   #2348
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Garbage time could cost me the win...
Old 10-08-2012, 11:43 PM   #2349
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

WOW... I'm somehow going to pull off a win against Dooms and go 4-1, barring any stat corrections... don't know how I did that with RG3, Amendola, Jimmy Grhaam all injured..
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:45 PM   #2350
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

Dedicating this win to the homie Ryan Williams. Couldn't have done it without your 4.3 points.

Old 10-08-2012, 11:51 PM   #2351
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Foster got me my win and them some. He's due for a 200yd game this season.

Cam had two TDs he normally makes that he f*cked up. Had nothing to do with Seattle defense. I like how Cam/Smith isnt BS vs Seattle defense but you claimed Spiller vs SF run def was BS. Shut up.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=sore%20loser

maybe next year GoBB...but probably not
Old 10-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #2352
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Dedicating this win to the homie Ryan Williams. Couldn't have done it without your 4.3 points.

rb2 stuff right thur ^
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:08 AM   #2353
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
WOW... I'm somehow going to pull off a win against Dooms and go 4-1, barring any stat corrections... don't know how I did that with RG3, Amendola, Jimmy Grhaam all injured..

This is so much bull$hit.

my team is garbage.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:28 AM   #2354
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Garbage time could cost me the win...
Well won Illini I guess I shouldn't have done that trade with Marlo those 20 points from Mathews would have been nice over Ingram

Now that the week is over I'd like to give a big FUC*K YOU to Chicago defense
Old 10-09-2012, 01:44 AM   #2355
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

PT you ready to dance this week?

Dalton @ CLE is juicy scared of that

Torrey/V-Jax/Dez sick WR trio

RBs might not do that great with S-Jax/Spiller but Spiller can break one on anyone...

VD at TE obvious elite...

even if you flex Shonn Greene he will probably have a good day on IND.

I've got Meachem starting at WR3 on my team this week

I think our matchup will be CLOSE
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: