Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-09-2012, 01:45 AM   #2356
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Antonio Gates.... you're sitting on the bench.

Matt Schaub.... you're getting dropped.

Andre Johnson... Why I picked you in the second round... I don't know?

Oh, and I noticed someone started Robert Meachem after I dropped him...

and what does he do? scores 20 points... figures.

I seriously want to punch my computer right now... violently.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:49 AM   #2357
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Antonio Gates.... you're sitting on the bench.

Matt Schaub.... you're getting dropped.

Andre Johnson... Why I picked you in the second round... I don't know?

Oh, and I noticed someone started Robert Meachem after I dropped him...

and what does he do? scores 20 points... figures.

I seriously want to punch my computer right now... violently.

Will trade you for Manning for Schaub possibly if you give me a decent bench/flex piece, if your up for that and need a QB bad enough.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:53 AM   #2358
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Will trade you for Manning for Schaub possibly if you give me a decent bench/flex piece, if your up for that and need a QB bad enough.
this is very unlike UJF.... that is actually a great offer for you Dooms

UJF typically rapes people though

my asshole can speak from experience
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:05 AM   #2359
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

what flex would you want?
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:06 AM   #2360
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
what flex would you want?

Check PMs.
Old 10-09-2012, 02:45 AM   #2361
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

UJF sent you a trade
Old 10-09-2012, 02:42 PM   #2362
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

BASKETBALL4Life's team is a healthy Nicks is scary..

Looks like Nicks has a shot to play this week.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:28 PM   #2363
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kinda want to shake things up. Willing to deal everyone on my team (except maybe Lamborghini Percy).
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:31 PM   #2364
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Kinda want to shake things up. Willing to deal everyone on my team (except maybe Lamborghini Percy).
chatzy?

just sent u an offer in auction haus
Old 10-09-2012, 03:35 PM   #2365
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
chatzy?

just sent u an offer in auction haus

Cant right now, in class. Ill be on later tonight tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #2366
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Cant right now, in class. Ill be on later tonight tho.
thoughts on my offer?
Old 10-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #2367
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
BASKETBALL4Life's team is a healthy Nicks is scary..

Looks like Nicks has a shot to play this week.
I hope Nicks loser ass can play. Happy UJF rejected the trade, because I didn't see the note that Nicks might play this week... Had I seen that I'd have revoked the offer ASAP. UJF turned it down anyway, mutually beneficial rejection
Old 10-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #2368
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I hope Nicks loser ass can play. Happy UJF rejected the trade, because I didn't see the note that Nicks might play this week... Had I seen that I'd have revoked the offer ASAP. UJF turned it down anyway, mutually beneficial rejection

Yeah, it's a decent trade. But Maclin is struggling and I expect an improvement, I think Charles can sustain his production for the most part. I just couldn't do it unless you want to give up more.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #2369
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Yeah, it's a decent trade. But Maclin is struggling and I expect an improvement, I think Charles can sustain his production for the most part. I just couldn't do it unless you want to give up more.
yeah nah I'm good. In reality the trade is probably fair, however we both prefer our own guys and that is a natural bias. Might as well stand pat
Old 10-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #2370
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

JBs jordy for vjax in auction haus?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: