Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-11-2012, 03:49 PM   #2386
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Pittsburgh vs Cleveland showdown this week with me and RBA. Ironically, a good game by the Steelers is more beneficial to RBA than it is to me.
damn not sure who I want to win

Pittsburgh has Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller who I love

Cleveland Bone Thugs and Kid Cudi

go PIFFSBURGH by a hair
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:37 PM   #2387
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can't wait for Mike Wallace to put together his biggest game of the season tonight.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:33 PM   #2388
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Did Mendenhall get injured? I haven't heard anything, but did I miss something? Why isn't he playing?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:00 AM   #2389
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hits keep coming for Team RBA. I thought Mendenhall was in for a huge night tonight. What happens? Not only does the Steelers' line get completely decimated, but Mendy plays two series of downs and leaves with an Achilles injury.

Unreal.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:29 AM   #2390
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Would Britt stop dropping so many ****ing passes, jesus christ.

EDIT: Finally catches a TD on 3rd down, almost dropped that.
UtahJazzFan88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:26 AM   #2391
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Riddler - Your RBs are seriously awesome.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:23 AM   #2392
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Hits keep coming for Team RBA. I thought Mendenhall was in for a huge night tonight. What happens? Not only does the Steelers' line get completely decimated, but Mendy plays two series of downs and leaves with an Achilles injury.

Unreal.

I hate when that kind of stuff happens, because situations like that take out the skill from fantasy and it becomes just luck. You were savvy in getting Mendenhall as a stash and he looked amazing last week only to get hurt this week
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:16 AM   #2393
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Riddler - Your RBs are seriously awesome.

watch out for my Kicker... he's good too.

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #2394
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Really happy that Kenny Britt was able to get 14 points for me, I drafted him later than what his potential was, but he was fighting off injury and suspension, I think finally he can be a factor on my team while Amendola is hurt.
UtahJazzFan88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #2395
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That Steelers loss was tough to swallow. Our team is just destroyed by injuries right now. Woodley, Troy, Harrison, Mendy, Decastro, Pouncey, Spence, etc all either out or dealing with injuries.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #2396
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
That Steelers loss was tough to swallow. Our team is just destroyed by injuries right now. Woodley, Troy, Harrison, Mendy, Decastro, Pouncey, Spence, etc all either out or dealing with injuries.
Pouncey is becoming the Greg Oden of football. The guy is really good... Arguably the best center in the game when healthy, but he seems to always be nursing an injury or out completely.

Give me Alex Mack over Pouncey all day every day. Mack may be slightly less physically talented, but I don't think he's missed a day in his career.

Pouncey would drive me crazy as a Steelers fan. It's not like he is making stuff up... His injuries have all looked really serious... He just seems like one of those guys, whether it is his very wide stance/base or what... Guy is just a walking injury.

I personally think his wide base leaves him exposed to injuries.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #2397
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Pouncey is becoming the Greg Oden of football. The guy is really good... Arguably the best center in the game when healthy, but he seems to always be nursing an injury or out completely.

Give me Alex Mack over Pouncey all day every day. Mack may be slightly less physically talented, but I don't think he's missed a day in his career.

Pouncey would drive me crazy as a Steelers fan. It's not like he is making stuff up... His injuries have all looked really serious... He just seems like one of those guys, whether it is his very wide stance/base or what... Guy is just a walking injury.

I personally think his wide base leaves him exposed to injuries.

Marcus Gilbert has now injured Pouncey and Decastro by falling on them.

And Marlo, do you have any idea who the owner of WhatWouldJones-Drew? is in Auction Haus? Dude keeps sending me ridiculous offers for Andre Johnson. He's been doing it for a week now and at first I was polite about it and told him I would need someone of value for Andre but now he is just pissing me off.

Last offer he sent was Donnie Avery and Pierre Thomas for Andre and that might be the best one he sent so far.

His message to me:

Quote:
I just want Andre Johnson.

I'm willing to give up 2-3 players who have scored similarly to him thus far in the year.

N. Burleson
M. Williams
D. Avery
P. Thomas
J. Battle

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 10-12-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:39 PM   #2398
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Marcus Gilbert has now injured Pouncey and Decastro by falling on them.

And Marlo, do you have any idea who the owner of WhatWouldJones-Drew? is in Auction Haus? Dude keeps sending me ridiculous offers for Andre Johnson. He's been doing it for a week now and at first I was polite about it and told him I would need someone of value for Andre but now he is just pissing me off.

Last offer he sent was Donnie Avery and Pierre Thomas for Andre and that might be the best one he sent so far.

His message to me:
HAHAHA. He sends me the same ridiculous offers for Marques Colston and Julio Jones..consider yourself lucky that he only has been doing it once a week, he's been doing it to me for a while.

He's a replacement owner, a friend of another manager. He took the auto-drafted team. I send him equally ridiculous offers as well since he started doing this, lol.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:09 PM   #2399
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Daniel Thomas not playing this week Gobb.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #2400
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Sent you a trade Dooms. Counter it if you don't like it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: