Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #2491
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Marlo you going to be around sometime tonight from 9-11 PM EST (have to work or I wouldn't care what time)? Looking to talk some deals in chatzy.
no one wants to deal with you bro - you just got for the raw ****

LMAO JK
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:30 PM   #2492
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dooms, i just sent an offer for Shady. Counter it if you want something different.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #2493
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've bombed by poor management via waiver wire. Had I been more active, agressive I couldve pulled something out my ass like primetime when he tries to make points/arguments. Doing much better in another league. Lesser money tho.

I cant believe one of you d!ckheads is going to take my $100. I'm going to find something to even these odds. Lessen the blow rather. Its cool. Your mom! Yeah, your mom! Whatever
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:38 PM   #2494
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looking to upgrade at tight end if anyone sees someone on my team that they like I am fielding offers.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:01 PM   #2495
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I've bombed by poor management via waiver wire. Had I been more active, agressive I couldve pulled something out my ass like primetime when he tries to make points/arguments. Doing much better in another league. Lesser money tho.

I cant believe one of you d!ckheads is going to take my $100. I'm going to find something to even these odds. Lessen the blow rather. Its cool. Your mom! Yeah, your mom! Whatever
You could always just pretend that you're winning like you do when we argue...maybe PM some Philly fans and Carbine to come in here and back you up...

/SHRUGGGG
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:08 PM   #2496
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
You could always just pretend that you're winning like you do when we argue...maybe PM some Philly fans and Carbine to come in here and back you up...

/SHRUGGGG
You guys are like an old married couple.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #2497
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Looking to upgrade at tight end if anyone sees someone on my team that they like I am fielding offers.
maybe we could work out a package involving Vernon

I'm on my phone but if you send an offer I can get to it tonight
Old 10-16-2012, 02:49 PM   #2498
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

/SHRUGGGG

I dont have to pretend. Most here see it. If only you would admit defeat, things would look promising for you.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:59 PM   #2499
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

TRADES need to be MADE

Somebody help me get me 2 receivers for the love of God.

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #2500
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sent you a deal riddler with a note, tried to PM also but you are full empty your PM please.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #2501
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
TRADES need to be MADE

Somebody help me get me 2 receivers for the love of God.

Send me a counter on that offer for Shady. I'm flexible on the 2nd WR and we can include more players in the deal if you want to.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:25 PM   #2502
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

hey jazzfan just hit me up when u are on and ill jump on.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #2503
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
SCY, if you took the best two weeks away from just about any player and they look average or bad...lol

What a horrible way to judge...

"Hey, look if you take away these 6 TDs he doesnt look so great!"

A good fantasy player doesn't put up 4 PPG for 2/3 of his season.

Quote:
Guys, the main thing H2H does is try to emulate the real NFL...that is what fantasy football is trying to do...create your own team of players and play actual games against other teams, just like the NFL does.

Fantasy is not the NFL. You cannot play defense against your fantasy opponent, so there's nothing "H2H" about it. You're just pitting one random team's score against another random team's score. Why not pit all teams scores against each other, and have more fun and fairness in the process? Only reason most stick to H2H is no one wants to try anything new and sticks to the old standards.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:06 PM   #2504
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Fantasy is not the NFL. You cannot play defense against your fantasy opponent, so there's nothing "H2H" about it. You're just pitting one random team's score against another random team's score. Why not pit all teams scores against each other, and have more fun and fairness in the process? Only reason most stick to H2H is no one wants to try anything new and sticks to the old standards.
no, people like H2H because it emulates the real NFL...we like playing games against each other, one team vs. another

it has nothing to do with being scared to try new things...infact, the total point system was in BEFORE H2H came out and hit the internet...

I'm in a dynasty league where we have 53 man rosters, a practice squad, EVERY postion is accounted for, and we play 16 games a year...why is it set up that way? Because the league is trying to copy it as close to the NFL as they can...
Old 10-16-2012, 11:32 PM   #2505
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Dooms and I have made a trade:

I give Percy/James Jones for Shady/Hartline

The trade basically means I forfeit this week since both Shady and Hartline are on bye and so is Bowe and Willis plus Demarco is out lol.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 10-16-2012 at 11:36 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: