Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-18-2012, 08:08 AM   #2566
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Primetime is winning so far as 5-1 record. I am first in points but my record is 3-3. In 6th.

The best teams are Marlo, SCY, Primetime, JBs, RBA

I think you can stop calling RBA a top team lol

and wow, Marlo really bent UJF over. That deal is veto worthy for sure.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:13 PM   #2567
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

But getting shady for percy harvin and james jones is far more fair, lol.

Jazzfan proposed that offer to me.

I obviously think i won the deal but jazzfan is clearly a competent trader and i really don't see how its veto worthy.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:13 PM   #2568
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

At least Percy is a legit stud who is on pace to be a top 5-10 wr. You basically gave up bye week replacements for a top 5 QB and TE. I'm ok with it since there is no collusion but I'm entitled to express my opinion.

You had the same complaints whenn BB4L got Nicks from Jazz and you certainly werent callin Jazz a competent trader then.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 10-18-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #2569
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
At least Percy is a legit stud who is on pace to be a top 5-10 wr. You basically gave up bye week replacements for a top 5 QB and TE. I'm ok with it since there is no collusion but I'm entitled to express my opinion.

You had the same complaints whenn BB4L got Nicks from Jazz and you certainly werent callin Jazz a competent trader then.
bye week replacments? Alex Green is the starting RB in GB, a highly potent offense, I sat on the #1 WW for 5 weeks and burned it on him, clearly I thought very highly of him and I anticipate him providing top 24 RB production ROS.

William Powell looks like the only show in town in Zona, not sure what that means but it's something. He has flex potential.

Trading a top 5 QB sounds a lot crazier then it is. Big Ben is a top 8 QB (and has had his bye week). If it was Ben and not Peyton Manning in this deal no one would say anything.

Bottom line Alex Green = Peyton Manning. A potential RB2 is = a qb that is 4-7 range.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #2570
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
what's up, I was just curious as to who is leading in this league?
Anti Hero, currently I am in the lead. It's been a good season so far, I hope I can keep it up.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #2571
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
So who is in first place so far this year?
Right now I am in first place niko, hope that clears it up for you.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #2572
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

also Jb regarding Jazzfan the guy trade raped everyone including dean, I regret and apologize for causing a fuss over the Nicks deal as he clearly knows what he's doing.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:45 PM   #2573
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
Fuck guys, who is in first place right meow?
Skan72... I am in first place right meow
Old 10-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #2574
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
I've been following this thread all season, but don't know who's winning. Does anyone care to tell me?
It's me...-pt-

-primetizzzlewizzzle-

Don't be scared to ask next week when catching up on this thread sun!
Old 10-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #2575
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I've been a bit out of the loop. Who is winning?
I am winning Myth...I am

Well, me and Charlie Sheen anyway

WINNING!

you're now in the loop
Old 10-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #2576
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Hahahaha god i hope you win this league
Old 10-18-2012, 03:54 PM   #2577
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I'm in a rush, ill have to get to the rest of you later, thank you for your patience
Old 10-18-2012, 03:59 PM   #2578
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Fair enough. I think a lot less of Green/Powell but thats just me. I think its lopsided but context helps me rationalize it a bit from UJFs perspective. I could also be dead wrong.

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 10-18-2012 at 04:01 PM.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #2579
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I agree on the part about trading a top 5 QB, it does sound like it's giving up a lot, but really giving up a QB isn't all that valuable honestly (like I said, if he was my starting QB, it would be a dumb move). And he has even less value sitting on my bench sitting behind RG3.

I personally think highly of Alex Green. He had a nice game against Indy and a decent game against the Texans. I expect him to put up nice numbers.

William Powell is a bit more of a gamble, but I expect Powell to get more of a workload with Stephens-Howling playing like crap last week, and Skelton who is less mobile than Kolb, more pressure will be taken off if they run the ball better with Powell.

We'll see how it goes. The 2 other trades I did this year really helped me. This may very well be a gamble, but starting RB's are at a premium, QB's aren't.

Last edited by UtahJazzFan88 : 10-18-2012 at 06:02 PM.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #2580
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

I honestly dont even really view this as a gamble for you considering manning is/was on your bench every week and you have Jimmy Graham.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: