Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-21-2012, 04:46 PM   #2626
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
6 points

You lost out on 7 points

LMAO if you lose to Doomsday by less than 7
In what world does 11-6 = 7?

He lost out on 5 points.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #2627
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
6 points

You lost out on 7 points

LMAO if you lose to Doomsday by less than 7

7?

Cant help a garbage TD. Like I said GB had 12pts with 8:50 left then Sjax scored a TD and it went to 9. Like I said it wasnt a big deal starting GB def over SF def. Stl Rams OL is trash but all of a sudden its not? Get a clue. All of a sudden your oy Bradford has help which has been your argument defending him all season? Hilarious. Either way you're gonna fail here. Should probably just stfu now and save yourself for further embarrassment.

And yes losing to Dooms by a couple pts wont happen because MJD is hurt. So there goes your fake laugh d!ckhead. Oh I forgot to type LMAO because there isnt a smiley face that symbolizes that.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:58 PM   #2628
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

MJD, most durable back in NFL history getting carted off to the locker room.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:00 PM   #2629
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
MJD, most durable back in NFL history getting carted off to the locker room.
Of course it happens the week I finally decide to drop Jennings.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #2630
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Unbelievable.

Jennings has done NOTHING all season. I finally have to cut my losses to fill in for some bye weeks and he is going off. Unreal.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #2631
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
In what world does 11-6 = 7?

He lost out on 5 points.
good catch

GoBB's awful mistake cost him 5 points rather than 7...my bad

you're right though GoBB, it doesn't matter, you're a loser matter what
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:29 PM   #2632
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

SCY and RBA making my top 5 rankings look good. PT/Marlo/JBs how are they doing?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #2633
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
SCY and RBA making my top 5 rankings look good. PT/Marlo/JBs how are they doing?
I did decent with 115 or so but SK is going to CRUSH me...he is going to score like 160 or something, his team is going nuts
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #2634
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
My team is going to get blown out again. Have you seen who IlliniFan has left? It won't be close.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:37 PM   #2635
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Unbelievable.

Jennings has done NOTHING all season. I finally have to cut my losses to fill in for some bye weeks and he is going off. Unreal.
You're #1 on waivers so you will have him back if MJD is going to miss any extended time.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #2636
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jennings has hardly gone off though if you take away that TD... 30 yards on 14 carries.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:39 PM   #2637
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My team will be lucky to crack 70 lol.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:40 PM   #2638
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Of course it happens the week I finally decide to drop Jennings.
That is literally the only reason MJD left hurt

RBA whatever you touch turns to shit WTF.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #2639
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
You're #1 on waivers so you will have him back if MJD is going to miss any extended time.
Yeah, but I was hoping to use that on something more than a guy I already had earlier in the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Jennings has hardly gone off though if you take away that TD... 30 yards on 14 carries.
Relative to what he has done prior to this game? Yeah, he's going off. I'll take 10 points before halftime from just about any back.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:13 PM   #2640
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I did decent with 115 or so but SK is going to CRUSH me...he is going to score like 160 or something, his team is going nuts
I will be pissed if I lose. It would take a really big pile of shit to occur for me to lose
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: