Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #2671
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
It's ok guys, I didn't even want you to mention the power rankings I made
I'm trying to avoid any 'rankings' in this league where I can.

Sorry... Will look.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #2672
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
It's ok guys, I didn't even want you to mention the power rankings I made

My only comment is that injuries make me sad.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:04 PM   #2673
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I won by .7 pts in Auction Haus and I'm terrified that some stat correction is going to happen lol.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:05 PM   #2674
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Week 8 Power Rankings

1. My Favorite Marshawn (SCY): Highest overall points, tied for best record. Combination of Lynch and Foster is proving to be pretty lethal and Cobb and Colston are having terrific seasons. Strong playoff contender.

2. Spiller Time (PT): This team can be inconsistent at times, but when it is on, watch out. Drew Brees and CJ Spiller are capable of going off any week and VJax has been a very nice addition so far. Shonn Greene isn't a great RB2 but as he has shown, he can put up big weeks.

3. Jazz Ballers (UtahJazzFan88): Very well rounded team. Weakest at the receiver position but once Maclin gets healthy you should be allright.

4. Natalie Portman's (NuggetsFan): Aarond Rodgers + AJ Green + Adrian Peterson . Whenever you have those three guys on the same team you can expect to near the top in scoring each week. Unfortunately lack of depth is an issue for this team, but at 4-3 they are in an ok position to make a playoff run.

5. Young and Hungry (Marlo): It's nuts that you have Julio, Cruz, and Fitzgerald. By far the best receiving corps in the league. Ridley and Mathews should be solid going forward, but a solid rb3 is missing. Recent trades have put this team in a good spot to make it to the playoffs.

6. The JBs (Jail Blazers): At 5-2 this team is off to a great start, but injuries to Demarco, Jennings, and Fred Davis have really hurt. If McCoy can turn it on the second half of the season this team can still make a playoff run, but it isn't looking great atm

7. BB4L: Nicks' injury and McFadden's lackluster performance so far has left much to be desired from this team. Still finding a way to find points, but faces and uphill battle to try and make the playoffs.

8. The Silent Killer: I like my team quite a bit. Most of my players have had their bye week and Jordy Nelson is starting to put up great numbers. If Bradshaw and Forte can keep running well I think I can make a good playoff run.

9. Dooms: Percy and TRich have been playing pretty well, but this team has a few holes that need to be filled. Issues at qb and lack of running back depth hurts this team a bit.

10. Illini Money (Illini Fan): Calvin and Marshall make this team very efficient at receiver, but that is about it. Aaron Hernandez getting healthy should help a bit, but some moves are in order if this team has any shot of the playoffs.

11. RBA: I actually like your team. White, Thomas, and Floyd make a solid receiver core and is it possible that CJ2k is back? If so, it may be too little too late as you would nearly have to win out to make the playoffs.

12. Gobbz iz GOOD amen (GOBB): MJD missing substantial time is a huge blow. Couple that with Carolina's offense struggling mightily and this team has a very bleak future.

Hope you guys enjoyed the powerrankings, tried to do them with as little bias as possible, and obviously not everyone will agree on everything. Tell me what you think.
good write up...

looks pretty spot on to me...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:28 PM   #2675
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

B4L nice snag with Titus Young but I just snagged Broyles who will be winning over the #2 sport within a 2-3 weeks

just watch

<----savvvvvvy as fck
Old 10-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #2676
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

damn I just realized I'm 3rd in points in this league

And #1 in points against, I guess that explains why I'm near the bottom of the standings
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #2677
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It says TSK is banned? What's up with that? How long and why?
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:31 PM   #2678
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
It says TSK is banned? What's up with that? How long and why?

Lost an avy bet so his avy was two dudes kissing and I think he got banned for it.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:43 PM   #2679
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lmao wtf did primetime do to the league transaction page lmao
Old 10-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #2680
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
lmao wtf did primetime do to the league transaction page lmao
I am snagging up as many defenses as I can...RBA doesn't have one yet

LOLOLOLOL
Old 10-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #2681
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

LOLOLOLOL

saavy shit
Old 10-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #2682
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

LOLOLOLOL
I thought you were joking.

Grabbed the Squeelers. It is pretty much a crapshoot.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:26 PM   #2683
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

I feel like RBA right now. Dooms already with 34 points

As if Freeman is his starting QB LOL and goes off.

Oh well, I'll finish top 3 in points yet bottom 2 in standings so goes fantasy doesn't it Illini and RBA?
Old 10-25-2012, 11:01 PM   #2684
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I feel like RBA right now. Dooms already with 34 points

As if Freeman is his starting QB LOL and goes off.

Oh well, I'll finish top 3 in points yet bottom 2 in standings so goes fantasy doesn't it Illini and RBA?

I didn't mean to start Freeman this week.

complete accident.

maybe I'll leave him there permanently if he gets 30 points again.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:17 PM   #2685
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Peterson having a big game but the Minn defense helping me out so far. Could be worse.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: