Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #2731
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Austin has been consistent as hell. Besides one stinker he's been 13+ like every week.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #2732
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah, I'm not really sure what RBA defines as a "WR1" but if Miles isn't that then there are only a few "WR1"s in the NFL...

If Miles isn't a WR1, then neither is Calvin...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:01 PM   #2733
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Miles is 17th in points for WR's, and that's with Dallas already having a bye and some guys ahead of him not having a bye yet. I don't see how he isn't a low end WR1, or high end WR2 at worst.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:06 PM   #2734
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Miles Austin:

week/points
1 15.30
2 14.80
3 13.20
4 13.70
6 4.10
7 16.20
8 17.80

Hakeem Nicks:

week/points
1 5.80
2 30.90
3 0.00
4 0.00
5 0.00
6 5.90
7 7.80
8 6.60

I mean...

Old 10-30-2012, 05:23 PM   #2735
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Austin has been consistent as hell. Besides one stinker he's been 13+ like every week.
I'd say 13 points per week in a league that rewards for receptions makes for a very solid WR2. The consistency is nice and I will admit that he has been way better this year than I originally thought, but I still don't think he is on that WR1 tier. And, pt, there aren't a ton of them in the league. The list would be pretty short and not every fantasy team has a legit WR1.

I'm on my phone at a BOE meeting right now, so I can't give you an exact list of the guys I consider solid WR1s, but I will later. And Calvin is definitely a part of that list despite his off season thus far. You have to take previous seasons into account somewhat when looking at things, especially when you are compiling a list not even half way through the season.

This, of course, is just my opinion and my personal definition of a WR1. Some others may disagree and that is fine. I mean, look at my team... Austin would clearly be the 3rd best receiver in my lineup if I had him... and AB isn't THAT far off. Is that a WR1?

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 10-30-2012 at 05:29 PM.
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #2736
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah I have no idea about WR1 or whatever ... he's just been pretty consistent and after the draft was pretty sure I f*cked up by drafting him.
Old 10-30-2012, 05:33 PM   #2737
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

White and Thomas are both WR1s to me, but still just average less than 2 PPG more than Miles...White is less than ONE POINT PER GAME more than Miles

but you acted like Miles averaging only 2 points more than Nicks was nothing at all
Old 10-30-2012, 05:36 PM   #2738
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

this is all under the worst offense year Dallas has ever fcking had with Romo too...

usually, as far as the REGULAR SEASON goes, Romo puts up ridiculous numbers, much higher than Eli in the regular season...but this year has been his all time lowest

if Romo can get back to being Romo of usual, then Miles and Dez should go off the charts...just like Miles did 2 years ago
Old 10-30-2012, 09:11 PM   #2739
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jazz Ballers you ready to lose next week?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:19 PM   #2740
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Jazz Ballers you ready to lose next week?

I am expecting it to be honest.

Welker on a bye, Maclin & Britt are both wildly inconsistent.

I'm really starting to be down on my WR core. Although Amendola will be back soon. Might shake things up if I suck this week.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #2741
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
I am expecting it to be honest.

Welker on a bye, Maclin & Britt are both wildly inconsistent.

I'm really starting to be down on my WR core. Although Amendola will be back soon. Might shake things up if I suck this week.

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:08 PM   #2742
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

anyone interested in Vernon Davis?

I could use a RB
Old 10-31-2012, 04:22 PM   #2743
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So who is winning so far?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:31 PM   #2744
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
So who is winning so far?
1. My Favorite Marshawn 6-2-0 .750 1039.18 890.62 W-3 5 26
2. The JBs 6-2-0 .750 900.92 795.92 W-1 6 21
3. NataliePortman's 5-3-0 .625 955.00 891.98 W-5 11 19
4. Jazz Ballers 5-3-0 .625 930.72 912.60 L-1 3 16
5. -spillertime- 5-3-0 .625 927.04 852.66 L-2 12 24
6. Baseketball4life 4-4-0 .500 988.22 1025.60 W-1 8 37
7. Young and Hungry 4-4-0 .500 889.40 964.64 L-2 9 39
8. Doomsday Dallas 3-5-0 .375 922.52 915.24 L-1 2 18
9. The Silent Killer 3-5-0 .375 899.78 918.88 L-1 7 6
10. GOBB iz GOOD amen 3-5-0 .375 835.10 909.26 W-1 10 8
11. Illini Money 2-6-0 .250 892.94 997.74 L-1 1 12
12. Team RBA 2-6-0 .250 787.14 892.82 W-1 4 8
Old 10-31-2012, 04:34 PM   #2745
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

What you want Natalieeeee? TO DRINK AND FIGHT. What you need Natalie, to F*CK ALLL NIGHTTTTT.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: