Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-01-2012, 11:35 PM   #2761
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

10 points from Ronnie Brown...

I'll take it...... I'm Happy.

Can't expect much better than that when you're picking a RB from Free Agency.

He did better than Jamal Charles and Ryan Mathews.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:28 AM   #2762
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

god damn Mathews, wanted him to have a huge game for my fanduel team. That is a weekly team... atleast Gates got that team a TD
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:38 AM   #2763
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just realized Marlo has San Diego D. FML. Anytime your opponent gets 25+ from their DEF you know you're ****ed
Old 11-03-2012, 07:58 PM   #2764
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

If I had only held on to the team I drafted, lol..

Ben
Julio
Reggie Wayne
Cobb
DMC
Mcgahee
Olsen
Doug martin

Jordy/Kendall Wright on the bench.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #2765
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well I think it is official to say that I got ****ing raped on the trade with Marlo. I'm about to drop William Powell, Alex Green has got a bunch of carries but hasn't really been effective and supposedly Starks might be splitting carries with him. Here's a big **** you to Wisenhunt for pulling a Shanahan and starting Stephens-Howling in the Minnesota game.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #2766
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
Well I think it is official to say that I got ****ing raped on the trade with Marlo. I'm about to drop William Powell, Alex Green has got a bunch of carries but hasn't really been effective and supposedly Starks might be splitting carries with him. Here's a big **** you to Wisenhunt for pulling a Shanahan and starting Stephens-Howling in the Minnesota game.
Everyone knew that at the time bro Lol. But it was obvious the trade was made in good faith with zero tanking so neither I or the rest of the league felt the need to veto.

Peyton Manning elite QB, Tony G elite TE for nothing

Happy to see you get raped bad after what you did to me
Old 11-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #2767
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
If I had only held on to the team I drafted, lol..

Ben
Julio
Reggie Wayne
Cobb
DMC
Mcgahee
Olsen
Doug martin

Jordy/Kendall Wright on the bench.

Yeah, you were pretty rash in dropping Olsen and trading Cobb for nothing but other than that you just had some good looking deal not go your way.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:45 PM   #2768
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Took me 9 weeks to notice but it's lame that we aren't getting credit for special teams TD's from our DEF.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #2769
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Took me 9 weeks to notice but it's lame that we aren't getting credit for special teams TD's from our DEF.

Yeah that's garbage.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:09 PM   #2770
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY

I never noticed that either.

And wow Illini's team is going bananas this week. 2 diff players with 3 TDs and Bears D scored 27. Bears D is basically the greatest fantasy D of all time this season.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:16 PM   #2771
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I never noticed that either.

And wow Illini's team is going bananas this week. 2 diff players with 3 TDs and Bears D scored 27. Bears D is basically the greatest fantasy D of all time this season.

About time someone scored some points against you.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:19 PM   #2772
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I really f*cked up setting my lineup. 48 points on the bench, shoulda started Roberts over Gordon and Gresham over Pettigrew,Gresham played Denver, so wasn't going to start 2 Bengals against them
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:20 PM   #2773
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
About time someone scored some points against you.

Yeah, I'm def not complaining considering I have the least points against. I was bound to get lit up sooner or later.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:31 PM   #2774
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How can I win with Peterson doing that?

Portman has the best team going forward...best odds to win it all I think.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #2775
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

looks like DMC is down for the year, half my team put up bagels this week. Nicks, DMC, Rudolph, Titus Young all zeros eek eek

Oh well still enjoyed FF and Football this year
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: