Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #2776
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

I bench Cam Newton for Tony Homo and Cam gives me 21...on the bench.

I love FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
How can I win with Peterson doing that?

Portman has the best team going forward...best odds to win it all I think.

Get off his nuts already. Every week you mention his team with a hard on.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:48 PM   #2777
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

I love FF

My team stinks. Won't matter if Homo or Cam is playing, you win.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:04 PM   #2778
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
My team stinks. Won't matter if Homo or Cam is playing, you win.

You do know you're beating me? You got me by 40-50pts
Old 11-04-2012, 06:11 PM   #2779
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
You do know you're beating me? You got me by 40-50pts

Yeah but you have over half your team left, I have inconsistent Maclin, and Graham who is good but like I just said, you have a lot of guys left.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #2780
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Doug martin just single handedly might have saved my season before my eyes. First half he's doing nothing I'm down 50+. Now he''s sitting on 46+ points LMAO.

What's great is he's earned every yard nothing came easy stiff arming guys, juking guys all the way. Not a simple CJ2K run to the sideline and up.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #2781
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Doug martin just single handedly might have saved my season before my eyes. First half he's doing nothing I'm down 50+. Now he''s sitting on 46+ points LMAO.

What's great is he's earned every yard nothing came easy stiff arming guys, juking guys all the way. Not a simple CJ2K run to the sideline and up.

Doug Martin is doing work! Good luck on your fantasy matchup
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:30 PM   #2782
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

Damn bb4l I wish I accepted that Doug Martin trade. I think you would have put me on ignore list if I accepted.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:31 PM   #2783
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopallday
Doug Martin is doing work! Good luck on your fantasy matchup
Now we're tied

I have Ryan, Hartley, ATL Defense. He has Julio Jones, Tony G.

hopefully I can pull it out. Marlo has a really good team, top 2 team with SCY IMO. However the loser of our matchup is done for the year I believe
Old 11-04-2012, 07:39 PM   #2784
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Yeah but you have over half your team left, I have inconsistent Maclin, and Graham who is good but like I just said, you have a lot of guys left.

I'm winning in my other league so I hope tony romo doesn't go off. The guy I'm facing has tony romo.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:01 PM   #2785
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Damn bb4l I wish I accepted that Doug Martin trade. I think you would have put me on ignore list if I accepted.

or shot myself
Old 11-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #2786
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I love FF

I've mentioned his team twice now, why does it make you mad?

This thread is for talking about the league...are you aware of that or no?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #2787
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life

or shot myself

You offered him to me too for MJD. Wish I would've did it.

Funny part is I planned to shop MJD after the Raiders game because I knew he would tear that ass up (like Martin did today). Yet he goes down early. Fail

Quote:
I've mentioned his team twice now, why does it make you mad?

This thread is for talking about the league...are you aware of that or no

You're always mentioning his team. I'm not mad, just simply saying get off his d!ck.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #2788
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He started out like 0-3...I've just started giving him props

Why does it upset you?
Old 11-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #2789
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
He started out like 0-3...I've just started giving him props

Why does it upset you?

After the draft you kept talkin about his team up until now. It doesnt upset me. I'm simply saying get off his nutsac.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:06 PM   #2790
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
After the draft you kept talkin about his team up until now. It doesnt upset me. I'm simply saying get off his nutsac.
I thought he had the best draft and I was right...why do you care if I mention it?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: