Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #2791
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I thought he had the best draft and I was right...why do you care if I mention it?

NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:05 AM   #2792
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

CJ2k quietly having a good year now.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #2793
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
CJ2k quietly having a good year now.
Yep, but its too late now...the damage is already done.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:45 AM   #2794
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Unless maclin has an huge game I don't see how I beat Jazz. The role of spoiler continues.

When does MJD come back?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:19 PM   #2795
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Unless maclin has an huge game I don't see how I beat Jazz. The role of spoiler continues.

When does MJD come back?
next year I believe
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:22 PM   #2796
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
next year I believe

Are you serious?

Kinda hoping he'd come later in the season. Damn damn damn.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #2797
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Are you serious?

Kinda hoping he'd come later in the season. Damn damn damn.
I don't see him risking it honestly. Similarly to DMC last year where they kept saying he might come back late in the season, well if your not in contention and your a terrible team might as well just sit out all year. No point for MJD to come back IMO. I could be wrong but my gut says he's done for the year. If they were like 6-2 or 5-3, maybe even 4-4 I could see him trying to come back for the last 2-3 games.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #2798
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I don't see him risking it honestly. Similarly to DMC last year where they kept saying he might come back late in the season, well if your not in contention and your a terrible team might as well just sit out all year. No point for MJD to come back IMO. I could be wrong but my gut says he's done for the year. If they were like 6-2 or 5-3, maybe even 4-4 I could see him trying to come back for the last 2-3 games.

That hurts me in my other league. My RBs are now Arian Foster, LeShoure, BGE.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #2799
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I jinxed my team after being in 1st place and celebrating

3 straight loses after that...now fighting to stay in the playoffs
Old 11-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #2800
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I jinxed my team after being in 1st place and celebrating

3 straight loses after that...now fighting to stay in the playoffs

About to be 4 straight losses
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:50 PM   #2801
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
About to be 4 straight losses
Old 11-06-2012, 04:14 PM   #2802
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Best game of the season so far.

So funny.... 53 points.... wins by 2 points...
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #2803
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

damn, Doug Martin toe-punched kicked Marlo square in the balls...that is sick
Old 11-06-2012, 04:35 PM   #2804
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Would've been so great if BB4L was down 50 points and all he had left was Doug Martin on Monday Night.

16.2 points with 6 positions... 102.4 with the other 4.

Seems like Marlo could of found someone better than Jared Cook who was
going against Chicago, and only projected to score 5.1 points.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #2805
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

have to say, Jared Cook vs. Bears does seem like a strange pick...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: