Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-24-2012, 03:30 PM   #2941
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Certainly impossible to say what was going on in my mind as far as picking a defense several weeks ago, but I don't remember looking at your pickups and thinking, "damn, I really wanted Miami this week."

I remember looking at what you did and laughing... Then picking up the best available defense. I was confident it would have no major impact on the matchup since picking defenses can be sort of a crapshoot unless you have Chicago or San Fran... And, as expected, it had no impact on the contest.
those two things don't add up

All I know is that I took a defense that scored 22 points away from your options...you can say what ever you want but removing options IS an advantage...the less you have to pick from the better, FF is just a game of odds overall.

and I am still confused as to why you care if you claim this strategy has no impact and just makes you laugh?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:34 PM   #2942
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Also, this "silly, stupid, etc" strategy WON ME A GAME...that is why I bragged about it in the first place

no way Illini take Bradford over Schaub

so can we stop pretending it isn't effective now???...it IS EFFECTIVE
Old 11-25-2012, 03:57 PM   #2943
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just checked the scores... not looking good for me.

I needed Josh Freeman to do better than that.

Seattle's Defense didn't do anything either.

kinda need a miracle to win me this game... Gates, Gore, L.Moore, and James Jones will have to get the job done for me.... I have a little faith, but not much.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:19 PM   #2944
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

JB's team scored 126.

my Yahoo projection is 127... this is still possible.

the 4 players I have left are projected to score 46 total, and I'm currently down 50...
Old 11-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #2945
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I think you lost Dooms unless Jones has a 2 TD night...

amazingly enough you will still be in 6th place at 6-6...good enough for the playoffs, but next week is a must win for you...pretty much next week IS a playoff game for you.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #2946
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think SK has a strong shot on me, Up 9 points roughly he's got Jordy + Bradshaw to my Nicks. Going to be real close, just can't have another TD from Jordy or Bradshaw and Nicks has to have a solid game.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:06 PM   #2947
TheSilentKiller
7-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I think SK has a strong shot on me, Up 9 points roughly he's got Jordy + Bradshaw to my Nicks. Going to be real close, just can't have another TD from Jordy or Bradshaw and Nicks has to have a solid game.
It's going to be very close.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 10:48 PM   #2948
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
It's going to be very close.
Yeah you were up by less than a point until Nicks just killed himself to get me that TD (after dropping two already). So I'm up 10ish pointsnow. Gotta avoid Jordy or Bradshaw Tds
Old 11-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #2949
Riddler
D-94

I just woke up to discover that the Giants are winning 38-10... That really sucks.

And yea, it looks like the playoffs start for me next week... The first thing I'm going to do is drop Antonio Gates... I will never see him again on any future rosters... I gave him one last chance this week, and he failed.

R.I.P.

Antonio Gates.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:52 PM   #2950
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'd love to finish the season on a three game winning streak. Maybe I can even pull myself out of the cellar?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #2951
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I just woke up to discover that the Giants are winning 38-10... That really sucks.

And yea, it looks like the playoffs start for me next week... The first thing I'm going to do is drop Antonio Gates... I will never see him again on any future rosters... I gave him one last chance this week, and he failed.

R.I.P.

Antonio Gates.
pretty sure I offered you Beanie (20 points last week?) Rudolph (another 13+ points last week) and either Denario Alexander or Titus all 3 for Gates. You declined sharply - I was left baffled. Then PT scooped the great deal for Vernon Davis (0 points last week LOL)
Old 11-26-2012, 03:20 PM   #2952
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I'd love to finish the season on a three game winning streak. Maybe I can even pull myself out of the cellar?
hopefully not I NEED a win this week. Gotta position myself well for playoffs, but I don't like my chances if peg legged McFadden never comes back
Old 11-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #2953
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Needed like 8.8 points to get the win with Bryce Brown left. Watching the Nuggets game and flip over to the football game for a sec as I do I see Bryce Brown running down the side for a 65 yard TD
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:41 PM   #2954
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was up 35pts with only Bryce Brown left against me. And so far that lead dwindled to 18.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:49 PM   #2955
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I was up 35pts with only Bryce Brown left against me. And so far that lead dwindled to 18.

How's that lead now? Nothing better than rooting against your own team.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: