Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-26-2012, 10:56 PM   #2956
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I was up 35pts with only Bryce Brown left against me. And so far that lead dwindled to 18.

How longs Shady suppose to be out? It would be awesome if the Eagles were safe and sat down Shady and let this Bryce Brown kid do his thing
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:14 PM   #2957
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Need 3 more lousy PPR points from Steve Smith to keep playoff hopes alive in another league.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:34 PM   #2958
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn I wish Tolbert would have scored a TD. Damn I should have never benched Felix Jones!!! Would've beat RBA. Arrrrrgh

That lead is down to 3. Thank GOBB for the fumbles. I literally win by 3pts. I was sweating bullets as Eagles ran Brown.

Shady should be back next week.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #2959
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Damn I wish Tolbert would have scored a TD. Damn I should have never benched Felix Jones!!! Would've beat RBA. Arrrrrgh

That lead is down to 3. Thank GOBB for the fumbles. I literally win by 3pts. I was sweating bullets as Eagles ran Brown.

Shady should be back next week.
My team in this league is finally starting to get a break every now and then... Right in time for it to mean absolutely nothing. Still, I'm glad to be out of last place finally.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #2960
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

2 spots left...3 teams fighting for them

5. The JBs 7-5-0 (1362.90)
6. Doomsday Dallas 6-6-0 (1433.06)
7. Jazz Ballers 6-6-0 (1391.00)

Dooms plays Illini
Jazz Ballers plays SK
The JBs plays Marlo

The JBs has scored the least, but he is in if he wins, or if either Dooms and Jazz losses...he is in good shape

Dooms has scored the most points, so it is possible that he can lose this week and still get in the playoffs at 6-7 if Jazz Ballers also loses...wow...but he looks to be in if he wins

Jazz Ballers is in the worst spot, he needs to win and hope that Dooms loses, or win and if Dooms wins he needs to outscore him by 40+ points...OR he wins and JB loses
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:40 PM   #2961
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

*1. My Favorite Marshawn 8-4-0
*2. Baseketball4life 8-4-0
*3. NataliePortman's 8-4-0
*4. -spillertime- 8-4-0

all fighting for a 1st round BYE this week
Old 11-27-2012, 06:42 PM   #2962
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

8. Young and Hungry 5-7-0
9. GOBB iz GOOD amen 5-7-0
10. Illini Money 4-8-0
11. Team RBA 4-8-0
12. The Silent Killer 3-9-0

all fighting for pride

good season fellas
Old 11-27-2012, 06:45 PM   #2963
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

what if we set up next year's draft based on this year's results?

for example, if SK finishes last, then he gets to choose his draft spot, then RBA gets to pick where he drafts, etc... whoever wins this year gets the last choice of who comes back?

new players get very last choice?

just an idea
Old 11-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #2964
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
what if we set up next year's draft based on this year's results?

for example, if SK finishes last, then he gets to choose his draft spot, then RBA gets to pick where he drafts, etc... whoever wins this year gets the last choice of who comes back?

new players get very last choice?

just an idea

I'd rather base it off the consolation bracket. Whoever wins gets 1st choice and so on. Give teams a bit of a reason to keep going.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #2965
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think my team just needs to be put out of its misery. My players just started dying down the stretch and I've done a shitty job of managing my roster. I didn't even know Shady had a concussion until like Thursday.

I feel a little bad about not being very active but the end of this semester has been the busiest I've probably ever been.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #2966
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
I'd rather base it off the consolation bracket. Whoever wins gets 1st choice and so on. Give teams a bit of a reason to keep going.
that sounds like a great idea
Old 11-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #2967
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
*1. My Favorite Marshawn 8-4-0
*2. Baseketball4life 8-4-0
*3. NataliePortman's 8-4-0
*4. -spillertime- 8-4-0

all fighting for a 1st round BYE this week
I'm going to win this week so, you guys are fighting for one bye
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:21 PM   #2968
SCY
Put yr guns up

Yeah I have a hard time seeing Dean or Natalie losing to RBA & GOBB so it's going to be Dean & either me if I beat Prime or Natalie if I lose.
Old 11-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #2969
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

One down side to naming your team after Natalie Portman is the emasculating feeling of being referred to as "Natalie"
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:33 PM   #2970
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Yeah I have a hard time seeing Dean or Natalie losing to RBA & GOBB so it's going to be Dean & either me if I beat Prime or Natalie if I lose.
I'd rather we both win. Well actually maybe you should lose so that Gronk doesn't have a chance at coming back in week 16 lol
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: