Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-27-2012, 09:34 PM   #2971
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
One down side to naming your team after Natalie Portman is the emasculating feeling of being referred to as "Natalie"

Was wondering when/if you'd say something. I suppose I can shorten it to Nat but the name has stuck at this point.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:12 PM   #2972
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
I'd rather base it off the consolation bracket. Whoever wins gets 1st choice and so on. Give teams a bit of a reason to keep going.
this. I deserve nothing
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #2973
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

top-10 QBs
1. Robert Griffin III 256.08 Jazz Ballers
2. Drew Brees 249.92 -spillertime-
3. Tom Brady 244.56 The JBs
4. Peyton Manning 225.80 Young and Hungry
5. Matt Ryan 220.80 Baseketball4life
6. Cam Newton 217.24 GOBB iz GOOD amen
7. Matthew Stafford 212.56 The Silent Killer
8. Andy Dalton 209.06 My Favorite Marshawn
9. Andrew Luck 205.50 My Favorite Marshawn
10. Josh Freeman 196.64 Doomsday Dallas

QB winner: this is no brainer, Jazz Ballers who snagged RG3 in round 11, nice snag sir
QB loser: I think this goes to Illini Money who took Eli in the 5th round, Eli is 16th for QBs in points

top-10 RBs
1. Arian Foster 213.10 My Favorite Marshawn
2. Doug Martin 210.70 Baseketball4life
3. Adrian Peterson 199.60 NataliePortman's
4. Ray Rice 185.80 Baseketball4life
5. Trent Richardson 169.60 Doomsday Dallas
6. C.J. Spiller 158.20 -spillertime-
7. Marshawn Lynch 154.90 My Favorite Marshawn
8. Frank Gore 151.60 Doomsday Dallas
9. Stevan Ridley 148.00 Young and Hungry
10. Jamaal Charles 144.70 Jazz Ballers

RB winner: obviously B4L who took Doug Martin from Marlo and drafted Rice, SCY has a nasty combo as well, and so does Dooms
RB loser: I'm going to give this award to GoBB who took MJD with a late first and got little to nothing from it. There were several RBs taken in the 1st that didn't really pan out though.

top-10 WRs
1. A.J. Green 199.50 NataliePortman's
2. Brandon Marshall 190.20 Illini Money
3. Calvin Johnson 182.20 Illini Money
4. Reggie Wayne 168.50 Baseketball4life
5. Vincent Jackson 163.40 -spillertime-
6. Demaryius Thomas 162.00 Team RBA
7. Andre Johnson 158.30 Doomsday Dallas
8. Roddy White 157.80 Team RBA
9. Victor Cruz 157.40 Young and Hungry
10. Dez Bryant 155.10 -spillertime-

WR winner: Illini Money has the sickest WR combo in this league, and deserves the award despite using high picks on both. RBA and -myself- also with two top-10 WRs.
WR loser: most of the WRs taken early worked out actually. I am going to give this award to The JBs, who took Jennings in the 3rd round, and then took Harvin in the 4th only to trade him away for McCoy who is injured, and then Dwayne Bowe in the 5th who hasn't really done anything.

so there you go, that's what you get when I have free time at work
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #2974
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Says a lot out of my WR spot that I have no guys in the top 10. WR has been the downfall of my team.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #2975
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, my team has no top 10 WR/RB and I might make playoffs. Injuries have been rough since my potential top 10 guys have been out basically all season (Jennings/Demarco). Luckily ive done a pretty solid job with my team depth.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #2976
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I enjoy getting RG3 for like 10 bucks while Brady went for 60 in auction league lol.

Matt Ryan blows on another note, going to start Kaepernick ROS. RYAN WELCOME TO THE BENCH
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #2977
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Was really mad about Brees last night but just remembered I'm playing against him in this league.
Old 11-30-2012, 04:54 PM   #2978
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Was really mad about Brees last night but just remembered I'm playing against him in this league.
yeah that pretty much locks up the win for you...Brees is my main money getter
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:09 PM   #2979
SCY
Put yr guns up

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah that pretty much locks up the win for you...Brees is my main money getter

You do have some big upside players on your team, Bryant and Spiller should crush. Thankfully V-Jax is going against Champ this week.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:12 AM   #2980
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yeah once I saw PT had Brees, SCY locked up the win and #1 seed. Now I must somehow win despite Ryan's 10 point POS game to get 2nd. I'm starting Kaepernick ROS regardless of matchup over Ryan.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #2981
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well my computer just ****ing blew it, I left Amendola in my line-up on accident, but woke up 30 minutes in advance and my internet went out.

Oh well... whatever
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:18 PM   #2982
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn... Illini Money isn't gonna make this easy.

Silent Killer needs to win his game.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:30 PM   #2983
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just lost my game.... Thanks Calvin Johnson.

That hurt.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:59 PM   #2984
FUTØN
Decent playground baller

FUTØN is considered somewhat coolFUTØN is considered somewhat coolFUTØN is considered somewhat cool

-PT- leaving Cecil $hort$ on the bench.
FUTØN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:25 PM   #2985
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Looks like I'll end up limping into the playoffs lol. My team might actually be kind of dangerous tho because it looks like Shady, Demarco, and Jennings will all be back in the line-up next week. Or at least I hope so. It is taking Shady a really long time to recover from his concussion.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: