Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #2986
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Of course I've had Luck on the bench for his two biggest games of the year.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:39 PM   #2987
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUTěN
-PT- leaving Cecil $hort$ on the bench.
Won't happen next week, I'm sold
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:43 PM   #2988
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I just lost my game.... Thanks Calvin Johnson.

That hurt.
I think you might still get in the playoffs at 6-7
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #2989
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I want to beat Natalie but I also have Josh Gordon in another league. Damn!

I want Gordon to go HAM but not at my teams expense. I have Felix Jones and Witten left vs his Bryce Brown. Arrrrgh. Wish I would've won last week. Why did I bench Felix!

Prime my team still rumbling dispite the worst drafted team in this league. F U
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:06 PM   #2990
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I think you might still get in the playoffs at 6-7

If Mike Wallace could help out Silent Killer's team... I'd be just fine right now.

Charlie Batch missed him wide open in the end zone...

It's gonna be close...

If I could get great second half performances from T-Rich and Reece... I could still survive my game... But then I'd also need Eli to have a terrible game so I'm not gonna get my hopes up.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #2991
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Heath Miller just got a big catch... That helps.

But Dwyer just got the TD.

Last edited by Riddler : 12-02-2012 at 06:11 PM.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #2992
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I want to beat Natalie but I also have Josh Gordon in another league. Damn!

I want Gordon to go HAM but not at my teams expense. I have Felix Jones and Witten left vs his Bryce Brown. Arrrrgh. Wish I would've won last week. Why did I bench Felix!

Prime my team still rumbling dispite the worst drafted team in this league. F U

I think you've got this. Unless Bryce Brown repeats last week not looking good for me.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:42 PM   #2993
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Bleh, down 4 with Garcon & Tynes left vs. Dez Bryant. I blew it. Though it looks like there's a decent chance I could get a bye without winning if Dean and Nat lose. Dean needs 12.5 from Nicks, Nat's down 3 w/ Bryce Brown facing Felix/Witten.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:50 PM   #2994
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I think you've got this. Unless Bryce Brown repeats last week not looking good for me.

On paper? Yes but as far as how the game will be played? Who knows. Get this I played against a guy with Bryce Brown left. I'm up 43 and thinkin easy win. Brown aint getting that. He finished the night with 39pts!!! And if he didnt fumble he wins (they cost him 4pts per). Anything can happen man! It's FF!

Good luck!!

Want to laugh? I'm an eagles fan I hate Dallas yet my FF leagues rely on Cowboys. This league Felix and Witten. Another lg I'm down 27 with Dez Bryant (JPP AND Ware) left.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:00 PM   #2995
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Brett Myers basically singlehandedly gauranteed me a playoff spot.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:17 PM   #2996
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gotta love that Josh Gordon, huh guys? What a beast. He's got elite potential.

Pretty funny that my final game of the season in this league against BB4Life is going to come down to Nicks... A guy he and I have been debating all season. It'd be a nice consolation prize to an awful season if I could finish on a three game winning streak... Good momentum for next year.

Let's go 'Skins!

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 12-02-2012 at 08:47 PM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:27 PM   #2997
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Gotta love that Josh Gordon, huh guys? What a beast. He's got elite potential.

Pretty funny that my final game of the season in this league against BB4Life is going to come down to Nicks... A guy he and I have been debating all season. It'd be a nice consolation prize to an awful season if I could finish on a three game winning streak... Good momentum for next year.

Let's go Eagles!

Got me 32pts in another lg!
Old 12-02-2012, 08:43 PM   #2998
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan

Murray is starting so Felix is a no show. Down to Witten vs brown.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #2999
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

F*ck Natalie Portman who the hell is she anyway? never heard of the brawd.

Screw This league
Old 12-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #3000
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I thought I heard Brown whisper, "Gobb" as he was crossing the goal line just then.

Ouch. That hurts. Still a lot of game left, though.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: