Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #3016
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Things are looking very good for me...
unfortunately looking bad for me. Need a Nicks TD late or I'm headed towards a playoff matchup instead of a bye next week and my team is not ready. SJ13 hurt, DMC hurt. Ryan sucking dick. Would start Kaepernick if I have a matchup now.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #3017
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
unfortunately looking bad for me. Need a Nicks TD late or I'm headed towards a playoff matchup instead of a bye next week and my team is not ready. SJ13 hurt, DMC hurt. Ryan sucking dick. Would start Kaepernick if I have a matchup now.

You're not getting the bye either way I think. Marshawn clinched the win and you only have like a 33 point advantage over me and with my 149, you'd need like two Nicks TD's to overtake me in points.

Unless my math is really brutal
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:51 PM   #3018
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SCY and Nugs got BYES

Doomsday won by less than a point wow...not sure he needed to win though
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:52 PM   #3019
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think I play BB4L in the first round.... right?
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:08 AM   #3020
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I finished the season on a three-game win streak! I hope this served as good motivation and a learning experience for my team. Now they have figured out how to close games and that will serve me well in 2013-14.

This is a young team and much will be expected next year. The talent was there. They just had to learn how to win... It's a tough process, but one that will be invaluable going forward.

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:36 AM   #3021
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Thank God Garcon's back.

Playoffs are
Dean vs. Dooms
-Prime- vs. JB

Dean playing you next week in "savage."
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:13 AM   #3022
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Thank God Garcon's back.

Playoffs are
Dean vs. Dooms
-Prime- vs. JB

Dean playing you next week in "savage."
yeah my luck has run out in Savage. I have no idea how your team was #4 seed. That is a #1 seeded team SCY. I guess Brees shitstained game cost you a higher seed, but he's pretty much a lock for 300-3 this week against me. Rest of your team is ridiculous. Sucks I ran into you there.

Matchup with Dooms is an interesting one he's got a lot of high upside players. I've got a couple dinged up guys not sure if I trust them to put them in the lineup in SJ13 and Darren McFadden. Also got a QB decision to make Matt Ryan v. Kaepernick strong lean to Kaepernick.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:26 AM   #3023
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I finished the season on a three-game win streak! I hope this served as good motivation and a learning experience for my team. Now they have figured out how to close games and that will serve me well in 2013-14.

This is a young team and much will be expected next year. The talent was there. They just had to learn how to win... It's a tough process, but one that will be invaluable going forward.

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs.
what did you finish 6-7 RBA? I knew you were going to finish strong
Old 12-04-2012, 08:16 AM   #3024
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wow, I won a first round bye in the ISH premier league by .4 pts lol
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #3025
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If we are going to use the consolation bracket to determine next year's draft order we need to decide on that now. Everyone needs to vote on it so there is no confusion
Old 12-04-2012, 03:24 PM   #3026
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
If we are going to use the consolation bracket to determine next year's draft order we need to decide on that now. Everyone needs to vote on it so there is no confusion

I vote no. Fresh start for everybody, f*ck the lottery system. If you finish like 4th overall and don't win any money feels like that person would really get shafted next year because they did decent. Feels like alot of it is just based on bad luck\good luck anyways.

Guess I don't really care all that much, just feels like if everybody is dropping 100 bucks randomized order feels more fair.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:35 PM   #3027
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Hell no. That had to be voted on before the season not now. No way I'll play next year if we are adding in major changes like that after 13 weeks of the season.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:46 PM   #3028
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Hell no. That had to be voted on before the season not now. No way I'll play next year if we are adding in major changes like that after 13 weeks of the season.
I'm not sure you understand what is being voted on.

The consolation bracket, whoever wins THIS YEAR, would get first choice of draft spot NEXT YEAR, if they decide to play again that is.

that gives everyone else something to play for.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:02 PM   #3029
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

anyone notice how Yahoo added those colored dots indicating good and bad matchups?
Old 12-04-2012, 05:59 PM   #3030
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
yeah my luck has run out in Savage. I have no idea how your team was #4 seed. That is a #1 seeded team SCY. I guess Brees shitstained game cost you a higher seed, but he's pretty much a lock for 300-3 this week against me. Rest of your team is ridiculous. Sucks I ran into you there.

I played the whole season w/o an RB2 pretty much, didn't feel like making a trade. The risk has paid off well enough now that I picked up Bryce Brown and Jon Dwyer. There's almost always solid RB's that pop up late in the season. Kind of torn on the Bryce/McCoy situation, McCoy would really help me in that league but would make Nugs unstoppable in this one.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: