Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #3031
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I'm not sure you understand what is being voted on.

The consolation bracket, whoever wins THIS YEAR, would get first choice of draft spot NEXT YEAR, if they decide to play again that is.

that gives everyone else something to play for.
that's ****ing retarded w/ all due respect. I don't favor rewarding shit teams for being shitty. **** that. I wouldn't participate next year if we are going to reward teams for losing
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:39 PM   #3032
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
I played the whole season w/o an RB2 pretty much, didn't feel like making a trade. The risk has paid off well enough now that I picked up Bryce Brown and Jon Dwyer. There's almost always solid RB's that pop up late in the season. Kind of torn on the Bryce/McCoy situation, McCoy would really help me in that league but would make Nugs unstoppable in this one.
Pretty sure Shady is out this week. Bryce coming for my anus in Auction... Bryce is a Rb1 IMO... w/o McCoy. I need a miracle in auction because I've gotten nothing from Maclin, Lloyd, Blackmon at WR... Riley Cooper my only back up lmao. Need monster games from Forte/Doug/RG3 and 2 of my 3 WR have to go off IMO.
Old 12-04-2012, 06:42 PM   #3033
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
that's ****ing retarded w/ all due respect. I don't favor rewarding shit teams for being shitty. **** that. I wouldn't participate next year if we are going to reward teams for losing
it's for WINNING the consolation bracket

also in fantasy dynasty leagues, and the REAL NFL, the bad teams pick first the next year...it's not like that concept came out of no where

It's also not much of a reward...in a snake style draft...it's all equal
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #3034
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, I vote for a clean slate next year. There is very little chance Shady plays this week imo.

I could really use him if I want to pull off the upset over prime.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:14 PM   #3035
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
it's for WINNING the consolation bracket

also in fantasy dynasty leagues, and the REAL NFL, the bad teams pick first the next year...it's not like that concept came out of no where

It's also not much of a reward...in a snake style draft...it's all equal

Yeah because everybody has the same rosters. If I can keep AP, Rodgers, Green than I'd be fine with the worst team getting the 1st pick like in the NFL.

This is the only league I've played in so obviously my FF knowledge is limited but a lottery system seems silly when every team will get a clean slate anyways. Makes sense in real life but when every team is getting a fresh start doesn't make sense to reward a team based on last years teams.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #3036
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Yeah, I vote for a clean slate next year. There is very little chance Shady plays this week imo.

I could really use him if I want to pull off the upset over prime.

Any chance they could keep Shady out for the rest of the year? That would be amazing for me
Old 12-04-2012, 07:18 PM   #3037
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

okay well it was just an idea...

I think you are misusing the term "lottery system" though...that is what we did this year, a random lottery style of picking the draft.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #3038
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Vote for clean slate. Should always be random order.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:22 PM   #3039
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
okay well it was just an idea...

I think you are misusing the term "lottery system" though...that is what we did this year, a random lottery style of picking the draft.

Yeah I was talking about the NFL\NBA lottery system. Well I guess the NFL doesn't have a lottery but I think you get the idea. It makes sense in real life to rewards those teams because their not as good. It's in place to make things more competitive.

Next year there is no stong\weak teams. Everybody starts fresh. Making it random seems like the only fair way IMO but like I said I obviously don't have the experience like others do in these leagues.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #3040
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Yeah I was talking about the NFL\NBA lottery system. Well I guess the NFL doesn't have a lottery but I think you get the idea. It makes sense in real life to rewards those teams because their not as good. It's in place to make things more competitive.

Next year there is no stong\weak teams. Everybody starts fresh. Making it random seems like the only fair way IMO but like I said I obviously don't have the experience like others do in these leagues.
yeah I was just trying to give the others here something to continue to play for...the entertainment value of that seems like a cool addition to me....maybe just reward the winner and that is it, everyone else random/lottery

it is a snake style draft, so to me it really isn't that significant of a reward...if it wasn't snake then that would be different

it's all good, I'm not playing for it so it doesn't matter to me either way, just trying to make the league more fun.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:34 AM   #3041
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

[/size]
Quote:
yeah I was just trying to give the others here something to continue to play for...the entertainment value of that seems like a cool addition to me....maybe just reward the winner and that is it, everyone else random/lottery

it is a snake style draft, so to me it really isn't that significant of a reward...if it wasn't snake then that would be different

it's all good, I'm not playing for it so it doesn't matter to me either way, just trying to make the league more fun.
THE LEAGUE ALREADY IS THE MOST FUN!!!! YEAHYEAH
Old 12-06-2012, 12:52 AM   #3042
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm gonna gamble....

starting Montell Owens (RB-Jax)

His last name is Owens, so maybe he's a badass like T.O.

Montell Owens to start for Jags in Week 14, a risky fantasy play
http://www.sbnation.com/fantasy/2012...aguars-vs-jets
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:58 AM   #3043
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I'm gonna gamble....

starting Montell Owens (RB-Jax)

His last name is Owens, so maybe he's a badass like T.O.

Montell Owens to start for Jags in Week 14, a risky fantasy play
http://www.sbnation.com/fantasy/2012...aguars-vs-jets
Also gambling sitting down 1st rounder McFadden for FA pick up DeAngelo
Old 12-06-2012, 09:40 PM   #3044
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

DMC TD oops
Old 12-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #3045
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

McFadden should be getting more touches. Feels like it could have been a really big night for him. He looks good running in space. I got him starting in my other league.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: