Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #3091
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I think my inexperience comes into play this week. I have a big choice to make at WR and than at RB\FLEX. Feels like my team is filled with 3 no brainers in Green, Rodgers, AD and than a bunch of guy's who hover around the same level. Just going to roll the dice and say f*ck it. Feels like hitting up the waiver wire of injury replacement RB's(Moreno, Brown and now Wilson) could screw me cause I dunno who to go with and all seem risky as hell.

Can already see the loss and some points on the bench
yeah I just want a close matchup so I have something to do sunday. Badly dislocated the **** outta my shoulder had a lot of complications had to stay in the hospital over night and shit. Life with 1 arm = no life at all. FOOTBALL and MARYJANE!
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #3092
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
yeah I just want a close matchup so I have something to do sunday. Badly dislocated the **** outta my shoulder had a lot of complications had to stay in the hospital over night and shit. Life with 1 arm = no life at all. FOOTBALL and MARYJANE!

Should have a good idea after tonight, rolling with Green, Gresham, Brown.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:25 AM   #3093
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Should have a good idea after tonight, rolling with Green, Gresham, Brown.
about 10 points each... definitely not good for you those performances. But not terrible either, they did something. I took out SJ13 for Nicks right now still unsure.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:51 AM   #3094
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
QB - Andrew Luck @ Houston; Eli Manning @ Atlanta

RB - Darren McFadden vs. KC; CJ Spiller vs. Seattle; Demarco Murray vs. Pittsburgh

WR - Brandon Marshall vs. GB; Demaryius Thomas @ Baltimore; Jordy Nelson @ Chicago; Kenny Britt vs. NYJ

TE - Tony Gonzalez vs. NYG; Greg Olsen @ SD

K - Adam Vinatieri @ Houston; Alex Henery vs. Cincinnati

DEF - Cincinnati @ Philly; Dallas vs. Pittsburgh

just browsing the thread and saw this. if you want my 2 cents, go with eli manning at qb, start all three of your running backs, def the two wrs you mentioned, and most definitely gonzo
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:40 AM   #3095
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
about 10 points each... definitely not good for you those performances. But not terrible either, they did something. I took out SJ13 for Nicks right now still unsure.

I got lucky as f*ck. Gresham had like 3 catches in garbage time, Green had that TD late. At one point pretty sure I had like 14 points with a minute left in the 3rd. Gresham caught a TD pass really late too when Dalton didn't even need to throw it but couldn't get both feet down ..

Still probably lost but can't believe I finished with 27, atleast I can hope you're guy's tank now so I have a shot
Old 12-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #3096
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Well Dalton sucked ass but Cincy D makes up for it a bit. Guess I should have heeded that TNF players usually under-perform. Can't believe how bad Cincy's pass blocking was. Luck will surely blow up now on my bench.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:12 PM   #3097
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
I got lucky as f*ck. Gresham had like 3 catches in garbage time, Green had that TD late. At one point pretty sure I had like 14 points with a minute left in the 3rd. Gresham caught a TD pass really late too when Dalton didn't even need to throw it but couldn't get both feet down ..

Still probably lost but can't believe I finished with 27, atleast I can hope you're guy's tank now so I have a shot
yeah I'm thinkin my fellas have an off week this might be a low scoring matchup.. I had 188 last week
Old 12-14-2012, 04:06 PM   #3098
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Gresham caught a TD pass really late too when Dalton didn't even need to throw it but couldn't get both feet down ..

How crazy would it be if we both lose because we didn't get that?
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #3099
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Well Dalton sucked ass but Cincy D makes up for it a bit. Guess I should have heeded that TNF players usually under-perform. Can't believe how bad Cincy's pass blocking was. Luck will surely blow up now on my bench.
I was looking great at half time...then Philly
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:18 PM   #3100
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
How crazy would it be if we both lose because we didn't get that?
It might come to that for Natalie and I. I think the winner will have 110ish points in our matchup.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #3101
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

all I really wanted was a close matchup with Natalie... couldn't even get that lol. His team better though so not trippin
Old 12-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #3102
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
all I really wanted was a close matchup with Natalie... couldn't even get that lol. His team better though so not trippin

I just checked Yahoo and was like holy. Watching the Broncos game and was like maybe I have a chance with Moreno out working Rice but didn't think guy's like Wayne\Martin would lay an egg too.

Still have alot more guy's left than I do and I only have 75 points. Plus still got the 2nd half left so got lots of time to turn things around.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:59 PM   #3103
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
I just checked Yahoo and was like holy. Watching the Broncos game and was like maybe I have a chance with Moreno out working Rice but didn't think guy's like Wayne\Martin would lay an egg too.

Still have alot more guy's left than I do and I only have 75 points. Plus still got the 2nd half left so got lots of time to turn things around.
Please shut up lol you won going away - I was wrong I expected you to win but for it to be close, this is going to be a 50+ point win for you you don't need to look at the league until next week

edit: maybe you will win by 100
Old 12-16-2012, 04:11 PM   #3104
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

Quote:
Please shut up lol you won going away - I was wrong I expected you to win but for it to be close, this is going to be a 50+ point win for you you don't need to look at the league until next week

edit: maybe you will win by 100

Yeah I thought you had more guy's left but only Novak\Davis\Alexander and I still have Austin left. Didn't realize you're 1 o'clock guy's tanked THAT bad.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:31 PM   #3105
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

What's the payouts again? For 1st\2nd\3rd? .. 100 bucks for the scoring leader.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: