Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-17-2012, 11:02 PM   #3136
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Greene isn't even playing...you won

Can't believe my fantasy year came down to Greene not getting any carries

FCK YOU REX
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:20 PM   #3137
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Greene isn't even playing...you won

Can't believe my fantasy year came down to Greene not getting any carries

FCK YOU REX

Greene for the 5 yard rush. Need him to catch a pass or two. F*ck I'd hate to be either one of you, it's going to be close
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:32 PM   #3138
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Omg...I lose with a negative run or fumble

This is crazy
Old 12-17-2012, 11:48 PM   #3139
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Unbelievable

I still dont feel like I won though, a stat change could do me in

GG...maybe

I'm sure you're upset SCY...so close
Old 12-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #3140
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
I think its going to be very close, like within one point
Knew it

Won by .30
Old 12-18-2012, 12:01 AM   #3141
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

-pt- is gonna win it all. After the last 2 weeks it just seems like destiny.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:05 AM   #3142
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Glad I didn't watch Those are the breaks, left some points on the bench but you did as well. Congrats.

I'll take a scoring change win tho if it comes
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:08 AM   #3143
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I like my chances better against PT
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:13 AM   #3144
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Where's the -Spillertime- celebration?

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:31 AM   #3145
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I feel pretty lucky, SCY has the better team and everyone here knows it

this is a typical game that a stat change can flip though...so I really don't even feel safe to call myself the winner yet.

I do like my squad overall though...so not like it was a monster upset...;)
Old 12-18-2012, 12:32 AM   #3146
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Where's the -Spillertime- celebration?

after the stat changes are in lol

then I'll...STOP...
Old 12-18-2012, 12:36 AM   #3147
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Aren't stat changes extremely rare?
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:39 AM   #3148
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I feel pretty lucky, SCY has the better team and everyone here knows it

this is a typical game that a stat change can flip though...so I really don't even feel safe to call myself the winner yet.

I do like my squad overall though...so not like it was a monster upset...;)

Ya you did great with your team this year, I definitely don't feel robbed or anything like that. Drafting Dez/Spiller, trading for V-Jax, not giving up on S-Jax, being the first person to come to their senses and pick up Cecil Shorts. Lots of good moves.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:39 AM   #3149
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Aren't stat changes extremely rare?
I think there are usually 2 or 3 every week.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:54 AM   #3150
SCY
Put yr guns up

Most common is probably a reception being changed to a rush or vice versa. Obviously that would add/subtract 0.5. Or a QB sack being changed to a rush attempt or vice versa.

Of course last week, Garcon/RGIII lost 4 passing/receiving yards and Alfred Morris gained 7. Not sure how that works.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: