Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-18-2012, 02:02 AM   #3151
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

My prediction was right, SCY and B4L lose.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:01 PM   #3152
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Note: Week 15 stats may change if stat corrections are applied by Saturday, Dec 22.

I have to wait till Saturday to see if no stat changes get me?

:/
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:23 PM   #3153
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Primetime or Nuggetsfan pm me ur address after the outcome of the game so I can send you my $100. I got refunded my money from this league. Didnt think I would have but I did.

Good luck you two, can't believe a first timer might win big bucks.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #3154
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

says there is $1,200 in the pot...
Old 12-18-2012, 12:57 PM   #3155
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
says there is $1,200 in the pot...

U sure? The money was put back into my credit card.
Old 12-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #3156
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

it says "$1,200 collected"

RBA can you confirm that all the money is in League Safe?
Old 12-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #3157
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

PMed RBA

GOBB, you could always just put the money back into League Safe
Old 12-18-2012, 01:07 PM   #3158
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
PMed RBA

GOBB, you could always just put the money back into League Safe

I can't I'm in debt
Old 12-18-2012, 05:24 PM   #3159
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

NataliePortman's team is ridiculous with Rodgers/Peterson/Green

not sure how we all allowed him to draft those 3...wtf

what sucks is that I have Brees, who is playing against Dallas...I can't root against Dallas :/

and Natalie has AD who I love and want to see break the rushing record...
Old 12-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #3160
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

About to be 1-0 All-Time in fantasy football
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:33 PM   #3161
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

you're yahoo projected to get 145.0

I don't think I have ever seen that in this league...

I'm pretty much a dead man walking in the Championship game, need a miracle...

sucks because I care much more about winning 1st than the money
Old 12-19-2012, 05:49 PM   #3162
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Lookin at Nuggets roster he made some great FA pickups. Props.

Kinda disappointed in myself a bit not being in to this league much. Could have did a better job in free agency and probably snuck in the playoffs. Cant believe how much money is on the line. I overlooked that until recently. Wow.

5-8, and not active + bad draft (did no homework). Not bad given who is around me at the bottom.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:57 PM   #3163
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Lookin at Nuggets roster he made some great FA pickups. Props.

Kinda disappointed in myself a bit not being in to this league much. Could have did a better job in free agency and probably snuck in the playoffs. Cant believe how much money is on the line. I overlooked that until recently. Wow.

5-8, and not active + bad draft (did no homework). Not bad given who is around me at the bottom.

lol if anyone should be disappointed in themselves it should be me. McGahee goes down, Nuggets snags Moreno. Shady goes down, Nuggets snags Bryce Brown. I was pretty scrubbish on the waiver wire this year.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:10 PM   #3164
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
lol if anyone should be disappointed in themselves it should be me. McGahee goes down, Nuggets snags Moreno. Shady goes down, Nuggets snags Bryce Brown. I was pretty scrubbish on the waiver wire this year.

Old 12-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #3165
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i hope next year we can do FAAB like every other legit league
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: