Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-05-2013, 08:06 AM   #3256
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

I'm going to prepare for this draft. Can't wait! Gobbs wrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
the irony in YOU mentioning it 10x more than me and then calling me an idiot

10x? What are you babbling about? I made a simple statement I don't want to hear about Marlo and ur money next season. That's it, the fact you couldn't comprehend what was said led to this back and forth. Oh look I mentioned Marlo name again, the irony.

Sorry you're someone that needs something repeated to them time and time again. Much like your next reply.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:47 PM   #3257
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Okay I would just like to make two statements...

First off, Marlo owes me money and I want everyone to know it. I will be mentioning this several times a week the entire season despite the fact that Marlo is not in this league

Marlo owes me money

Marlo owes me money

Money owes me Marlo

Marlo Money, owe my

I was going to keep this issue to myself, but Gobber has inspired me to let the world know

Okay, second...LOLOLOLOLOLOL B4L at the thought of GoBB winning anything in this league, he is what is know in the gambling world as "dead money". He will likely show up to the draft drunk and take 2 QBs in the first 4 rounds.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:04 PM   #3258
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You guys are ****ing ridiculous.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #3259
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I won Kblaze FF league last season. Winning FF doesnt take any great skill. Most of it is luck. Yanno the word luck you confuse with some skill or innate ability you possess you f*cking simpleton.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #3260
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

you are pretty much explaining why you are "dead money"

like I said earlier in this thread FF is pretty much the exact same as poker...there are elements of luck and sometimes the least knowledgeable player can luck into a victory every now and then, but over the course of many games the "most skilled" players will have won the most on average, just like poker.

GoBB you do have a chance to win with some luck on your side, but your odds of winning are much lower than the rest of us that know what we are doing.

your drafting last year was so awful that there was no amount of good luck that could have pulled you out of it...
Old 06-05-2013, 06:34 PM   #3261
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
you are pretty much explaining why you are "dead money"

like I said earlier in this thread FF is pretty much the exact same as poker...there are elements of luck and sometimes the least knowledgeable player can luck into a victory every now and then, but over the course of many games the "most skilled" players will have won the most on average, just like poker.

GoBB you do have a chance to win with some luck on your side, but your odds of winning are much lower than the rest of us that know what we are doing.

your drafting last year was so awful that there was no amount of good luck that could have pulled you out of it...

I drafted on a whim. Didnt prepare or anything. Wasnt into it. I'm into it now. Big difference jackass. Yet look at what I did last season given my drafting vs others who finished beneath. Go play with yourself idiot. Doesnt take much to prep for FF next season genius. I did for Blaze draft and I saw results. So yeah you could label me dead money last season. Not this season.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:19 PM   #3262
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

hmm...so last year you "drafted on a whim"..."didn't prepare or anything"...and you missed the playoffs and admit that you were dead money...and yet at the same time you still think it is all luck?

you're so logical

I don't know anything about KBlaze's league which is probably a free league that no one takes seriously so you can stop bringing it up now dead cash...
Old 06-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #3263
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wonder if I can get Adrian Peterson not in the 1st round again
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #3264
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
hmm...so last year you "drafted on a whim"..."didn't prepare or anything"...and you missed the playoffs and admit that you were dead money...and yet at the same time you still think it is all luck?

you're so logical

I don't know anything about KBlaze's league which is probably a free league that no one takes seriously so you can stop bringing it up now dead cash...

Kblaze lg has always been a money league. $50, 10 person league. So you do the math on that d!ckhead.

The ppoint about FF being luck is legit and true. While you need to do homework and some knowledge plays a part into putting together a team via draft, free agent pick up and trades. Luck is still a HUGE part moreso than this skill/knowledge i'm a FF guru mumbo jumbo. Thats a fact because you cant predict a number of factors, variables that occur in sports. From player injuries, to a team laying an egg, to a bad call etc etc.

My team was hindered by injuries yet who finished last in FF? Pretty sure someone who prepped for the draft I bet.

Did you ever get your money from Dooms or are you the boards resident sucker? Hey prime lets make a $$$$ bet that way I can owe you and tell you to kiss ass. Hey prime let me borrow $$$$ that way I can owe you and tell you to lick nutsac. Sucker.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:34 PM   #3265
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Kblaze lg has always been a money league. $50, 10 person league. So you do the math on that d!ckhead.

The ppoint about FF being luck is legit and true. While you need to do homework and some knowledge plays a part into putting together a team via draft, free agent pick up and trades. Luck is still a HUGE part moreso than this skill/knowledge i'm a FF guru mumbo jumbo. Thats a fact because you cant predict a number of factors, variables that occur in sports. From player injuries, to a team laying an egg, to a bad call etc etc.

My team was hindered by injuries yet who finished last in FF? Pretty sure someone who prepped for the draft I bet.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=1780&t=4223660
Quote:
It's a long read, but interesting.

If you are too lazy to read the entire thing.... here is a key sentence "We have found that success over the long term (several seasons) is mostly skill, but success over the short term (winning a title) is mostly luck"

and another... If our estimates are close to accurate, then the long-term win percentage in fantasy football is about 60% skill and 40% luck

^^^ good read for you GoBB...pretty much sums up exactly what I said earlier

what you do by studying up GoBB is get the percentages to lean in your favor...

you're like the Eagles GoBB...yeah they might win the Super Bowl next year, but probably not

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Did you ever get your money from Dooms or are you the boards resident sucker? Hey prime lets make a $$$$ bet that way I can owe you and tell you to kiss ass. Hey prime let me borrow $$$$ that way I can owe you and tell you to lick nutsac. Sucker.
OHHH, so now you want to talk about the money that people owe me...I see. Let's talk about marlo owing me money...and that being the reason he isn't here this year.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #3266
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

More luck than skill, period.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:01 PM   #3267
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm going to go with GOBB on this one. I finished 2nd and it was the first league or anything FF related I did. FF is fun as hell, seems like a shit ton of luck tho. Esp with the H2H factor.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:54 PM   #3268
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I'm going to go with GOBB on this one. I finished 2nd and it was the first league or anything FF related I did. FF is fun as hell, seems like a shit ton of luck tho. Esp with the H2H factor.
naw, read the study...

Quote:
here is a key sentence "We have found that success over the long term (several seasons) is mostly skill, but success over the short term (winning a title) is mostly luck"

it's just like poker...a nooby card player can get lucky and win a poker tourny every now and then...but if a nooby and pro poker player both played in a 100 poker tournys, the pro is going to win more than the nooby EVERY TIME.

it's just like a Casino only having a 51% edge to the players 49%...yes there are many times where the player in the casino will win, but if he keeps playing over a long period of time? eventually that 1% difference is going to catch up to take his money.

also I stated from the get go that I thought you had the best draft of all of us...you certainly didn't draft like a noob
Old 06-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #3269
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
We can relate the playoffs in fantasy football to poker. I'm not a good poker player, but I have a 50/50 chance to beat Phil Ivey if we play a one hand tournament. Over three hands, I still have a chance. If we played a thousand hands, I'm broke.

^^^ that is also in the article...and it makes perfect sense
Old 06-06-2013, 04:23 AM   #3270
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Where is RBA? Anyone got a official roll call of last years members? We know Marlo is out but anyone else?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: