Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 06-06-2013, 09:02 PM   #3286
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

So its ok for me to sign 3-4 QBs in free agency just to deny other owners from signing Qbs that week?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:39 PM   #3287
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
So its ok for me to sign 3-4 QBs in free agency just to deny other owners from signing Qbs that week?
sure if you want to spend up your FAAB money doing that...you'll have to out bid the teams that need them
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:14 PM   #3288
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm back in... hopefully with less controversy this year
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:34 AM   #3289
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm in..
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:54 AM   #3290
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

rankings from players that played all 3 years:
(although I don't know who some of those teams from 2010 are, is B4L in there or SCY?)

1. -primetime-: 6/5/1 avg: 4
2. RBA: 4/2/12 avg: 6
3. Doomsday: 8/6/5 avg: 6.3
4. Marlo: 1/12/10 avg: 7.7
5. Illini: 7/8/9 avg: 8
I didn't play in 2010... what would my average be as 4th place both my years?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:55 AM   #3291
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
okay so RBA are you going to do the honors once again of starting a new thread and collecting money for all of us again?...would be really cool if you did

and B4L was the Yahoo commish correct? ...are you okay doing that again B4L?

I do appreciate both you guys doing that...

Yeah commish is fine again.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #3292
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I didn't play in 2010... what would my average be as 4th place both my years?
4 obviously lol

you would be tied in first place with me I think

everyone that played at least 2 seasons:

t1. B4L : 4/4 avg: 4.0
t1. -primetime-: 6/5/1 avg: 4.0
3. Keys: 2/7 avg: 4.5
4. SCY: 5/9/3 avg: 5.6
5. RBA: 4/2/12 avg: 6.0
6. Doomsday: 8/6/5 avg: 6.3
7. StateProperty: 12/1 avg: 6.5
8. Marlo: 1/12/10 avg: 7.7
9. Illini: 7/8/9 avg: 8.0
10. GoBB: 11/11 avg: 11

and I just figured out who SCY was, he played all 3 years

Some of those teams I still can't figure out...I know that "Teen Tits" is pete, and I thought he played a second year but I guess not. Favre's Last Stand was GoBB, he placed 11th both times.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #3293
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
4 obviously lol

you would be tied in first place with me I think

everyone that played at least 2 seasons:

t1. B4L : 4/4 avg: 4.0
t1. -primetime-: 6/5/1 avg: 4.0
3. Keys: 2/7 avg: 4.5
4. SCY: 5/9/3 avg: 5.6
5. RBA: 4/2/12 avg: 6.0
6. Doomsday: 8/6/5 avg: 6.3
7. StateProperty: 12/1 avg: 6.5
8. Marlo: 1/12/10 avg: 7.7
9. Illini: 7/8/9 avg: 8.0
10. GoBB: 11/11 avg: 11

and I just figured out who SCY was, he played all 3 years

Some of those teams I still can't figure out...I know that "Teen Tits" is pete, and I thought he played a second year but I guess not. Favre's Last Stand was GoBB, he placed 11th both times.

I wasn't favres last stand. I wouldn't make a name like that.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #3294
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I wasn't favres last stand. I wouldn't make a name like that.
The team is under the exact same yahoo account that you used last year..."Strik"

it was you
Old 06-07-2013, 02:00 PM   #3295
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
The team is under the exact same yahoo account that you used last year..."Strik"

it was you

Then maybe the team I took over had that name?

I always go by Gobb iz Good in FF. Favres last stand? I dont even like Brett Favre.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #3296
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

I had to log onto yahoo to double check. Yeah they had me down with Favre Last Stand so I guess that was the title of the team from the owner who bounced on yall.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:40 PM   #3297
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I played the last 2 years as well, 6/3 avg = 4.5.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:16 PM   #3298
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

I'm in...I thought we agreed to use something other than yahoo. Their waivers options are just too limited for a serious league. I feel like there were some other snafus last year but they're long forgotten.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:19 PM   #3299
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
I'm in...I thought we agreed to use something other than yahoo. Their waivers options are just too limited for a serious league. I feel like there were some other snafus last year but they're long forgotten.

We can always look thru the thread. I too remember there were more issues but cant recall them offhand right now.
Old 06-08-2013, 01:29 AM   #3300
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

RBA had mentioned changing from yahoo because he is so big on roster restrictions...I personally don't care about roster restrictions, want to draft 5 QBs?, go for it, it's your $100

I like yahoo for a few reasons, one being the phone app, another being that all my history is on yahoo...but if you guys want to switch for roster restrictions then okay, not that big of deal I guess.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: