Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-23-2012, 08:53 PM   #556
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
As long as both parties understand what is going on and there is no reason to believe collusion is taking place, I have a hard time warranting a trade veto. I do agree that BB4L definitely won the trade, but shit happens.
Sure and i mostly agree however i wish there was more competitive balance. This was a seriously amateur move agreed upon by jazz. Not to mention premature
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #557
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Sure and i mostly agree however i wish there was more competitive balance. This was a seriously amateur move agreed upon by jazz. Not to mention premature
If it starts to become a habit (aka more than this one time) then I think a veto should be in order. I think we have to let this one slide though.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:03 PM   #558
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

well, if a 5th, 8th, and 10th for 4th rounder is a veto trade. I doubt many if any trades will go through in this league. You can nitpick any trade all you want.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:07 PM   #559
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
well, if a 5th, 8th, and 10th for 4th rounder is a veto trade. I doubt many if any trades will go through in this league. You can nitpick any trade all you want.
can u stop playing dumb. Its retarded nicks went 4th
Old 08-23-2012, 09:08 PM   #560
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm actually pretty shocked that people want to veto this trade considering the facts of the matter, with UJF88 not having an RB2 with Mathews hurt or a WR3 with Britt hurt and has DHB at flex. Ingram and Amendola can slide in there and do a better job than anyone on his bench, while he takes a downgrade at starting WR SJ13 is not some scrub IMO, pretty surprised people think he's a scrub in real life he's one of the better WRs in the NFL in my eyes. 1,050 yards 8.5 TDs 80 receptions average the past two years.

Again Nicks was a 4th rounder, SJ13 was a 5th rounder, Ingram an 8th and Amendola a 10th. Yes Nicks is an upgrade over SJ13 but veto trade? Really interesting.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:09 PM   #561
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
can u stop playing dumb. Its retarded nicks went 4th
Not playing dumb I've said countless times Nicks over SJ13. But people wanting to veto this trade is pretty shocking, I doubt many trades go through if a trade like this is a veto trade.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:15 PM   #562
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nicks should probably be viewed as a 3rd but I am sure he fell in our league because of his surgery
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:17 PM   #563
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Nicks should probably be viewed as a 3rd but I am sure he fell in our league because of his surgery
should I push the trade through?

how did that process work last year?
Old 08-23-2012, 09:19 PM   #564
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
should I push the trade through?

how did that process work last year?
last year we let people argue about it in here (mistake IMO)

this year I think we should use the Yahoo system...push the trade through, leave it up for 3-4 days (whatever the default is) and if 6 people veto it then it gets canceled...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:21 PM   #565
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Well the trade was accepted a while ago on Yahoo. I'm commish over there so I can allow it or disallow it just by the click of a button. But so far no one has come out and said they want to veto this, even if they feel strongly about it one way or another.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:23 PM   #566
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Dude the trade is a go imo. Make it, dont let me or others discourage you from making the deal bro.
Yeah well it was accepted and is pending on yahoo for a few hours now, last year the commish kind of just pushed through trades if no one came out saying they wanted to veto it etc.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:26 PM   #567
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

i think it needs to be up for a while longer, its clearly grossly lopsided.

and it deserves discussion and AT LEAST ever member to see it before its pushed through.

RBA/NuggetsFan/Illini/SCY/Riddler have yet to even see it.

Last edited by Playmakers Dad : 08-23-2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #568
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

I still don't see how this is a veto trade, both of us have goals with the trade and mutually accepted the deal in our best judgement.

I have a hard time seeing future trades passed through by this league if we are going to veto Nicks (4th) for SJ13 (5th), Ingram (8th), Amendola (10th).

I'm probably neutral on Nicks, high on SJ13, neutral on Ingram and Neutral on Amendola. Wouldn't say I'm down on anyone in this trade.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:35 PM   #569
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
i think it needs to be up for a while longer, its clearly grossly lopsided.

and it deserves discussion and AT LEAST ever member to see it before its pushed through.

RBA/NuggetsFan/Illini/SCY/Riddler have yet to even see it.
The trade will definitely be left up until these guys get a chance to see it

Last edited by baseketball4life : 08-23-2012 at 09:42 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:36 PM   #570
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
I still don't see how this is a veto trade, both of us have goals with the trade and mutually accepted the deal in our best judgement.

I have a hard time seeing future trades passed through by this league if we are going to veto Nicks (4th) for SJ13 (5th), Ingram (8th), Amendola (10th).

I'm probably neutral on Nicks, high on SJ13, neutral on Ingram and Neutral on Amendola. Wouldn't say I'm down on anyone in this trade.
Dude - EVERYONE understands your stance. You think it's a fair deal. We get it.

Everyone else thats chimed in (me, Gobb, Skywalker, Silent Killer) besides PT have agreed its highly in your favor.

We owe it to allow the other guys to look at the deal, its been agreed upon for like 2 hours. The other members havent even had a chance to see it and someone of us (most) think its ridiculous lopsided.

It will go through I'm sure and you'll have taken gross advantage of yet another member.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: