Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-24-2012, 09:15 PM   #616
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
B4L, there is a way to set up a "veto trade button" in yahoo for trades

right now it just says

that will not do....we need to have the button and see the votes

(I will not vote against your trade btw, we just need this in now)
Yes, we can make it league votes on yahoo but I believe its like 4 votes on yahoo. Marlo proposed the idea in chatzy of just having people who want to veto a particular trade vote veto in the thread and if 6 people veto (managers involved in the trade don't count) then the commish vetos it. If not after 2 days (48 hours) trade will pass.

I could change it to where you can click veto on yahoo but then again that caused problems in the past and only requires 4 veto's for a veto which is pretty low amount... what do you think?

on another note Doug Martin looking great, Marshall great, Charles also looks good I forgot I had him in this league. I also looked for Nicks in the NYG box but he's not playing gotta read up more on his injury.

Julio Jones also looking like the best WR in FF right now
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #617
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

what was the trade last year that was veto'd and caused all the uproar? I remember it was tian and he threw a fit because of it, but can't remember the players involved.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #618
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lets trade!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #619
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
what was the trade last year that was veto'd and caused all the uproar? I remember it was tian and he threw a fit because of it, but can't remember the players involved.
If I remember correctly Tian was trading Addai and another scrub (Holmes?) for one of the top RBs maybe Mathews or McFadden.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:16 PM   #620
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Lets trade!
make an offer for Cruz or Nicks if interested...
Old 08-25-2012, 03:03 PM   #621
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty

hah, I remember that. The best player that Tian was giving up was Mario Manningham.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:26 PM   #622
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
hah, I remember that. The best player that Tian was giving up was Mario Manningham.
or Addai LOL

Keys where were you bro you were a great member last year haha

Wish you were in this year
Old 08-26-2012, 03:42 AM   #623
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Who knows how this trade will turn out I remember RBA bashing SP for the trade he made with me but he ended up winning it all due to that trade.
Never responded to this and I just wanted to clarify so there is no revision of history, here.

I broke down the trade AFTER the season when everyone was calling me out for not liking it and I still don't think SP got the better of it. He won the league because of other moves that he made. To say that he won the league "all due" to that trade is disingenuous.

EDIT: Found the post and here was the breakdown (thru Week 15, I believe)...

Points per game AFTER the trade...

Brees - 23.12
Vick - 20.84* (missed three games)

Jones-Drew - 15.50
F. Jones - 4.20 (missed four games)

Welker - 17.36
Fitz - 14.86

Lynch - 19.38* (missed one game)
Bush - 13.87

So, in the end, BB4Life got the better of the deal with Lynch for Bush and MJD for Felix Jones, which was the biggest gap in post-trade production. Brees was obviously a fantastic pick-up for SP and a big reason why he won the league, but he also gave up the most productive FF running back in the latter stages of the regular season (Lynch) and got the clear worst of the deal with Felix.

Don't want to get into a whole thing about this trade again, but I felt there needs to be a little revisit what with people seemingly thinking this trade was the sole reason SP won the league.

It didn't end up being the lopsided r@ping that I thought it was at the time, but it also wasn't a total win for SP. I'd say, in retrospect, it came out pretty even.

Victor Cruz, Colston and Sproles were not involved in this deal and they all had a huge hand in his playoff run.

Sorry for the rant.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 08-26-2012 at 04:20 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:09 AM   #624
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...232279&page=61

classic page

btw I got Gresham in that trade, and somehow flipped him to JB in a big trade bringing back Tony G who was huge in that run

Last edited by StateProperty : 08-26-2012 at 04:15 AM.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:57 AM   #625
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, I think I screwed myself in the Tony G deal due to my irrational love for Jon Baldwin.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #626
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

*checks JB roster and notices Jon Baldwin*

Old 08-26-2012, 11:52 AM   #627
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Dooms what do you want for Trent Richardson?

The only player on your roster that I would have interest in, is MJD...

I don't see how a trade could be possible...

I'm looking for quantity, not quality... So I'm not gonna give up T-Rich and another good player for MJD.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #628
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

NataliePortman, you going to roll with Denver Def all season or you interested in a trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

I'm looking for quantity, not quality... So I'm not gonna give up T-Rich and another good player for MJD.

Trent Richardson is an unproven rookie that is coming off an injury for starters. Second rookie RBs dont become fantasy beasts unless you think he is the exception to the rule. Then we can simply disect how many rookies have produced in similar situations. Rookie QB, not much talent at skill positions in a tough division known to stuff the run which means 8 in the box.

Good luck this season, my team will sit ontop of yours and tbag you with joy.
Old 08-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #629
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

I think we might be able to make a deal happen. Youre weak at WR and I have some options that might interest you.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #630
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Trent Richardson is an unproven rookie that is coming off an injury for starters. Second rookie RBs dont become fantasy beasts unless you think he is the exception to the rule. Then we can simply disect how many rookies have produced in similar situations. Rookie QB, not much talent at skill positions in a tough division known to stuff the run which means 8 in the box.

wait a second... why did you ask me what I wanted for him?
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: