Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-26-2012, 12:50 PM   #631
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
wait a second... why did you ask me what I wanted for him?
I think he was trying to devalue him so you'd give him up easier.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:58 PM   #632
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I think we might be able to make a deal happen. Youre weak at WR and I have some options that might interest you.

I like Bowe, Jennings, and Torrey...

but I'm not sure how I feel about Green-Ellis or Hillis... and if I give up a
RB in a trade, I'm getting one back in return.

(Not interested in DeMarco Murray... He's guaranteed to get injured if he's on my team)
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:02 PM   #633
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I think he was trying to devalue him so you'd give him up easier.

I think so too.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:10 PM   #634
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
NataliePortman, you going to roll with Denver Def all season or you interested in a trade?

Trent Richardson is an unproven rookie that is coming off an injury for starters. Second rookie RBs dont become fantasy beasts unless you think he is the exception to the rule. Then we can simply disect how many rookies have produced in similar situations. Rookie QB, not much talent at skill positions in a tough division known to stuff the run which means 8 in the box.

Good luck this season, my team will sit ontop of yours and tbag you with joy.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:16 PM   #635
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Don't want to quote your post RBA but you were right in your sentiments, however you were wrong in your original judgement of the trade last year when you thought it was trade rape when it was in fact pretty fair both ways. Moral of the story for me is unless there is collusion/cheating/tanking going on if a trade is accepted mutually I personally won't be for vetoing it.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #636
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So whoever drafted Robert Turbin is a genius, guy is going to be good. I watched KC/Seattle last night and he was awesome out there.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #637
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
So whoever drafted Robert Turbin is a genius, guy is going to be good. I watched KC/Seattle last night and he was awesome out there.

What do you think his role is on Seattle?
Old 08-26-2012, 08:09 PM   #638
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What would people give up for Rodgers?
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:22 PM   #639
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
What would people give up for Rodgers?

Cam Newton, Turner

*takes photo of ur face* wonk wonk
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #640
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

in chatzy if anyone wants to talk
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #641
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
in chatzy if anyone wants to talk
What is the link for it?
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #642
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
What is the link for it?
http://us7.chatzy.com/72291121794725
Old 08-27-2012, 01:20 AM   #643
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Paging SCY

to chatzy

SCY
Old 08-27-2012, 01:24 AM   #644
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

SCY hit up chatzy
Old 08-27-2012, 01:04 PM   #645
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Yes, we can make it league votes on yahoo but I believe its like 4 votes on yahoo. Marlo proposed the idea in chatzy of just having people who want to veto a particular trade vote veto in the thread and if 6 people veto (managers involved in the trade don't count) then the commish vetos it. If not after 2 days (48 hours) trade will pass.

I could change it to where you can click veto on yahoo but then again that caused problems in the past and only requires 4 veto's for a veto which is pretty low amount... what do you think?

on another note Doug Martin looking great, Marshall great, Charles also looks good I forgot I had him in this league. I also looked for Nicks in the NYG box but he's not playing gotta read up more on his injury.

Julio Jones also looking like the best WR in FF right now
I'm okay with it being 4 votes...

-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: