Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-29-2012, 10:58 AM   #691
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I won't be home til pretty late tonight but I will try to take a look at some point today.
okay cool, and tonight maybe we can chatzy. let me know, i think we can do something that makes us both better being the strength of your team is my weakness and vice versa.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:43 PM   #692
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jazz Ballers, some free advice:

for you to have ANY shot at beating me week 1 you should probably start Griffin and hope he goes nuts on the ground and air...Peyton might throw 3 TDs but that isn't going to get it done for you.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:06 PM   #693
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Victor Cruz and Donald Brown package available.... GOBB I'm interested in MJD and a WR if you want Cruz/Brown..... others feel free to make offers on yahoo
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #694
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Victor Cruz and Donald Brown package available.... GOBB I'm interested in MJD and a WR if you want Cruz/Brown..... others feel free to make offers on yahoo
I'll give you Ced Benson for Donald Brown
Old 08-29-2012, 03:31 PM   #695
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

GOBB - I sent you an offer, I'm interested in acquiring that player from you so please feel free to counter, I think with my depth we can both help each other.

Primetime - I am interested in Cedric Benson, take a peak at my roster and maybe we can explore a deal.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #696
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
GOBB - I sent you an offer, I'm interested in acquiring that player from you so please feel free to counter, I think with my depth we can both help each other.

Primetime - I am interested in Cedric Benson, take a peak at my roster and maybe we can explore a deal.
he is yours for McGahee
Old 08-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #697
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I'll give you Ced Benson for Donald Brown
what part of package do you not understand lol

I like Cedric a lot though, but that's a sideways move
Old 08-29-2012, 04:00 PM   #698
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
what part of package do you not understand lol

I like Cedric a lot though, but that's a sideways move

What would you want from my team for Cruz\Brown?
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #699
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
ill look
Old 08-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #700
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

sent u a PM nuggetsfan
Old 08-29-2012, 05:09 PM   #701
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BB4Life,
What would you want for Locker?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:38 PM   #702
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
he is yours for McGahee
thats not happening.

maybe we'll explore a deal down the road.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:41 PM   #703
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
do not trade reggie bush/aj green for them, k? thanks.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:46 PM   #704
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
do not trade reggie bush/aj green for them, k? thanks.

I know I'm the new dude that'd probably be easy to rip off but probably won't end up doing many trades because just going to pass on everything unless I'm getting a clear advantage out of fear of getting skeemed
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:49 PM   #705
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
I know I'm the new dude that'd probably be easy to rip off but probably won't end up doing many trades because just going to pass on everything unless I'm getting a clear advantage out of fear of getting skeemed
thats a wise approach on your behalf..

im the guy who no one wants to trade with because they always think they're getting ripped off.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: