Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-29-2012, 05:56 PM   #706
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

I just got confirmation Reggie Bush will lead the NFL in rushing yards gratz whoever got him
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:44 PM   #707
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
I know I'm the new dude that'd probably be easy to rip off but probably won't end up doing many trades because just going to pass on everything unless I'm getting a clear advantage out of fear of getting skeemed
I've only ever been offered awful trades in this league which I almost always immediately refuse. I don't really have it in me to offer really lopsided trades, but it is obviously something that I should consider since it seems to work quite often for one player in particular (not mentioning any names).
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #708
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I've only ever been offered awful trades in this league which I almost always immediately refuse. I don't really have it in me to offer really lopsided trades, but it is obviously something that I should consider since it seems to work quite often for one player in particular (not mentioning any names).
dude we had some fair trades in the past.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:06 PM   #709
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
BB4Life,
What would you want for Locker?
looking
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:08 PM   #710
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sent a trade to you RBA, feel free to PM me your thoughts if you wish
Old 08-29-2012, 08:12 PM   #711
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
dude we had some fair trades in the past.
I didn't say there haven't been fair trades... Just that I've only been offered awful ones.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:24 PM   #712
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
sent a trade to you RBA, feel free to PM me your thoughts if you wish
Very interesting offer. If I wasn't so high on AB, I may have jumped. He's the guy I'm targeting in every draft, though, and really not looking to move... At least not this soon. I may wait until he is a certified WR2 or even possibly WR1, which I expect.

I like Locker a lot and wish I would have drafted him when I had the chance. I wasn't too wise with my QB situation. That tends to be the one position where I rely on common knowledge as opposed to digging deep like I do with other positions. I'll have to change that in the next draft.

Anyway... Sent you a comment back. I'm still interested in Locker, but I'm not really looking to flip so many guys for a backup QB (even though he has the capability of being my starter).
Old 08-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #713
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

saw your reply RBA, sent a new idea
Old 08-29-2012, 08:45 PM   #714
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
saw your reply RBA, sent a new idea
Fair trade. I have to be completely honest, though... I don't like what it does for your team.

Ryan, Rice, Charles, Cruz, Nicks, Maclin, Finley...

Too much. I guess whatever I give you for your backup quarterback is going to upgrade your starting unit... A team which I already consider the best in the league after your Nicks trade. Guess I'll just have to do without Locker and spend the season kicking myself for not picking him (and possibly kicking myself for not making this trade).

I just can't bring myself to solidify that starting roster even more than it already is. Appreciate the effort, though... Solid offers.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #715
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Fair trade. I have to be completely honest, though... I don't like what it does for your team.

Ryan, Rice, Charles, Cruz, Nicks, Maclin, Finley...

Too much. I guess whatever I give you for your backup quarterback is going to upgrade your starting unit... A team which I already consider the best in the league after your Nicks trade. Guess I'll just have to do without Locker and spend the season kicking myself for not picking him (and possibly kicking myself for not making this trade).

I just can't bring myself to solidify that starting roster even more than it already is. Appreciate the effort, though... Solid offers.
Fair enough, just not much sense in swapping Locker for a bench or flex much because Locker's value will only go higher IMO.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #716
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

SMFH at that Nicks trade
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #717
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

if you want Locker for a bench player RBA, I sent him for one I might be able to use for a week or two.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:01 PM   #718
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just got home and I over did it a bit with the drinks at dinner tonight. Not really up for chatzy and whatnot but just send offers and ill respond/counter in the morning.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #719
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who is Hounds of Luck?
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #720
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Who is Hounds of Luck?

SCY .
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: