Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #61
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88

So when have the drafts been typically in the past few years (as far as time of day), if there's spots available and I'm in, I have to work from 12:00 AM EST to 9:00 AM EST overnight.
I work 10pm-6am so I'm in the same boat, weekends off. We've generally had it on a Sunday around 10ish I believe.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:57 PM   #62
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Updated list...

RBA
StateProperty
Basketball4Life
-pt-
IlliniFan
JailBlazers
SCY
GOBB
UtahJazzFan88
Marlo?

If Tian is definitely out like BB4Life is saying, I will go ahead and make a spot for UtahJazzFan. I'm assuming Marlo is going to be in again. That leaves just two spots.

Guys that played last year that we haven't heard from yet (besides Marlo)... Pete, KeylessEntry and Dooms.

What is the deal with these guys?
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #63
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dooms said he was in earlier in this thread...

I am pretty sure Pete is just gone forever, but not completely positive

Keyless I have no idea...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:07 PM   #64
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
I work 10pm-6am so I'm in the same boat, weekends off. We've generally had it on a Sunday around 10ish I believe.
We always find a way to work around people's schedules. The majority of the league (maybe everyone?) has a full-time job. I have very odd hours myself... Sometimes I work late on Sundays... Other times I have Sundays off. One night I might work from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and the next night from 5 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.

We'll get it figured out so that everyone can be there.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:08 PM   #65
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Dooms said he was in earlier in this thread...

I am pretty sure Pete is just gone forever, but not completely positive

Keyless I have no idea...
Ok.. I'll add Dooms. That leaves one spot.

RBA
StateProperty
Basketball4Life
-pt-
IlliniFan
JailBlazers
SCY
GOBB
UtahJazzFan88
Dooms
Marlo?
Old 08-01-2012, 06:52 PM   #66
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm in this for sure...
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #67
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I'm in this for sure...
Excellent.

It looks like we just have the one spot open. I PMed NuggetsFan who had shown some interest earlier in this thread. This is a first come, first serve situation... If you want in, speak now or forever hold your peace.

We've never had this quick a response to our league. We are close to moving onto phase 2 of this process... Payment.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #68
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm in. As I told RBA I've never played in a FF football league before but was going to last year and decided to this year. Not sure if that matters, don't want to f*ck up the competition for everybody else. Been reading up so by the time of the draft I should have a good enough handle on things.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 08:26 PM   #69
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

So, that's that, guys...

Final roster...

RBA
StateProperty
Basketball4Life
-pt-
IlliniFan
JailBlazers
SCY
GOBB
UtahJazzFan88
Dooms
Marlo
NuggetsFan

Next step is getting email addresses from everyone. You can either post them in here or PM them to me, whichever you prefer.

We're on our way.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #70
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

NuggetsFan had some questions about scoring, roster issues and payouts. I'm going to post what we did last year and then we can decide if there are changes which members would like to vote upon.

Note: If there is something that you would like changed, it has to be a league-wide decision voted on by all members. This is a democracy first and foremost.

Here was last year's run-down...

These are the agreed upon rules:

Payout:
First Place - $680
Second Place - $226
Third Place - $100

$10 per weekly high score (total of $130)
Top point total for the season - $100

Roster Restrictions:

2 QB
6 WR
5 RB
2 TE
2 K
2 DEF

Starting Roster:

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
1 K
1 DEF

DISCLAIMER: Punishment for an illegal roster is an automatic forfeit.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 08-01-2012 at 08:38 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:37 PM   #71
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

And, don't forget, guys... I need email addys.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #72
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Updated list...

RBA
StateProperty
Basketball4Life
-pt-
IlliniFan
JailBlazers
SCY
GOBB
UtahJazzFan88
Marlo?

If Tian is definitely out like BB4Life is saying, I will go ahead and make a spot for UtahJazzFan. I'm assuming Marlo is going to be in again. That leaves just two spots.

Guys that played last year that we haven't heard from yet (besides Marlo)... Pete, KeylessEntry and Dooms.

What is the deal with these guys?
Yeah Tian is out 100%, he has quit ISH, fantasy sports, all of that no idea what is going on in his life but he's retired from this.

Marlo I speak to on a daily basis, he said he'll check in the thread relatively soon.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #73
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
NuggetsFan had some questions about scoring, roster issues and payouts. I'm going to post what we did last year and then we can decide if there are changes which members would like to vote upon.

Note: If there is something that you would like changed, it has to be a league-wide decision voted on by all members. This is a democracy first and foremost.

Here was last year's run-down...

These are the agreed upon rules:

Payout:
First Place - $680
Second Place - $226
Third Place - $100

Top point total for the season - $100

Roster Restrictions:

2 QB
6 WR
5 RB
2 TE
2 K
2 DEF

Starting Roster:

1 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)
1 K
1 DEF

DISCLAIMER: Punishment for an illegal roster is an automatic forfeit.
I would take out weekly payouts completely and put $100 (thanks GOBB ) to regular season champion. The remaining 30 can be split between 1st and 2nd place? Making it

695 for first
241 for second
100 for third
100 for regular season champion
100 for point total champion of regular season

The roster restrictions look okay, I would like to add a RB slot myself if others are okay with it. The roster positions are fine as always.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:29 PM   #74
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I actually agree that the regular season champion should get $100, replacing the end of season high point total so there's still $10 weekly payouts. I was in two leagues last year and was the regular season standings leader in both, and ended up not even finishing top 3 in any lol.

First Place - $680
Second Place - $226
Third Place - $100

End of Regular Season Champion - $100

Last edited by UtahJazzFan88 : 08-01-2012 at 09:37 PM.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:32 PM   #75
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I would take out weekly payouts completely and put $100 (thanks GOBB ) to regular season champion. The remaining 30 can be split between 1st and 2nd place? Making it

695 for first
241 for second
100 for third
100 for regular season champion
100 for point total champion of regular season

The roster restrictions look okay, I would like to add a RB slot myself if others are okay with it. The roster positions are fine as always.

need more money for second place... IMO.

take away $100 for regular season champion, or point total champion of regular season and add it to second place.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: