Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-30-2012, 11:35 AM   #736
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
fine JB, i sent u a really friendly offer, last one.
why the sudden change of mind on McGahee?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:42 AM   #737
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
why the sudden change of mind on McGahee?
i didn't want to include him in the deal.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:58 AM   #738
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i didn't want to include him in the deal.
you're trading a player you took in the 5th round for a player taken in the 7th

something happened recently to change your mind...
Old 08-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #739
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

has more to do with my team needs rather than me coming down regarding willis.

i own willis in 6 leagues, still very high on him.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #740
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Ever thought his mind changed about Torrey? Hes gonna have a great year.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:35 PM   #741
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

There was some trade I did with Marlo in the first money league that ****ed up my whole year. I remember I gave up BGE who went to have 1,000 yards (wtf) and 13 TDs. Smh...
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:37 PM   #742
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Ever thought his mind changed about Torrey? Hes gonna have a great year.
nope, lop-sided trade VETOED

;)
Old 08-30-2012, 01:45 PM   #743
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Going to be interesting to see how SJ13 plays out I owned him in 3 of 4 leagues and I'm high on him this year. He played with a torn Groin last year plus Fitzpatrick's accuracy isn't perfect, I see his targets staying the same I actually think when healthy SJ13 is one of the better real life WRs in the game, I doubt those other scrubs on the team (the TEs and WRs) will take targets off him. I will be disappointed if he does not top 1,100 yards and 9 TDs given 16 games of health. I guess me and Jazz are the only SJ13 fans in this league, either way time to bury the hatchet permanently on that trade.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:28 PM   #744
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Going to be interesting to see how SJ13 plays out I owned him in 3 of 4 leagues and I'm high on him this year. He played with a torn Groin last year plus Fitzpatrick's accuracy isn't perfect, I see his targets staying the same I actually think when healthy SJ13 is one of the better real life WRs in the game, I doubt those other scrubs on the team (the TEs and WRs) will take targets off him. I will be disappointed if he does not top 1,100 yards and 9 TDs given 16 games of health. I guess me and Jazz are the only SJ13 fans in this league, either way time to bury the hatchet permanently on that trade.
He's never topped 1100 once in his career and twice he's been top 10 in targets. I think you need to temper your expectations bro.

I can bury the hatchet permanently when you tell everyone out loud that you trade raped Jazzfan.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:40 PM   #745
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Steve Johnson is still very young and has yet to see his prime IMO

It shouldn't surprise anyone if he puts up better or equal numbers to Nicks
Old 08-30-2012, 02:40 PM   #746
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
He's never topped 1100 once in his career and twice he's been top 10 in targets. I think you need to temper your expectations bro.

I can bury the hatchet permanently when you tell everyone out loud that you trade raped Jazzfan.
On value at the moment sure, who knows what this looks like by week 8. Nicks could get hurt
Old 08-30-2012, 02:44 PM   #747
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Steve Johnson is still very young and has yet to see his prime IMO

It shouldn't surprise anyone if he puts up better or equal numbers to Nicks
Steve Johnson has reached his ceiling. If he tops 1100 yards I will never veto another trade until I retire from fantasy football.

You are HIGHLY underrating Hakeem Nicks (maybe because he's in the NFC East?). I'd be far less shocked if Nicks finished as a top 3 WR (Elite WR1) then if Stevie Johnson finished in the top 24 (WR2 territory).

This wasn't a gentle, passionate rape. Like a guy in love with a girl his entire life thats sexually frustrated and the girl is teasing him a bit, and one night with heavy drinking he goes out and rapes her softly..

This was a prison rape, a new fish (Jazzfan) shows up to cell block D, big bad Dean is there to greet him with open arms and then the homies came through and ran a train on Jazz for what was left of him..

Metaphorically speaking..Dean took jazzfans **** flower. BB4L is the ultimate booty bandit.

Last edited by Playmakers Dad : 08-30-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:44 PM   #748
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
On value at the moment sure, who knows what this looks like by week 8. Nicks could get hurt
I will never say another word in this thread pertaining to the trade if you simply say..

"I trade raped Jazzfan."
Old 08-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #749
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

I trade raped Jazzfan :)
Old 08-30-2012, 02:54 PM   #750
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Steve Johnson has reached his ceiling. If he tops 1100 yards I will never veto another trade until I retire from fantasy football.

You are HIGHLY underrating Hakeem Nicks (maybe because he's in the NFC East?). I'd be far less shocked if Nicks finished as a top 3 WR (Elite WR1) then if Stevie Johnson finished in the top 24 (WR2 territory).

This wasn't a gentle, passionate rape. Like a guy in love with a girl his entire life thats sexually frustrated and the girl is teasing him a bit, and one night with heavy drinking he goes out and rapes her softly..

This was a prison rape, a new fish (Jazzfan) shows up to cell block D, big bad Dean is there to greet him with open arms and then the homies came through and ran a train on Jazz for what was left of him..

Metaphorically speaking..Dean took jazzfans **** flower. BB4L is the ultimate booty bandit.

I don't think it was that bad but I loled
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: