Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #946
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Voting list

Drop Olvaltine
-GOBB
-Marlo
-SCY
-primetime

Keep Olvaltine
-SilentKillerLikeaFart
-Jailblazers

Vote people.

I vote for the change in waiver wire.
I don't like the addition you made to my name
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #947
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

4-3 so far with 2 owners unsure one way or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I don't like the addition you made to my name

Hey gotta admit its true offline!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:27 PM   #948
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
I don't think PT voted for me having to drop Ogletree since these were the rules GOBBy.

Looks like so far, SCY/Marlo/GOBB drop Ogletree despite not violating any rule

Sk, Jail, Nuggz, b4l are for letting me keep.

3 say drop Ogletree
4 say keep so far

PT make your vote more clear now that all the facts are our there, everyone else vote also - if you want to fuc*k me just because you want to sure but I followed the rules and if it was anyone else they should be entitled to Ogletree also, since these were the rules from last year, and the rules at current time of add (no one discussed changing it before the season or during the season until today - after the fact. Also it is not unusual - 2 of my 3 other leagues Ogletree would have been FA (but I actually owned him already in both).

I dont want to f*ck you (no homo) but you are owner/commish so you got a bit more of a responsibilty with this league than maybe you know. Atleast thats how I view it. As an owner I understand the feeling you have, but when you think as a commish do you feel the same way? Remember the best interests of other owners/league is the key to me. If the voting ends up in your favor? So be it. I wont be just like I wasnt about the Nicks trade. I do poke fun at you defending the trade because its funny but its all just jokes. So I hope whatever way voting sways there are no hard feelings, bitterness or GOBB out to get you thing developing. Not the case bro.

If this was a free league I'd still voice my displeasure about how the waiver thing worked but I'd shrug it off. Unfortunately this is $100. I'm not going to sit back and anything off. Definately gonna give some feedback man.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #949
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
I dont want to f*ck you (no homo) but you are owner/commish so you got a bit more of a responsibilty with this league than maybe you know. Atleast thats how I view it. As an owner I understand the feeling you have, but when you think as a commish do you feel the same way? Remember the best interests of other owners/league is the key to me. If the voting ends up in your favor? So be it. I wont be just like I wasnt about the Nicks trade. I do poke fun at you defending the trade because its funny but its all just jokes. So I hope whatever way voting sways there are no hard feelings, bitterness or GOBB out to get you thing developing. Not the case bro.

If this was a free league I'd still voice my displeasure about how the waiver thing worked but I'd shrug it off. Unfortunately this is $100. I'm not going to sit back and anything off. Definately gonna give some feedback man.
I feel it GOBB

The thing is the setting was this way last year, as I imported those settings directly, and those settings were here to stay because no one proposed a change until after game 1 of DAL/NYG. After the game was over, on the next day, after the legal add was made someone is offering a change that we are all in favor of. Making that change is legitimate and I made that change on yahoo, however reversing a legal add per the rules wouldn't be legit IMO. Either way I don't mind I think it was a legal/fair move, I was not even the first guy to look at Ogletree (atleast RBA was looking at him possibly).

Anyways vote on people.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:54 PM   #950
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

some new controversy always pops up in this league
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:10 PM   #951
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have to be honest... I did check him out on the waiver wire, but when I typed in his name "owned by BB4Life" popped up next to his name. So, I did have an interest, but this waiver system prohibited me from having a chance to grab him. It could be said that I should have gotten to him sooner and that may be true, but I just so happened to be home last night. A lot of nights, I'm in the office, busy working and have no possible way of making a free agency move.

That is a very round-about way of saying we need to change the system.

When I saw BB4Life owned him, I honestly thought that BB4Life had drafted Ogletree and I was just unaware. I figured, even if I was the first to look into getting him, I would have to at least wait out some kind of waiver process. Had I known that it was possible to just pick guys up during a Wednesday game, I would have protested this a long time ago.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:16 PM   #952
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

this is how the league was ran last year RBA, no one spoke up last year or this year in the preseason so it stood. 2 of my 3 other leagues also follow this currently, I don't like it but it was the system we had in place and would still have in place if it wasn't for SCY or whoever bringing it up this morning after the fact.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #953
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
this is how the league was ran last year RBA, no one spoke up last year or this year in the preseason so it stood. 2 of my 3 other leagues also follow this currently, I don't like it but it was the system we had in place and would still have in place if it wasn't for SCY or whoever bringing it up this morning after the fact.
I didn't know it was being run this way... Never had a run-in with it. Now that I know, I'm on board that it needs to be amended.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:21 PM   #954
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I didn't know it was being run this way... Never had a run-in with it. Now that I know, I'm on board that it needs to be amended.
yeah it already has, I changed the setting on yahoo to put everyone on waivers as soon as their game starts.

However the vote is whether or not I should be entitled to keep Ogletree, since I followed the rules in place at current time of add (and they were the same rules as last year) some have voted to allow me to keep Ogletree, others have not such as GOBB.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:42 AM   #955
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Silent Killer..I thought I sent you a friendly offer. Do you mind either countering or are you not interested in trading at the moment?
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:45 AM   #956
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
yeah it already has, I changed the setting on yahoo to put everyone on waivers as soon as their game starts.

However the vote is whether or not I should be entitled to keep Ogletree, since I followed the rules in place at current time of add (and they were the same rules as last year) some have voted to allow me to keep Ogletree, others have not such as GOBB.
I understand youve followed the rules, this has nothing to do with your team or you personally. I like you a lot, as you know. After the Nicks trade which would have likely been vetoed with our current system in place I do think that obviously this should have been addressed preseason and you didn't break any rules but it's a faulty system which myself and others weren't aware that it was a first come first serve basis. I assumed that all of the players in that game would be locked so in this particular scenario I do think he should be replaced on waivers even though you acted completely within the rules.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:56 AM   #957
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
I understand youve followed the rules, this has nothing to do with your team or you personally. I like you a lot, as you know. After the Nicks trade which would have likely been vetoed with our current system in place I do think that obviously this should have been addressed preseason and you didn't break any rules but it's a faulty system which myself and others weren't aware that it was a first come first serve basis. I assumed that all of the players in that game would be locked so in this particular scenario I do think he should be replaced on waivers even though you acted completely within the rules.
I do agree, it was a faulty system but it was the system that was in place last year and not discussed to be changed for this year until today that's why it feels weird reversing a legal move
Old 09-07-2012, 03:58 AM   #958
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

who in this league has Demarco Murray ?
Old 09-07-2012, 04:13 AM   #959
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
JB
Old 09-07-2012, 06:37 AM   #960
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Why do you ask? It cant be because you want to trade since you still need a month to "evaluate your team."
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: