Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #961
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Silent Killer..I thought I sent you a friendly offer. Do you mind either countering or are you not interested in trading at the moment?
I commented back on it. I am not too interested in trading for depth right now.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:01 AM   #962
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I vote for him to be dropped. I, like everyone else in the league, assumed players were locked when games started, which is standard on yahoo. Ogletree needs to go through waivers.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:05 AM   #963
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
I commented back on it. I am not too interested in trading for depth right now.
never received your comment, all good.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:16 AM   #964
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

cbssports fantasy football podcast (a great podcast btw) discusses this exact scenario that unfolded with Ogletree.

bb4l should have to drop him.

Last edited by Playmakers Dad : 09-07-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Old 09-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #965
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Holy shit BB4L already raped the shit out of Utahjazzfan69 and now he's raping the entire league Anything for money I guess good job BB4L aka thug4life
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:03 PM   #966
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
never received your comment, all good.
Sent you a bogus trade offer in hopes that you would counter it. I am very interested in the guy I on your team I was asking for.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #967
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Sent you a bogus trade offer in hopes that you would counter it. I am very interested in the guy I on your team I was asking for.
Ah, here I thought you were really offended by my offer,

I'll send you something involving him.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #968
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JB

Fitz/SJax for Jennings/Murray

-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #969
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
JB

Fitz/SJax for Jennings/Murray

out of curiosity why did you pass on Murray 2nd round?

Also why did you select Dez over Miles? Injury concerns?
Old 09-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #970
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
out of curiosity why did you pass on Murray 2nd round?

Also why did you select Dez over Miles? Injury concerns?
I think right now I regret both actually...but Dez over Miles was 100% about Mile's injury issues, but now my gut feeling is that he will have a better year than Dez.

Fitz over Murray was perhaps also about injury, but Wednesday night just reminded me that if he stays healthy he is going to be gold.

Fitz is just really safe, as with Brees, I like my first picks to be safe...but I am willing to take a risk on Murray now
Old 09-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #971
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

trade would have to take place after Sunday though, because Murray has already played

so whatever happens Sunday could change this I guess...maybe I should have waited till Tuesday to offer but I am letting you know JB I have my eye on Murray :)
Old 09-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #972
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think there are many ppl with their eye on Murray now.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:50 PM   #973
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Why do you ask? It cant be because you want to trade since you still need a month to "evaluate your team."
no he just looked really good and might have been a steal... NYG defense is not terrible and he shredded it. I didn't take Murray in a single league because I doubted him big time
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #974
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is a sticky situation - either way I get fuc*ked or others get ****ed. For the least harm lets **** me, even though I followed the rules a great deal of folks were under the impression that Ogletree was on waivers and I trust those guys (pretty much everyone who is for me having to drop him). So I will take one for the team here, I traded Ogletree for Little in my other league lol, so I don't think that highly of Ogletree though he could be nice. GOing to see who I originally dropped and replace him. You can call this Judicial Review aka the vote will never be completed LOL.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #975
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
no he just looked really good and might have been a steal... NYG defense is not terrible and he shredded it. I didn't take Murray in a single league because I doubted him big time

Yeah, I shoulda drafted him in the premier league but I ended up with Foster thru trades so I cant complain.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: