Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #976
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Yeah, I shoulda drafted him in the premier league but I ended up with Foster thru trades so I cant complain.
Foster looks out week 1, very odd that he would leave practice with a sore knee and all the sudden it might be serious. Whoever grabbed Tate going to laugh their way to a win this week assuming they have the brain to put Tate in because he's RB1 no doubt this week if Foster is out.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:12 PM   #977
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Foster looks out week 1, very odd that he would leave practice with a sore knee and all the sudden it might be serious. Whoever grabbed Tate going to laugh their way to a win this week assuming they have the brain to put Tate in because he's RB1 no doubt this week if Foster is out.

Yeah, hopefully I dont get ****ed over by some flukey practice injury.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #978
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Just one game with Demarco.

Altho I wouldnt give up Murray for Sjax. Also funny seeing how much confidence prime has in Dez, which isnt much. Sop much for the super talented stud WR eh prime? Or you'll wait til week 5 to talk Dez Bryant up on some "I told you all" nonsense?

Cant wait for Sunday.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:26 PM   #979
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I have a ton of confidence in Dez...not sure where you got that I don't

I offered Fitz, not Dez
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #980
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I have a ton of confidence in Dez...not sure where you got that I don't

I offered Fitz, not Dez

"Miles will have a better year"

Yeah not sure where I got lack of confidence at.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:00 PM   #981
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dez will still have a great year, best of his career...and I def don't rule out being better than Miles

My gut feeling though is that Romo will trust Miles more...
Old 09-07-2012, 04:02 PM   #982
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

both will have great numbers though...like White and Julio will in Atlanta...just because one WR is doing good doesn't mean the others will suck

I have Titus Young on my team and I expect him to have a monster break out year despite playing with Calvin
Old 09-07-2012, 04:24 PM   #983
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Just one game with Demarco.

Altho I wouldnt give up Murray for Sjax. Also funny seeing how much confidence prime has in Dez, which isnt much. Sop much for the super talented stud WR eh prime? Or you'll wait til week 5 to talk Dez Bryant up on some "I told you all" nonsense?

Cant wait for Sunday.
I agree on Demarco, its one game, and he still has major question marks such as his health, Dallas O-line, and most importantly they don't run the ball effectively in the redzone. He is a heck of a talent and reminds me quite a bit of Barry Sanders, especially on that huge run he broke off.

Sunday can't come sooner!
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:30 PM   #984
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

yep, it's just one game...and he is super fragile

he could bust very easy
Old 09-07-2012, 04:44 PM   #985
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

prime who said he will suck? im speaking on you bigging up Dez Bryant in so many arguments here in how he will have a monster year. Why would Romo trust Miles more? Could it be due to the things people argued about Dez as negatives, concerns where you tried to pretend they didnt exist? Checkmate.

Dez needs to emerge this season. He's talented enough to do it and I think he will.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #986
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I also think Dez will emerge this year although he actually did have good numbers last year...just not elite numbers

/checkmate

Miles I think will just be Romo's main go to man...he runs perfect routes and Romo has good history with him...
Old 09-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #987
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Arian Foster shaping up to be a game time decision.

Also I can't believe I was able to pick up Greg "the leg" Zuerlin. He has a chance to be the best fantasy kicker this season. He has a monster leg (60 yard range), playing in a dome, and the Rams offense should be mostly ineffective thus leading to lots of field goals.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #988
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Both of SCYs stud RBs (lynch and Foster) are game time decisions.

Obviously luck is a major element of FF but I gotta feel for SCY, this guy has been pretty unlucky the last few years in ISH $ League.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #989
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

I expect Foster to play but that is a bad sign for him this year...doubt he plays 16 games this year
Old 09-07-2012, 05:46 PM   #990
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
I agree on Demarco, its one game, and he still has major question marks such as his health, Dallas O-line, and most importantly they don't run the ball effectively in the redzone. He is a heck of a talent and reminds me quite a bit of Barry Sanders, especially on that huge run he broke off.

Sunday can't come sooner!

From a simple standpoint of how they run, their body types, etc.....Murray is far from Barry. You'd have been better off saying Darren McFadden. Barry Sanders just doesn't make sense in any way shape or form.

Murray wants to run you over. He can run around you too but he's a physical dude first and foremost. He's 6 foot 215, Barry 5'8 200. Completely different body types. Completely different running styles.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: