Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-07-2012, 05:47 PM   #991
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

I think Foster sits, with Tate they will still route Miami. SCY lost Charles last year to I think damn terrible luck.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:52 PM   #992
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine

From a simple standpoint of how they run, their body types, etc.....Murray is far from Barry. You'd have been better off saying Darren McFadden. Barry Sanders just doesn't make sense in any way shape or form.

Murray wants to run you over. He can run around you too but he's a physical dude first and foremost. He's 6 foot 215, Barry 5'8 200. Completely different body types. Completely different running styles.
Why are you posting in here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Jm6FUyGJw

This run reminded me of Barry Sanders, I'm merely making a comparison. No one likes you or respects you. You must be a miserable person.

Last edited by Playmakers Dad : 09-07-2012 at 05:54 PM.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:59 PM   #993
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Does anyone remember when Carbine tried to put all of his elite football knowledge to the test and joined some fantasy leagues and got humiliated? Ended up quitting on teams midway through the season after touting his teams as "stacked" and "great". Good times

ISH's resident football tool.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #994
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yeah after that run my buddy said "wow Barry Sanders"

If I had to compare Murray's style to a past HOF it would be Faulk...Murray is a do everything type and a monster pass threat, I hope he gets used more n the pass game than what we saw that night, because that is a huge part of his game...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #995
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Why are you posting in here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Jm6FUyGJw

This run reminded me of Barry Sanders, I'm merely making a comparison. No one likes you or respects you. You must be a miserable person.
he is
Old 09-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #996
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
I agree on Demarco, its one game, and he still has major question marks such as his health, Dallas O-line, and most importantly they don't run the ball effectively in the redzone. He is a heck of a talent and reminds me quite a bit of Barry Sanders, especially on that huge run he broke off.

Sunday can't come sooner!

Yeah I dinged Murray down to a late 3rd rounder on my board partly because of injury risk but mostly, the guy's only going to get 7 TD's at most.

And as incredible as that run was, I still can't fathom why he cut inside at the end. Out of gas?
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #997
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Yeah I dinged Murray down to a late 3rd rounder on my board partly because of injury risk but mostly, the guy's only going to get 7 TD's at most.

And as incredible as that run was, I still can't fathom why he cut inside at the end. Out of gas?
Definitely out of gas...understandably so
Old 09-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #998
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY

That upset me, tired is one theory, he did do a ton of scrambling, but he is in great shape so that shouldn't be an issue for him...

he maybe didn't know how many guys were there...

sucks though because he would have scored a TD had he just kept straight...
Old 09-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #999
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Both of SCYs stud RBs (lynch and Foster) are game time decisions.

Obviously luck is a major element of FF but I gotta feel for SCY, this guy has been pretty unlucky the last few years in ISH $ League.

I think I'm fine with Turbin, I'm kicking myself a bit for not securing Tate. But it's a long season, can't get overly concerned with any one week.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:13 PM   #1000
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Does anyone remember when Carbine tried to put all of his elite football knowledge to the test and joined some fantasy leagues and got humiliated? Ended up quitting on teams midway through the season after touting his teams as "stacked" and "great". Good times

ISH's resident football tool.

If you think football knowledge and how you do in fantasy football correlates to one another you're very mistaken.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:13 PM   #1001
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
I think I'm fine with Turbin, I'm kicking myself a bit for not securing Tate. But it's a long season, can't get overly concerned with any one week.
Just unlucky that both Lynch and Foster are pretty durable, escaped preseason without any real injuries, now suddenly out of no where Lynch's back starts acting up and Fosters knee is swelling.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:14 PM   #1002
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
If you think football knowledge and how you do in fantasy football correlates to one another you're very mistaken.
Color me mistaken then. You showed your true colors. Mainly being you're a quitter and really not very analytical.

Also why are you posting in this thread?
Old 09-07-2012, 06:15 PM   #1003
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
Foster looks out week 1, very odd that he would leave practice with a sore knee and all the sudden it might be serious. Whoever grabbed Tate going to laugh their way to a win this week assuming they have the brain to put Tate in because he's RB1 no doubt this week if Foster is out.

Sorry JB
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #1004
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Color me mistaken then. You showed your true colors. Mainly being you're a quitter and really not very analytical.

Also why are you posting in this thread?

I posted in this thread because I disagreed completely with what you were trying to convey. I didn't think you'd take it like a 10 year old and revert to name calling, instead hoping you'd act like a man... but that's your M.O. it seems.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #1005
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Problem with Tate is that you have to not only spend the 1st overall pick on Foster but a 7th or 8th on a guy who is at best a flex when Foster is healthy. He's a great handcuff on paper but that is a lot of value to invest in just one RB spot..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: