Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-02-2012, 08:12 AM   #91
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

I like RBAs payout of 700/300/100/100.

And to BB4L, ill start going in the chatzy for that ISH premier league soon once it gets closer to the draft. Ill be sure to try to be active in there during the season.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #92
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Hi! It's me Marlo.

Primetime lets straighten this out, sorry for all the delays.

Looking forward to the season.
He lives through me
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #93
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I love the $700, $300, $100, $100 payout that RBA posted.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #94
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

cool, I replied to your email Marlo
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:43 AM   #95
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Hi! It's me Marlo.

Primetime lets straighten this out, sorry for all the delays.

Looking forward to the season.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:51 AM   #96
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

I really think the regular season points leader should get more than their money back. Maybe $150 taking away $25 from 2nd and 3rd. It's basically the person who had the best team all year. Not that I think winning the playoffs is all luck, but having the most points is more skill based.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #97
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
I really think the regular season points leader should get more than their money back. Maybe $150 taking away $25 from 2nd and 3rd. It's basically the person who had the best team all year. Not that I think winning the playoffs is all luck, but having the most points is more skill based.
naw, there is like a 90% chance the point leader will get 1st-3rd place

that $100 just insures his buy in if he gets really unlucky in the playoffs
Old 08-02-2012, 12:21 PM   #98
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
naw, there is like a 90% chance the point leader will get 1st-3rd place

that $100 just insures his buy in if he gets really unlucky in the playoffs

There's a chance the points leader could miss the playoffs if they get a bad schedule. And the guy who finishes 2nd could have sneaked in the playoffs with the 6th seed and 10th highest point total. I don't get the hype for 2nd/3rd place, unless we tighten up the quality of playoff teams by going to victory points or all-play instead of straight up head-to-head.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:31 PM   #99
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think the one RBA suggest is a good, fair structure. Only thing is he had reg season champ which I'm assuming is highest point total.

$700 1st place
$300 2nd place
$100 3rd place
$100 reg season high scorer

^That is what I would vote for
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #100
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
There's a chance the points leader could miss the playoffs if they get a bad schedule. And the guy who finishes 2nd could have sneaked in the playoffs with the 6th seed and 10th highest point total. I don't get the hype for 2nd/3rd place, unless we tighten up the quality of playoff teams by going to victory points or all-play instead of straight up head-to-head.
it would be extremely unlikely for the top overall scorer to miss the playoffs...I know it is possible and happens every now and then, but that is super rare

to me it sounds like you just don't like H2H

the unfair issues with H2H fantasy mimic the NFL IMO...the "best team" or "highest scorer" in the NFL doesn't always win anything...
Old 08-02-2012, 01:38 PM   #101
SCY
Put yr guns up

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
it would be extremely unlikely for the top overall scorer to miss the playoffs...I know it is possible and happens every now and then, but that is super rare

to me it sounds like you just don't like H2H

the unfair issues with H2H fantasy mimic the NFL IMO...the "best team" or "highest scorer" in the NFL doesn't always win anything...

Nah I do like H2H, as we're playing for fun after all, I just would like a little balance to be added. I don't think $150 for most points is much to ask though it looks like I'm outvoted already.

I think all-play would do the best job of determining the best team as you have to be consistently excellent every week whereas total points you could win by having a few blowout weeks and being mediocre the rest of the season. But obviously the rivalry & simplicity of H2H is a plus.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #102
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So, maybe we should vote then.

There seems to be at least two options...

Option A
1st - $700
2nd - $300
3rd - $100
highest regular season total - $100

Option B
1st - $675
2nd - $275
3rd - $100
highest regular season total - $150

I vote for A. If anyone else has any other options they'd like included, speak up now.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #103
SCY
Put yr guns up

You're hellbent on giving 3rd a 100 eh? I'll take B.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:59 PM   #104
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
You're hellbent on giving 3rd a 100 eh? I'll take B.
I thought that was your proposition? What did you want? I'll change it.

Option A - 1 vote
Option B - 1 vote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #105
SCY
Put yr guns up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
I thought that was your proposition? What did you want? I'll change it.

Option A - 1 vote
Option B - 1 vote

Actually I'll keep it that way since it might get more votes.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: