Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2012, 10:49 PM   #1051
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan
 
UtahJazzFan88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 6,068
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

I don't think the AFC West is garbage at all. The worst teams are SD and Oakland are they are probably .500 teams. I could see all the teams in the division being 8-8 to 10-6. It doesn't have top heavy teams, but there isn't any slouches either.

Last edited by UtahJazzFan88 : 09-08-2012 at 11:21 PM.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:10 PM   #1052
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,483
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Garbage division? 6-2? They only play 6 division games.

SD is decent. They're pretty talented and have a legit quarterback.

Broncos have Manning.

Raiders aren't pushovers.


Chiefs have the Saints division and the Steelers division to play, maybe the two best divisions in each conference. They have a brutal schedule.
Why are you still posting in this thread?

Youre not in the league, doubt you have 100 dollars in your bank account, you offer zero insight, not one member of the league cares what you think.

Youre whole angle to "prove people wrong on the internet" is completely juvenile and pretty pathetic.

Run on now, isnt there some game tape for you to review?
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:57 PM   #1053
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar
 
baseketball4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 13,916
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Garbage division? 6-2? They only play 6 division games.

SD is decent. They're pretty talented and have a legit quarterback.

Broncos have Manning.

Raiders aren't pushovers.


Chiefs have the Saints division and the Steelers division to play, maybe the two best divisions in each conference. They have a brutal schedule.
SD is terrible, Raiders ARE pushovers. Denver has a ton of holes despite Manning, they are respectable maybe a 8 win team. SD 8 wins at best. Raiders 6 wins probably. KC should win 9+ and the division.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 02:04 AM   #1054
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter
 
IlliniFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: NOVA
Posts: 8,024
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Can't wait for tomorrow!
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:59 AM   #1055
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Court Near You
Posts: 7,347
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
SD is terrible, Raiders ARE pushovers. Denver has a ton of holes despite Manning, they are respectable maybe a 8 win team. SD 8 wins at best. Raiders 6 wins probably. KC should win 9+ and the division.

Raiders won 8 games last year without McFadden for a lot of the games. Palmer has a full off-season with the team now so I think it's safe to assume he won't play as bad as he did last year for them. They're not a great team, or even a playoff contender IMO, but pushovers? They're not STL from last year.

Chargers were a .500 team last year with Rivers playing awful. How are they terrible?

Manning covers up a lot of holes, look no further than what he did for the Colts.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:40 AM   #1056
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,917
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

The NFL is one of the most unpredictable leagues in all of sports...

every single year one of the teams power ranked in the bottom 5 is a playoff team and one the top 5 teams misses...


Last year Dallas was made fun of for barely sneaking by the garbage 49ers team...who had no shot in hell of doing anything with that QB situation.

The Bengals were rated in the bottom 5, playing in a hard division and starting a rookie QB, they had NO SHOT...yet they made the playoffs.



Nothing will change this year...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:45 AM   #1057
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies
 
StateProperty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: BMore, MD
Posts: 5,261
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
The NFL is one of the most unpredictable leagues in all of sports...

every single year one of the teams power ranked in the bottom 5 is a playoff team and one the top 5 teams misses...


Last year Dallas was made fun of for barely sneaking by the garbage 49ers team...who had no shot in hell of doing anything with that QB situation.

The Bengals were rated in the bottom 5, playing in a hard division and starting a rookie QB, they had NO SHOT...yet they made the playoffs.


Nothing will change this year...
So who you got, Browns or Jags?
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:48 AM   #1058
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,917
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
So who you got, Browns or Jags?
Of all the "crappy teams" I actually think the Colts have the best shot of being decent...

Rams could shock people with that new secondary also...and healthy Jackson and Sam

Seahawks could be great...



I have to say, Browns and Jags look hopless though lol
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:08 AM   #1059
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: A Court Near You
Posts: 7,347
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
The NFL is one of the most unpredictable leagues in all of sports...

every single year one of the teams power ranked in the bottom 5 is a playoff team and one the top 5 teams misses...


Last year Dallas was made fun of for barely sneaking by the garbage 49ers team...who had no shot in hell of doing anything with that QB situation.

The Bengals were rated in the bottom 5, playing in a hard division and starting a rookie QB, they had NO SHOT...yet they made the playoffs.



Nothing will change this year...

There were lots of people saying the 49'ers were a playoff team last year before the year started.

The NFL is unpredictable, you can see a team go 5-11 to 10-6 but a large part of that can be attributed to a weak schedule. Tampa made the leap because they played a very poor schedule....than last year they had a tougher one and came back down to reality.

Bengals last year didn't beat one playoff team all year. They got wins against the likes of Indy, Cleveland, Jags, Rams, Cards, etc.....
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:22 AM   #1060
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH
 
-p.tiddy-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: -dallas, texas-
Posts: 14,917
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
There were lots of people saying the 49'ers were a playoff team last year before the year started.

The NFL is unpredictable, you can see a team go 5-11 to 10-6 but a large part of that can be attributed to a weak schedule. Tampa made the leap because they played a very poor schedule....than last year they had a tougher one and came back down to reality.

Bengals last year didn't beat one playoff team all year. They got wins against the likes of Indy, Cleveland, Jags, Rams, Cards, etc.....
49ers were a bottom power ranked team ...NO ONE thought they would be that strong, not even their fans...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:09 AM   #1061
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,483
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Rams are going to give DET a game and move the ball on that terrible secondary. They are a sneaky cover shaking up to be one of the better plays.

Also we get to see the debut of the A-Rod of kickers..



Predicting 2 50+ yard FGs from Greg "the leg" Zuerlein
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:27 AM   #1062
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,483
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Starting to get the feeling Cam is going to be the best fantasy QB this season. He is poised for another monster season.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:04 PM   #1063
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star
 
TheSilentKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 9,470
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Rams are going to give DET a game and move the ball on that terrible secondary. They are a sneaky cover shaking up to be one of the better plays.

Also we get to see the debut of the A-Rod of kickers..



Predicting 2 50+ yard FGs from Greg "the leg" Zuerlein
Lions should take it. I like the Rams this year but they still need some time to work out the kinks.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #1064
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,483
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
Lions should take it. I like the Rams this year but they still need some time to work out the kinks.
i like the backdoor cover not the rams outright
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:14 PM   #1065
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star
 
TheSilentKiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 9,470
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
i like the backdoor cover not the rams outright
Didn't see the cover part

Picked up Greg in one of my other leagues, hopefully the good stuff I have been hearing about him comes to fruition
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:22 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy